UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Josh Koscheck: F@$% you, I'm a fighter

8/9/12 9:59 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

“F--- you, I’m a fighter," said Josh Koscheck in a promo video for the new cable tv reality show 'Fight Factory'. When I’m in the ring it’s business. It’s my livelihood on the line. I’m going to be a dick. I’m going to be pissed.”

“I don’t like anybody I’m gonna fight. Don’t respect them. Don’t care about them. Don’t want anything to do with them."

“I don’t feel there’s an etiquette (in MMA). I wouldn’t follow it if there was an etiquette in this sport.”

“I left AKA in San Jose for one reason and one reason only: Javier Mendez. He only cares about certain people in the gym. After you lose, he’ll throw your name under the bus, like, ‘Hey he didn’t listen to the game plan.’ Realistically, Javier never gave me a game plan in my entire life.”

“Once somebody crosses me, they’re done,” he said. “They’re dead to me.”

Fight Factory premieres Aug. 15 at 10 p.m. on nuvoTV.

Read entire article...

8/9/12 10:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay Classy, Josh Koscheck
8/9/12 10:00 AM
Nexuscrawlers
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can we have Kos vs Fitch already?
8/9/12 10:03 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think we need Koscheck vs Bisping for the intercontinental douche of the year belt.
8/9/12 10:14 AM
DJmixmasterMobbie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - I think we need Koscheck vs Bisping for the intercontinental douche of the year belt.

good one bro. unlike bisping, koscheck backs his shit up. not even in the same category.
8/9/12 10:15 AM
Chimonos Revenge

DJmixmasterMobbie - 
Chimonos Revenge - I think we need Koscheck vs Bisping for the intercontinental douche of the year belt.

good one bro. unlike bisping, koscheck backs his shit up. not even in the same category.

Winner gets a shot at Melvin Guillard
8/9/12 10:17 AM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - Stay Classy, Josh Koscheck

8/9/12 10:21 AM
UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers -  can we have Kos vs Fitch already?
This Phone Post
8/9/12 10:22 AM
XxLiveBaitxX
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh brings it.

He is not one of those fighters that are more personality than fighter. (Bisping and Miller are 2 prime examples IMO).

Koschek vs. Nick Diaz would be nuclear damage.

8/9/12 10:25 AM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd respect him more if he didn't eyepoke half a dozen times a fight
8/9/12 10:31 AM
Chimonos Revenge

8/9/12 10:42 AM
RandyDarsh
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's -
Nexuscrawlers -  can we have Kos vs Fitch already?
This Phone Post
. Phone Post
8/9/12 10:57 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJmixmasterMobbie -

Yet for all the talk of Bisping not having any top 10 wins and being overrated, Kos best 3 wins are Diego Sanchez, Paul Daley and Anthony Johnson and hes considered one of the very best. Phone Post
8/9/12 11:07 AM
garrote
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge -
DJmixmasterMobbie - 

Winner gets a shot at Melvin Guillard
Down Phone Post
8/9/12 11:35 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love this if it weren't phony.

Josh is a fake character.

He admitted so in the cage after GSP as he announced everything was JUST to sell the fight.

Here is the deal.

You are either a dick JUST to sell a fight which means it is a phony act OR you really are a dick.

Being a dick means you don't get on the mic and say you were just trying to sell the fight.

Hence, phony character.

If it works for YOU, it works.

I just see no novelty in it any longer as it is clear it's amped up to 11 when he is in gimmick mode to sell fights. Phone Post
8/9/12 11:55 AM
G-Hands
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kos is great.

tremendous fighter & a natural heel.
8/9/12 1:06 PM
Johnny D
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy is a douche, is he a good fighter ? Sure, he puts on good fights, what does that have to do with being a complete ass monkey all the time ?? If that's how he wants to be remembered he's doing a great job. There are plenty of other fighters who put on good fights and risk their "livelihood" every time they step into the cage and they are not complete ass holes. So I guess I'm glad to hear he agrees with most of what others think about him, at least he's an honest ass hole. Phone Post
8/9/12 1:49 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
At least he's consistent.
8/9/12 3:28 PM
Letibleu
1475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Montreal i saw him get a beer shower walking to the locker room after beating Daley. It was funny to see security rush them along because his cornermen were trying to jump up at the crowd and get a few punches in.

Ive seen him a few times and he ignores fan requests.

He fakes injuries and fouls during fights.

He is full of himself, a douche/asshole/shithead but I dont watch fighters for their personalities, i pay to watch them fight.

Being a tard will guarantee people will always tune in. Like a Bisping/Fitch/CB Dollaway fight, hoping to see him lose.

...keep it classy Josh...

8/10/12 1:30 AM
MMA6053
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  I'd love this if it weren't phony.

Josh is a fake character.

He admitted so in the cage after GSP as he announced everything was JUST to sell the fight.

Here is the deal.

You are either a dick JUST to sell a fight which means it is a phony act OR you really are a dick.

Being a dick means you don't get on the mic and say you were just trying to sell the fight.

Hence, phony character.

If it works for YOU, it works.

I just see no novelty in it any longer as it is clear it's amped up to 11 when he is in gimmick mode to sell fights. Phone Post

perhaps but the way he excels in his fakeness, the phoniness and just being an outright high grade wanker some people would almost think he may actually be..

wait hang on......
8/10/12 1:54 AM
Rickson's Aura
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Koscheck is all about motorboating asses of other fighters and playing fans like a riddle.
8/10/12 5:13 PM
Cya

ttt
8/10/12 5:19 PM
obi1

Dudes a BOSS
8/10/12 5:59 PM
MJM1912

Rickson's Aura - Koscheck is all about motorboating asses of other fighters and playing fans like a riddle.

Spectacular fren.
8/10/12 6:02 PM
ShaqNoob
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's playing you guys like a riddle. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.