UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda Rousey talks about sex during fight-week

8/9/12 10:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
punchdrunkMMA
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.fighters.com/08/09/ronda-rousey-says-sex-helps-performance-inside-the-cage

Anyone catch Rousey on Conan last night? I missed it but saw this clip this morning. Basically Ronda says it's good for female fighters to have sex leading up to a fight despite male athletes often trying to avoid  it. However, since she doesn't have a BF she won't be putting it into action before the Kaufman bout.

Somehow I bet there are a few volunteers out there ready to help her. :)
8/9/12 11:00 AM
DeusEx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disgusting.

What kind of message does it send to young girls doing athletics when a female athlete says sex before doing an athletic event will make you better....

Horrible role model.

Does't surprise me considering she became famous because Kim Kardashian sucked penis.

At least kim doesn't advocate sex.
8/9/12 11:09 AM
A_Butler
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you for real? She said this on a late night ADULT television show. It's not like she's at the Kids Choice Awards talking about sex and fighting. Fuckin relax dude.... She's an adult. She has an adult life and she can talk about whatever the hell she wants on ADULT television. Phone Post
8/9/12 11:13 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like she needs a little Cone Bone Phone Post
8/9/12 11:16 AM
DeusEx

A_Butler -  Are you for real? She said this on a late night ADULT television show. It's not like she's at the Kids Choice Awards talking about sex and fighting. Fuckin relax dude.... She's an adult. She has an adult life and she can talk about whatever the hell she wants on ADULT television. Phone Post

You don't think young athlete girls look up to her? or young girls?

Considering how much ZUFFA is advertising this chick, I can see little girls looking up clips of her.

Imagine them listening her says that sex before an athletic event is good because it raises testosterone levels on women.

Just a horrible thing for a young athletic girl to hear in a time where they are easily influenced by role models.
8/9/12 11:16 AM
Brabo Ben
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She kinda gets annoying talking about sex and bitching about people far more accomplished than her, because she knows people are gunna talk about HER as a result. I still think shes hot but god damnit has she proved shes like every other woman in this world and not a total badass, back to the waiting room boys. Phone Post
8/9/12 11:32 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yawn.

She is so hack it's obnoxious.

Let's see, I need to be all shocking and edgy!

Ok, ooooh I'm going to talk about sex!

Yeah!

First, sex in the Olympic Village even though that story is OLD and then I'll talk about red white and blue condoms!

Next I'll be sure to mention I'm totally DTF the week of a fight so guys get all hot and stuff!

Yuck.

Chael was a pro wrestler promo but Ronda is like a 1997 shock jock on morning radio. Phone Post
8/9/12 11:36 AM
Bukkake on my bacne
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda's annoying. Phone Post
8/9/12 11:36 AM
Rival School

DeusEx -
A_Butler -  Are you for real? She said this on a late night ADULT television show. It's not like she's at the Kids Choice Awards talking about sex and fighting. Fuckin relax dude.... She's an adult. She has an adult life and she can talk about whatever the hell she wants on ADULT television. Phone Post

You don't think young athlete girls look up to her? or young girls?

Considering how much ZUFFA is advertising this chick, I can see little girls looking up clips of her.

Imagine them listening her says that sex before an athletic event is good because it raises testosterone levels on women.

Just a horrible thing for a young athletic girl to hear in a time where they are easily influenced by role models.
Troll. Phone Post
8/9/12 11:37 AM
mixedmartialmike

She is getting to be obnoxious.. She is trying way too hard.. Not a fan Phone Post
8/9/12 11:39 AM
HexRei

DeusEx - Disgusting.

What kind of message does it send to young girls doing athletics when a female athlete says sex before doing an athletic event will make you better....

Horrible role model.

Does't surprise me considering she became famous because Kim Kardashian sucked penis.

Sex is so gross. Let's go play army men in our treefort!
8/9/12 11:40 AM
DeusEx

HexRei - 
DeusEx - Disgusting.

Horrible role model.

So you want young girls to go out and have sex so they can get an edge in athletics?....

yeah man such a great for young kids specially know a days when teen pregnacy is a big problem since is glorified.

Ronda Doesn't help.
8/9/12 11:41 AM
superChaelo

Strap it on Ronda, I'm ready
8/9/12 11:41 AM
Neil Funk

DeusEx - Disgusting.

Horrible role model.

Bullshit.

As soon as a girl gets her period, it's time to fuck. Ronda can't be held responsible for bad parenting. It's the parent's job to inform their child about sexual responsibility.

Sorry to break it to you, but if a girl is going to fuck, she's going to be fucking regardless if a female mixed martial artist endorses it on a late-night comedy show.
8/9/12 11:43 AM
SleepBomb

DeusEx - 
HexRei - 
DeusEx - Disgusting.

Horrible role model.

So you want young girls to go out and have sex so they can get an edge in athletics?....

yeah man such a great for young kids specially know a days when teen pregnacy is a big problem since is glorified.

Ronda Doesn't help.

you should kill yourself. if you need help, let me know. i would gladly kick the chair out.
8/9/12 11:46 AM
DeusEx

Neil Funk - 
DeusEx - Disgusting.

Horrible role model.

Bullshit.

As soon as a girl gets her period, it's time to fuck. Ronda can't be held responsible for bad parenting. It's the parent's job to inform their child about sexual responsibility.

Sorry to break it to you, but if a girl is going to fuck, she's going to be fucking regardless if a female mixed martial artist endorses it on a late-night comedy show.

Dude Imagine being a young Athlete girl....Who googles Ronda Rousey video's and hears all this sex talk.

Young Minds are easily influenced.

Young minds want success...So when Ronda says sex before athletic events is good.

A young women might have sex just so she can be a winner.

Sorry but what Ronda is doing, is wrong.
8/9/12 11:48 AM
HexRei

Edited: 08/09/12 11:47 AM
You can't spell DeusEx without "sex"!
8/9/12 11:48 AM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone post that famous pic of her looking monstrous in a Judo competition? I think that's the closest we'll get to see her sexface and it would compliment this thread nicely.
8/9/12 11:49 AM
HexRei

I can't tell if you're gay or delusional, but young women having sex is not only inevitable, its AWESOME.
8/9/12 11:49 AM
superChaelo

Its a common known fact that all olympic women athletes are at it like rabbits. thats what gives them the edge
8/9/12 11:50 AM
DeusEx

HexRei - I can't tell if you're gay or delusional, but young women having sex is not only inevitable, its AWESOME.

This is the same guy who gets mad at underage pregnacy/Welfare.

8/9/12 11:52 AM
HexRei

DeusEx - 
HexRei - I can't tell if you're gay or delusional, but young women having sex is not only inevitable, its AWESOME.

Birth control. google it.
8/9/12 11:54 AM
Stockton 209

After reading her past several interviews I hope she loses her next fight and loses her fame Phone Post
8/9/12 11:55 AM
DeusEx

HexRei - 
DeusEx - 

Birth control. google it.

That is against the rules of nature.

Sex isn't suppose to be fun...Is suppose to be to reproduce.

8/9/12 11:55 AM
DeusEx

I meant to say sex isn't suppose to be just for fun.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.