UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Seminar with World Champion Daniel Valverde

8/13/12 12:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
centralmma
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I’d like to invite everyone to our Annual No-Gi Seminar with World Champion Daniel Valverde on September 8th 2012 in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. If you didn’t know, Daniel is a legend on the mats that has coached Champion fighters like Anderson Silva and the Nogueira brothers. You may recognize Daniel as the grappling coach for Season 8 of the Ultimate Fighter TV series. Feel free to do a Youtube search of “daniel valverde bjj” to watch him simply run through black belts in competition.

Date: Saturday September 8th 2012

Time: 1:00pm-3:30pm
Price: $70 Pre-Registration or $100 at the door.

Location: Central Combat Sports, 2437 Central Ave, Windsor, Ontario, N8W4J4.

Contact: www.centralmma.com, info@centralmma.com, 519-987-3772

Here is Daniel’s bio at BJJ Heroes: http://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-fighters/daniel-valverde

Here is Daniel's association website: http://www.worldnogi.com
8/17/12 1:49 PM
Siciliano
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never heard of the guy at all but damn, all the comments suggest he's a beast.
8/20/12 1:42 PM
rorymcd
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daniel is unreal. I don't think I've ever learned as much while having my ass handed to me. Really looking forward to this seminar! I'll be bringing a team down.
8/21/12 4:32 PM
centralmma
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory, let me know if you guys need a place/places to crash for the night. We're going out after and things may get a bit sloppy.
8/27/12 12:43 PM
LiftStrong
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Will be there.
9/5/12 5:52 PM
centralmma

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.