UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Orlando got basically nothing in return.

8/10/12 3:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Al Harrington and I know Afflalo can be pretty damn good. Still, this just doesn't add up and they ain't gettin shit outta those draft picks. Jmo, what are your thoughts?
8/10/12 4:17 PM
Beefcake the Mighty
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would have gotten wicked players if they had done the 3-way trade with the lakers and Houston.
8/12/12 10:42 AM
Kneeblock
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trade bait and cap room. Orlando's rebuilding.
8/14/12 12:51 AM
MadDog243
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yet another case of the rest of the league bending over backwards to make the fucking lakers contenders.
8/14/12 1:09 PM
Out To Lunch
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Howard ran a good coach out of town and then he bailed on the team. Unreal.
8/20/12 12:38 PM
huhriiight
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 - Yet another case of the rest of the league bending over backwards to make the fucking lakers contenders.
Sad...but true.   The league's biggest cash cow right now.  The SA vs Det  series that went 7 was amongst the best finals ever ... but the ratings sucked ass ... entertainment before sport for Mr. Stern of course.

Out To Lunch - Howard ran a good coach out of town and then he bailed on the team. Unreal.
this.  howard just str8 up fucking blows donkey dick. 
9/3/12 4:46 PM
PoundforPound
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/03/12 4:47 PM
Orlando handled this horribly. They basically backed themselves into a corner.
9/5/12 2:05 AM
EKPOGI
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 - Yet another case of the rest of the league bending over backwards to make the fucking lakers contenders.

i'd believe you if the league didn't cockblock CP3 last season
9/5/12 8:09 AM
Out To Lunch
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EKPOGI - 

Looks like they are making up for that cockblock now though.
9/5/12 12:37 PM
MadDog243
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EKPOGI - 

One occurance measured against litterally doezens of examples over the last few decades of the league seemingly engineering obscenely one sided trades/landing high value free agents (IE: Dwight Howard and Steve Nash) for fucking nothing....yeah I dont wanna hear about the plight of the laker fan because of one trade that didnt go through.
9/5/12 2:12 PM
PoundforPound
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ comparing Steve Nash to the Dwight Howard move.
9/7/12 2:14 AM
EKPOGI
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 - 
EKPOGI - 

One occurance measured against litterally doezens of examples over the last few decades of the league seemingly engineering obscenely one sided trades/landing high value free agents (IE: Dwight Howard and Steve Nash) for fucking nothing....yeah I dont wanna hear about the plight of the laker fan because of one trade that didnt go through.

Caron Butler for Kwame Brown.is that one-sided?sometimes GM's make bad trades,sometimes they make great ones.
9/7/12 3:22 PM
MadDog243

PoundforPound - lol @ comparing Steve Nash to the Dwight Howard move.

lol@ not recognizing that you just got the best point guard your shitty franchise has seen since magic.

You are dumb.
9/7/12 3:24 PM
PoundforPound

Edited: 09/07/12 3:25 PM
How is us getting an old Steve Nash comparable to picking up the best center in the league and Orlando not getting enough in return?
9/7/12 3:26 PM
MadDog243

PoundforPound - How is us getting an old Steve Nash comparable to picking up the best center in the league and Orlando not getting enough in return?

Because you gave up BS picks and nothing of substance to get an old Steve Nash, who old or not IS the best point guard your shitty franchise has seen since magic.
9/7/12 10:52 PM
EKPOGI

shouldn't you be mad at the Suns and Nash for agreeing to go to the Lakers?
9/8/12 1:01 AM
MadDog243

I am, but that changes nothing I said.
9/9/12 4:03 AM
EKPOGI

hopefully Beasley and Dragic play well this season.
9/9/12 1:26 PM
MadDog243

Dragic I have no doubts about. He will excel here just like he did before, giving him up was a huge mistake.

Beasley...yeah lets hope.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.