UnderGround Forums

JKD UnderGround >> Trapping

10/16/12 9:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe Maffei
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of my clients are 30 and older. I'm 55 and have more broken bones and stitches then most. I know about maintaining the body at my age for continuous work. I have too.
No work, no $$$, bills can't get paid and the Mrs. is pissed. That's the reality..

What Paul said is not insight, it is a necessity, the only option. And it is REALITY.

Paul.
"I said you clip of Roy looked like intelligent sustainable training. The kind of practice that won't tear down your body but will allow a person to engrain certain movements."

I would have to agree with Paul here. But what movements are you engraining? Are these the moves that WILL be found in every fight regardless of sport or street? Or moves that might happen? Don't spend your time on moves that might happen, spend time on moves that WILL happen.

With age comes responsibility, Time can't be wasted, money can't be wasted. Many are family men. They don't care about MMA or sport, they want to learn how to protect their family...period. And if they can get a workout in and have fun in the slivor of time that the Mrs. allows GREAT!!!

So that means you have to learn high % Movement, in the fastest time, for the least amount of money, with out getting hurt, and getting in shape and having fun all at once. It's Doable!!!

What I was regferring to in Roy's clip was the " Movement" Not the agression, nor the mind set kill attitude, but the type of movement that is being engrained was low % in regards to the chretoristics found not only in combat sports but in human behavior. People just don't respond like that.
10/17/12 1:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Paul Hopkins
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am with you. Just say no to ooda

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.