UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Anybody know someone at ProElite?

8/8/12 6:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaoticTorres
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, here goes to me sounding dumb, but a months back ( January) ProElite had a contest for a ProElite 3 signed event poster. I won but I never knew that is until Earlier today. i never knew i was contacted and know it august. I contacted the person that messaged me but said she has no ties with ProElite and was only helping with the shipping info.
I feel really dumb and the only way i know of contacting them is through twiter or facebook, both which have been inactive since their last event. Is ProElite still in business at all?

Sorry for the long post, really wanted that minowaman x grove x mizuno etc. signed poster :/
8/8/12 6:54 PM
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last time I chkd they were still in business.. hmmm..? Did you drop the ball on responding in a quick and timely manner? If so, you might be SOL..

have you tried contacting T Jay Thompson..? he posts occasionaly on the UG.. Phone Post
8/8/12 7:04 PM
ChaoticTorres

I won on January 20. I just realised today I had won. Thanks for the info I will try contacting him here !
8/8/12 8:22 PM
ChicagoTom
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just won an autographed poster

BRB Phone Post
8/8/12 9:49 PM
ChaoticTorres

):
8/9/12 5:06 AM
kimuralock

ChicagoTom -  Just won an autographed poster

BRB Phone Post

I Lol'd

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.