UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> NHL 13

8/23/12 12:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/12 12:59 AM
 I can appreciate it if they make it harder to create chances.. etc.. but when a goalie is making ridiculously impossible saves time after time.. that's not a challenge.. it's just cheap. 

I had a shootout go about 20 rounds because I couldn't score.. and neither could the computer.

Realism?  NO
8/23/12 1:37 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya not a very good way to start this game out. Hopefully eashl is better if not I'll be trading it in very early Phone Post
8/23/12 1:38 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RML -  I can appreciate it if they make it harder to create chances.. etc.. but when a goalie is making ridiculously impossible saves time after time.. that's not a challenge.. it's just cheap. 

I had a shootout go about 20 rounds because I couldn't score.. and neither could the computer.

Realism?  NO
How did u get a shoot out??? Every game I play ends in the third Phone Post
8/23/12 1:40 AM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy - 
RML -  I can appreciate it if they make it harder to create chances.. etc.. but when a goalie is making ridiculously impossible saves time after time.. that's not a challenge.. it's just cheap. 

Realism?  NO
How did u get a shoot out??? Every game I play ends in the third Phone Post

If you play the Ultimate team tournament and it goes through one over-time it will go to a shootout
8/23/12 2:22 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

Gotcha have not played that Phone Post
8/23/12 2:25 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

Gotcha have not played that Phone Post
8/23/12 2:25 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

Why do I double post only on this thread! Fuck me Phone Post
8/26/12 7:08 AM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think the scoring is as hard as you guys made it sound to be, but it's definitely improved over last year, where I would just pick goalies the fuck apart like nothing.  I'm stoked to play the full game, and probably won't trade it in since Girioux is on the cover.  
8/26/12 7:45 AM
RML

TheZa -  I don't think the scoring is as hard as you guys made it sound to be, but it's definitely improved over last year, where I would just pick goalies the fuck apart like nothing.  I'm stoked to play the full game, and probably won't trade it in since Girioux is on the cover.  
There's ways to make a game harder without being cheap. A lot of the saves right now are flat cheap. I've never seen a goaltender stop a 6 foot slap shot. That's happening 9 times out of 10 for me. No matter where I aim.

Also don't even think about a five hole goal. The pads are a magnet. Phone Post
8/26/12 7:34 PM
theseanster
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna actually play on a team instead of grinding drop in games. Otherwise I'm gonna create a TWF on the right wing and play offline BAP. Cannot stomach another drop in game.
8/29/12 3:59 PM
RML

New pet peeve.. getting poke checked when the computer player's stick is fucking no where near you
8/30/12 12:35 AM
schmitthead
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just a hint if you're going to pre-order, its $60 on gamestop and best buy, only $45 on Toys R'us how does that even work?
8/30/12 1:03 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

Finally drilled some wrist shots, slap shots are retarded hard. Amazon offers decent trade in for NHL 12 I got 21 bucks. 109 total for 8 games Phone Post
9/2/12 12:13 AM
theseanster
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breakaway scoring is VERY easy. Get full speed, quick fake backhand to forehand. In game wrist is a joke too, if I come in from the left side as a left hand shot I skate at and angle to my right towards the middle to get the goalie to move just a bit to the right and snap shot top shelf left side, stick side goes in pretty regularly. I pass worse and dumping the puck is a bitch they always block it. Phone Post
9/4/12 1:53 PM
CryLikeAGirl
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

schmitthead -  just a hint if you're going to pre-order, its $60 on gamestop and best buy, only $45 on Toys R'us how does that even work?

I think you read the Toys R'us page wrong. Either that or they had a mistake and fixed it. The price is $59.99 there as well.
9/4/12 3:28 PM
Hemlock
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EA Sports NHL 13 on Playstation.

The only venue where my Toronto Maple Leafs and I can have our glory.
9/5/12 2:42 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

Got my preorder in today from amazon with a free boost pack too. Happy boy I am! Phone Post
9/5/12 8:00 AM
CryLikeAGirl
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just traded my nhl 12 on goozex for the full point price of 1000 points. That's the equivalent of $50. Here we go nhl 13! Phone Post
9/5/12 11:09 AM
TheGilbs
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50$ for NHL 12? What is this goozex you speak of? Phone Post
9/5/12 12:56 PM
schmitthead
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CryLikeAGirl - 
schmitthead -  just a hint if you're going to pre-order, its $60 on gamestop and best buy, only $45 on Toys R'us how does that even work?

I think you read the Toys R'us page wrong. Either that or they had a mistake and fixed it. The price is $59.99 there as well.

Those bastards they did, it was 44.99 for pre-order, should have done it when I had the chance. Shame on me
9/5/12 12:57 PM
CryLikeAGirl

goozex.com It's a trading website for games, movies, etc. It sucks when you first join as you have to wait in a queue for a whle for games. The longer you're there, the better. I pretty much trade all my games on there. I don't have as much time to play games as I once did, so it works for me.
9/7/12 4:16 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

CryLikeAGirl - goozex.com It's a trading website for games, movies, etc. It sucks when you first join as you have to wait in a queue for a whle for games. The longer you're there, the better. I pretty much trade all my games on there. I don't have as much time to play games as I once did, so it works for me.
Fuck goozex! Want to lose a game send it there I have recieved nothing for Arkham city sent that in December. Phone Post
9/7/12 4:42 PM
CryLikeAGirl

MyUnclesCreepy -
CryLikeAGirl - goozex.com It's a trading website for games, movies, etc. It sucks when you first join as you have to wait in a queue for a whle for games. The longer you're there, the better. I pretty much trade all my games on there. I don't have as much time to play games as I once did, so it works for me.
Fuck goozex! Want to lose a game send it there I have recieved nothing for Arkham city sent that in December. Phone Post
Do you know how the site works? I've been successfully trading on there for a few years now. Phone Post
9/7/12 5:03 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Yes u send in a game it gives u a point value but getting a new game is fucking impossible I have been waiting on skyrim since December I'll never ever use that shit site again. 800 on a waiting list I doubt 800 copies of skyrim will go though that website. Lost a game because of that shit Phone Post
9/7/12 5:03 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

I'm new so I got fucked Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.