UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Can Christians smoke weed?

10/16/12 11:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Turbogoat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Book of Genesis, all herbs are placed on earth for mans consumption. Phone Post
11/2/12 4:31 AM
VitorSuckedBonesToes

Weed gets me religious, which is why I'm here.
And I'm "legal", but choose not to 99% of the time.

Side note, some/a Christian group/s use DMT. Phone Post
2/10/13 7:17 AM
bigsakimoto
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/10/13 7:19 AM
Well Jesus did use cannabis oil to anoint his followers and heal the sick so it can be condoned in religious and medical use. Recreational use is neither condoned nor condemned in the bible as far as I know so you're on your own on that one.
2/11/13 1:39 PM
gord96
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is some interesting books on the use of psychedelics and hallucinogens used as well when it comes to early Christianity. I am sure some of you have heard of DMT and it's use in a ayahuasca brew. Some say that many of the visions you see in some of the gnostic texts from the Nag Hammadi library and even very symbolic canonical texts like revelation may have been from the consumption of this which is said to really tap into your unconscious. Even some churches in South America where the plant is common use DMT in their communion.
2/28/13 10:19 PM
Publicnoose

Technically as long as mans laws don't contradict the laws of god it's a sin to disobey them unless the laws are immoral. Phone Post
3/26/13 8:53 PM
Poker face

I personally see nothing wrong with smoking weed but everything should be done in moderation . With that being said the bible does say to follow the laws of man: the problem with this is man is inherently evil and corrupt so this includes our lawmakers today.
My view weed as a natural plant with many benefits and a few draw backs. Also so it all depends on the individuals self control and intelligence . Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.