UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fighters tell what Olympic sport they want to do

8/7/12 11:07 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
910 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

MMAInterviewTV asked numerous UFC stars what event they would want to be competing in, if they were in the Olympics.

They got answers from Lyoto Machida, Mauricio “Shogun” Rua, Ryan Bader, Jamie Varner, Joe Lauzon, Ian McCall, Phil De Fries, Aaron Simpson, Cisco Rivera, Travis Browne, Danny Castillo &  Dana F. White.

8/7/12 11:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
1365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter
 Agreed
8/7/12 11:35 PM
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha, Uncle Dirty... Damn man... "What takes the least effort to win Gold? I don't know, gymnastics?" Hahaha...

I suspect (I could be wrong), that gold medal gymnasts probably work pretty hard. How about, 10 meter pistol shooting? Or trap shooting... Gymnastics is probably pretty hard.
8/7/12 11:48 PM
sleepypants

Haha awesome video, I love Joe Lauzon's response, power walking lol
8/7/12 11:55 PM
rnunz
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Latwr Phone Post
8/8/12 12:02 AM
SMS89
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol this was good. Joe Lauzon, Dana, and Creepy's responses were priceless.

Lmao at potato chip eating contest. Phone Post
8/8/12 12:12 AM
stonepony

Power-walking, as far I know, is extremely difficult too. And, you look super-gay on top of it. I'm trying to picture Joe in the little short-shorts snapping his hips left and right really fast like Richard Simmons.
8/8/12 12:17 AM
UGCTT_molsonmuscle360
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony - Haha, Uncle Dirty... Damn man... "What takes the least effort to win Gold? I don't know, gymnastics?" Hahaha...

I suspect (I could be wrong), that gold medal gymnasts probably work pretty hard. How about, 10 meter pistol shooting? Or trap shooting... Gymnastics is probably pretty hard.

Probably pretty hard?  Heh, there is a reason most gymnasts bodies are shot by the time they are 25.  I fear any man that can hold an iron cross on the rings for longer than 5 or 6 seconds.
8/8/12 1:29 AM
Letibleu
1474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im surprised no Brazilians said football
8/8/12 2:38 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Y Phone Post
8/8/12 2:47 AM
Brabo Ben
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When did gymnastics become easy, i feel like I'm going to die halfway through a somersault on a trampoline (on the occasions i have tried) Phone Post
8/8/12 7:38 AM
CLINT NJHC
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/8/12 8:24 AM
Flannerz
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really enjoyed that, I agree that we need to see more of them. Rather than standard trash talking this will help us see the fighter's personalities
8/8/12 9:26 AM
greentrousers
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony - Power-walking, as far I know, is extremely difficult too. And, you look super-gay on top of it. I'm trying to picture Joe in the little short-shorts snapping his hips left and right really fast like Richard Simmons.

done.

http://i.imgur.com/vqPq6.jpg

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.