UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Current game backlog?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/8/12 9:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MITman2k
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was interested in hearing from people about how many games they curently have, which (either due to school, work, or life in general) haven't gotten around to playing yet. Personally I have, Grand Theft Auto IV EFLC for PC, GTA san adnreas, GTA vice city, Mount & Blade, Mount & Blade Warband, Mount and Blade Fire and Sword, Legend of Grimrock, Skyrim: Dawnguard, Legend of Zelda skyward sword and will probably be adding Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 to that this month. What are some of yours?
8/8/12 10:30 PM
None So Blind
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL - too many to type.

About 10 PS3 games and 30 360 games backlogged, including many top-ranked games - Uncharted 1, 2, and 3, Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4, Arkham City, Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed 2, and fucking Skyrim are among the stacks I own and have never done more than boot up to make sure they worked...
8/8/12 11:10 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have games i started but havent anywhere nearly played worth a darn

Fable 2 ,MAss EFfect 3, Skyrim (just bought it back due to reasons listed from OP lol) nothing changed , same with Bioshock that i had for a week or 2 n just played today finally. Also Arkham City.

and games i wanna get still ..( like a dumbass )

Sleeping Dogs

Fable 3

Uncharted 3

Metro LAst Light

Bioshock Infinite

Dishonored

Dust 514

gonna love having those games just to be sitting around lol
8/9/12 12:45 AM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PC gamer here, but my backlog is:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Dead Space 2
Saints Row: The Third
Fallout New Vegas

got them all for great prices on the steam summer sale, but have no clue when ill have time to play them all.
8/9/12 9:31 AM
Eisenberg
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/09/12 9:31 AM
Deus Ex Human Revolution, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock 1 and 2.

All those games were acquired at a ridiculous price during the steam summer sale. Well not Mass Effect 3 actually.
8/9/12 9:57 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too many. Steam sale will do that. Phone Post
8/9/12 12:23 PM
ShocknAwe
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skyrim
Tomb Raider - Underworld
Silent Hill - HD Collection
Uncharted 3
Dead Space 2

8/9/12 1:29 PM
BKViper
602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/09/12 1:34 PM
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only dumbass that buys games, installs them, and then doesn't play them for months! LOL.
I'd  have to wait to give a list until I got home, because there are too many to remember right now! 

What's even worse than console games is games I buy on my iPad.
Seeing that they are only $1-$5, as soon as I see something that interests me, I go ahead and buy it.  I figure I'll get to it eventually, but if I don't get it now I'll forget about it.
Right now I have 231 games on my iPad2 64GB (of which I have 2GB free!).
I play about 5 of them regularly, I have played about 20 for a significant amount of time, about 50 I played for 5 or 10 minutes, and the rest I simply installed and started up to see that they worked!

8/9/12 1:47 PM
LucrativeMath
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way too many to type, but here are some notable game in my backlog:

Infamous 2
Resistance 3

All others for 360:

RDR GOTY
Kingdoms of Amalur
Dead Space
Rage
Fallout New Vegas
GTA: Stories from Liberty City
SSX
Soul Calibur 5
Fable 3
Dead Rising 1 & 2
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
NBA 2K11
Madden 12
King of Fighters XIII

And a shit load more that I can't even begin to remember at this time. Amazon and Best Buy need to stop running great sales or the madness will continue!
8/9/12 3:16 PM
JonnyW
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way too many to even list. Steam sales are just too tempting to pass up.
8/9/12 5:19 PM
TheBearStare
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dragon quest 3
Dragon quest 5(a replay)
Mass effect 3
Legend of zelda winder waker
Megaman 9 and 10
Advance wars duel strike
Batman arkham city
Various xbox live titles
Finish remaining dkc left in fall out 3 Phone Post
8/9/12 5:36 PM
TheBearStare
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dragon quest 8
Okami

Newer games(definitely with exceptions) all seem kinda blah. Too big, huge and "epic" for their own good. not enough playability Phone Post
8/9/12 5:46 PM
None So Blind
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eloise Ann -  Why buy a game if you're not going to play it? Surely it would be better to wait until you were actually going to play it and get it cheaper? Phone Post

Typically I get distracted either by (A) real life or (B) some other game.

For example, right now I decided to plug in Ninja Gaiden Black just for shits and giggles. I'll spend the next 10-12 hours beating that, then probably move on to Mass Effect 3, then Arkham Asylum. That should keep me busy for a month or two...saving Skyrim for X-Mas holidays or thereabouts down the road.
8/9/12 5:58 PM
Kage
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steam sales left me with huge backlog:

Some of them
Jade Empire,
Skyrim,
2 Stalkers,
Deus Ex: HR,
Fallout: NV,
Witcher 2,
Batman AC,
Divinity 2
+ some other smaller games

and on Origin both Dragon Ages and Mass Effect 3.
8/9/12 5:58 PM
Kage
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/09/12 5:58 PM
Double post
8/9/12 7:17 PM
flowwiththego
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at playing all those shitty games. Step up to the plate Phone Post
8/9/12 11:04 PM
supersaiyan

LucrativeMath - Way too many to type, but here are some notable game in my backlog:

Infamous 2
Resistance 3

All others for 360:

RDR GOTY
Kingdoms of Amalur
Dead Space
Rage
Fallout New Vegas
GTA: Stories from Liberty City
SSX
Soul Calibur 5
Fable 3
Dead Rising 1 & 2
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
NBA 2K11
Madden 12
King of Fighters XIII

And a shit load more that I can't even begin to remember at this time. Amazon and Best Buy need to stop running great sales or the madness will continue!

damn i thought i had it bad lol!!
8/9/12 11:09 PM
supersaiyan

Eloise Ann -  Why buy a game if you're not going to play it? Surely it would be better to wait until you were actually going to play it and get it cheaper? Phone Post

that is the whole point...we are getting the games for cheap and probably start to play but then somewhere down the line things come up and you cant get to them as originally planned or like you want to anyway.

i had gotten Skyrim for like 20bux after a couple of trade ins and started to get back into it again (same for Bioshock as itwas dirtass cheap)

next thing you know i pick up 15- 20 hours at work a week or so later AFTER i got the freaking games dammit!!
8/10/12 5:34 PM
David Mortensen
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just making it around to deus ex HR

game is fucking amazing.  i'm almost done (i think), and the story is great, atmosphere is awesome.

im playing it as a shooter right now, but i'll probably go back through stealth and see if i can beat the game without having to kill anyone other than bosses
8/18/12 7:13 PM
supersaiyan

i enjoyed RAGE.. and thought it was cool..onlything i was crazy about was going back to the same areas fight different baddies..got kinda stale.
8/19/12 11:23 AM
None So Blind

ENZO007 - Pretty much all my XBOX360 games... I got a new Elite and I bought a bunch of games...

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition

Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition

Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition (Haven't even opened this one)

Ninety Nine Nights (Beat this way back when the XBOX360 first came out. Loved the game)

Ninety Nine Nights 2

Dead Island Game of the Year Edition

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Mortal Kombat Complete Edition

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2

Rage Anarchy Edition

So far Rage has gotten me hooked. This game is awesome. The graphics are incredible. It's like Borderlands with incredible, realistic graphics, and way, way, way more shit to do.... I loved Borderlands and I actually played and beat it all the way through. I like Rage so far even better. Post apocalyptic wasteland with nasty mutants running around. You can race dune buggies, fix them up with parts and guns. You do missions and jobs for people in the towns. The weapons are badass. This whole game is just badass IMO.

Most of my games I haven't even really played. I put a few hours in Dead Island. I like that game aswell. Similar to Rage. I put a few hours in the Ninety Nine Nights games. Like 20 minutes into Batman Arkham Asylum. Beat a few Races in NFS. 20 minutes of Mortal Kombat. 20 minutes of The Witcher 2. About 3 or 4 hours into COD MW3 multiplayer...

I read stuff like this, and I think about how back in the day we used to wait 4-5 months for a new game to come to the local arcade. We'd play Galaga for a year, then be thrilled because the 7-11 got Turbo and Kangaroo, and shit like that.

We really are in a golden age for gamers right now. If I showed ENZO007's games on his list to little 7 year old me after I jumped with joy from seeing the guys bringing in the new Donkey Kong Jr. machine, I honestly think I would have just had a major stroke and died :-P
8/21/12 1:22 AM
Too Rude
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None really, i have Fallout 3 i borrowed from a friend after beating New Vegas and i put maybe an hour into it after having it for a year.

I dont buy games unless im gonna play them immediately.
8/21/12 3:13 PM
TheMountain
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another victim of Steam sales here…haven't touched any of those other than to install them and make sure they work.

Crusader Kings II
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
GRID
Airline Tycoon II
Fable III
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Far Cry 1 & 2
Bastion
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Just Cause 2
Medieval II: Total War
Napoleon: Total War
Rome: Total War Gold Edition
Sid Meier's Railroads!
Torchlight
Two Worlds II (played this on PS3 a bit before I sold it and want to play again)
8/22/12 11:09 AM
NHBDaddy
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arkham Asylum
Arkham City
Dark Souls
Medal Of Honor
Skyrim
Fallout 3
Red Dead Redemption
GTA4
Metro2033 and Last Light
GOW 3
Uncharted 3
Mass Effect 1-3
8/24/12 8:30 AM
dxgnr8
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got close to 300 Xbox 360 games and I've probably finished maybe 10-15 of them.
It's partly due to not having enough time but mainly due to me being an idiot! Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.