UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Ashford University - Military Grant Info

8/8/12 3:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KOArtist
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, just a heads up that I’m working as a military admissions counselor now at Ashford University (I was here for almost 3 years, but just now started on the military side). So if you know anyone looking to use their military education benefits and get/finish their degree, send them my way, or send me their email/phone, or whatever. We offer tons of perks for military students…basically everything is free. Books are paid for, technology fee waived, application fee waived, etc, etc. We were actually #4 on the top military friendly school list in Military Times EDGE magazine.

So if you can think of anyone, or hear anyone talking about it in the future, let me know, I'll be sure to take good care of them.

You can email me for further info at: chris.czanstke@ashford.edu
8/8/12 3:44 PM
KOArtist
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh...by the way, it's 100% online...unless you'd like to move to Clinton, Iowa.

We're regionally accredited since 1950, have tons of different programs, etc...any interest just let me know and I'll email you some further details.

If Uncle Sam is paying, may as well get that degree on your resume.
8/15/12 2:11 PM
KOArtist

just a heads up, enrolling for August now.
8/19/12 10:55 PM
virux11b
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll pm you later. Looking to get into a nutritional degree. Do you even have it? Phone Post
8/20/12 7:44 PM
KOArtist

Nah, sorry man...nothing that specific...I think you'll need a ground campus and do labs and shit like that
8/20/12 7:45 PM
KOArtist

Closest we have his HealthCare studies and Sport and Recreation management.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.