UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ Penn to Siyar Bahadurzada: No

8/7/12 2:35 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

UFC welterweight Siyar Bahudurzada recently took to Twitter and posted a respectful wish to fight BJ Penn fro free, following Rory MacDonald's withdrawal due to injury from their scheduled UFC 152 showdown.

“BJ said no. I'm disappointed,” Siyar told TATAME via email. “I wanted to fight him with an injury. My right hand is not healed till his fight. I can't punch, but still he doesn't wanna fight haha."

Read entire article...

8/7/12 2:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SleepBomb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no offense, but you have earned a fight with bj how?  go train at tristar and get a bunch of hype and then maybe, just maybe you will get a fight with bj
8/7/12 2:40 PM
MMALOGIC

bj ducking siyar.... herpa derp.
8/7/12 2:42 PM
Crooklyn
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/7/3224923/ufc-interview-siyar-bahadurzada-says-mike-swick-wouldnt-last-1-minute  
8/7/12 2:42 PM
BzGrappla

Edited: 08/07/12 2:42 PM
he doesnt want to fight cuz it is probaly not worth his time
8/7/12 2:43 PM
PJ Benn Fan
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know Siyar is good and I do think he has a shot at beating BJ.
I mean I could see Siyar putting a massive beatdown on BJ.

But BJ was coming back from retiring for the Rory fight specifically and probably figures if hes going to get destroyed, it should be to a guy who has a ton of hype and the talent and tools to go down as an all time great (assuming he believes what most do about Rory).

He doesnt need to fight so its not like he has to just accept a replacement. Nor should he.

In fact theres probably a list of maybe 4-5 guys he would agree to fights with and i imagine its something along the lines of Edgar, GSP, Rory, Diaz, Fitch.
8/7/12 2:49 PM
naughtiidawg
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -  bj ducking siyar.... herpa derp.
Bj is prolly confuse on who the fck is "see ya"... Other than somebody who fought only "one tyme" in the UFC! Phone Post
8/7/12 2:52 PM
jjj2121

I like Siyar, but he's fought one time in the UFC, it was Saturday afternoon on a channel nobody gets on a show nobody saw.  Zero upside for BJ taking that fight.
8/7/12 2:53 PM
DanteHec
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very coincidental drop out from Rory ..... Phone Post
8/7/12 2:55 PM
HenryO

Id like to see Siyar fight Swick
8/7/12 2:59 PM
RandyDarsh
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha its not popular to claim people are ducking you if you dont have enough value for them to actually fight you.
Weidman, Glover, Siyar, Cain
8/7/12 2:59 PM
RandyDarsh
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RandyDarsh - haha its not popular to claim people are ducking you if you dont have enough value for them to actually fight you.
Weidman, Glover, Siyar, Cain

its now*
8/7/12 3:00 PM
mixedmartialmike

HenryO - Id like to see Siyar fight Swick
Me too Phone Post
8/7/12 3:10 PM
Crooklyn
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

Stephie Daniels: After Mike Swick's win on Saturday night, some fans and media have proposed that a fight between him and yourself would be a good match. What do you think?

Siyar Bahadurzada: Well, Siyar Bahadurzada is all about challenges, and no disrespect to Swick, he's a great fighter and I respect him, but I don't think he can hang in there with me longer than a minute. I just want somebody that I can test my will against.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/7/3224923/ufc-interview-siyar-bahadurzada-says-mike-swick-wouldnt-last-1-minute  
8/7/12 3:17 PM
HenryO

HAHA Siyar talking big shit. It hink Swick is a good fight for him to build his name, if he gets matched up with a wrestler he could be in big trouble.

Thiago Alves could use a fight soon, that would be a crazy fight
8/7/12 3:30 PM
RandyDarsh

Crooklyn - <p style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 13px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "><b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; ">Stephie Daniels: </b>After <a href="http://www.sbnation.com/mma/fighter/129563/mike-swick" class="sbn-auto-link" data-bitly-type="bitly_hover_card" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(133, 0, 0); font-weight: bold; ">Mike Swick's</a> win on Saturday night, some fans and media have proposed that a fight between him and yourself would be a good match. What do you think?</p><b style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; ">Siyar Bahadurzada: </b><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; ">Well, Siyar Bahadurzada is all about challenges, and no disrespect to Swick, he's a great fighter and I respect him, but I don't think he can hang in there with me longer than a minute. I just want somebody that I can test my will against.
</span>
<a href="http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/7/3224923/ufc-interview-siyar-bahadurzada-says-mike-swick-wouldnt-last-1-minute">http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/7/3224923/ufc-interview-siyar-bahadurzada-says-mike-swick-wouldnt-last-1-minute</a>  

i hope this feller isnt over confident due to his awkward KO of Paulo
8/7/12 3:36 PM
Jsteven
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So his hand wouldn't be ready anyway? He knew that fight couldn't happen due to his hand, smart marketing getting his name out there some more by calling out bj. Phone Post
8/7/12 3:37 PM
MMALOGIC

just rebook siyar vs alves.
8/7/12 3:37 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was pretty excited to see this guy make his debut but did he just really refer to himself in the third person??? Phone Post
8/7/12 3:57 PM
ausgepicht

What's up with fighters dodging fighters lately? Shogun dodges Glover and now BJ dodges Siyar even with an injury?

Suprised at BJ. Wasn't his motto for a while "Just scrap!"? Guess we can change it to "Just dodge!"
8/7/12 3:59 PM
HenryO

ausgepicht - What's up with fighters dodging fighters lately? Shogun dodges Glover and now BJ dodges Siyar even with an injury?

Suprised at BJ. Wasn't his motto for a while "Just scrap!"? Guess we can change it to "Just dodge!"

Trolling?
8/7/12 4:00 PM
RandyDarsh

ausgepicht - What's up with fighters dodging fighters lately? Shogun dodges Glover and now BJ dodges Siyar even with an injury?

this is an obvious troll haha someone must be bored
dodging Siyar to fight MCdonald hey
8/7/12 5:06 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - What's up with fighters dodging fighters lately? Shogun dodges Glover and now BJ dodges Siyar even with an injury?

Only have a problem with his "nut huggers" and not the fighter. Sure buddy. Phone Post
8/7/12 5:07 PM
Motivated Penn
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess I can challenge BJ myself then, and if he doesn't want to fight me, he's ducking me, and is a pussy.

You know, in pro fighting, fighters fight other fighters who are at their level.
8/8/12 12:08 AM
ausgepicht

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.