UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Questuns about Mayhem/re:selective thread deletion

8/13/12 10:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nameless1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are alot of questions throughout the MMA community regarding Mayhem and various factors concerning his past and present behavior and performances , relationship or rather lack of and the eery similarities to his incident and incidents alluded to by Dana White post UFC 150 and twitter.

I tried to address some of these in a thread and within no time it was deleted in the past hour. Not surprised as apparently I touched upon some possible issues that have been ordered to be kept silent.

I can however read several other threads and MANY posts " LOLing @ mayhem " and "LOLING @ his naked fire extinguishing"

So not only is there selective biased moderating going on but something much deeper and shady.

Apparently Mayhem is the new Bisbing .

BASH ON AND TURN AN EYE !!!

Pathetic ! Phone Post
8/13/12 10:50 PM
Nameless1

All by the bidding of the master, Lord Dana.

Amirite? Phone Post
8/13/12 11:47 PM
Ryan Black
438 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now I'm pissed off that I missed whatever hush-hush talk came up to get the post removed.

I have so many questions. Was he on anti-depressants? If so, did he take too much,or forget to take his medication? Was he on street drugs at the same time as anti-depressents, or just street drugs? If so, what was he on?

I can't imagine the 'mayhem' going on inside Jason Miller's head. My heart goes out to him, again, and I hope he can get better. Phone Post
8/14/12 1:10 AM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason seems like a good dude. I hope he is ok. All the trash talk should stop. If Bisbing (whom I dislike) would have something similar happen I wouldn't bash on him. Phone Post
8/14/12 7:23 AM
Fabes
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I'm not sure what you're referring to being deleted, but there's an awful lot of posts/threads up beating up Mayhem right now as I type this.

If you could provide specific examples, I can look into it.
8/14/12 7:29 AM
jason hornbuckle

threads started by the OP in the last hour is apparently not specific enough
8/14/12 7:54 AM
Fabes
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's one thread. I was under the impression there were more Jason.
8/14/12 7:57 AM
Fabes

Edited: 08/14/12 7:58 AM
Ok, I un-deleted your thread and moved it to What if for now.

It's pretty easy to see why it was deleted.

I'll let the people on this thread take a look and have them see what they think.

www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm

8/14/12 9:32 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Why do people keep saying that a mayhem was a good dude. He always came off like an arrogant prick to me. N Phone Post
8/14/12 9:48 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know him enough to say he is good or not.

I hope he gets the help he needs, though.

Like I have said before, if a fighter can't cope with fight fans being keyboard warriors or not being in the UFC; there is NO WAY they can handle being a comic.

Mayhem's attempts to go into comedy would have led to worse given the nature of the beast and his makeup at present.

I wish him well but every fighter lashes out at keyboard warriors or we hear "that's why they left the UG" and I'm supposed to buy into any of them coping with a club crowd or online stuff from those who knock comics?

Mayhem needs to take care of being Jason and whatever it takes is what it takes.

You can't be a popular guy as he was and lose your UFC slot so easily and not have issues.

I'm all for not accepting anything he is done which is wrong just as any man should be accountable but I can't get with bashing the guy no matter what.

Has nothing to do with the fact he fought but everything to do with his being a human being.

I wish him well and hope he gets well.

I also wish Dana had not engaged him publicly as he did and simply reached out but I don't know particulars.

Just a rough turn of events.

The last thing he needs is more Mayhem fans.

He needs fans who will support him in not always being Mayhem and figuring out who Jason Miller is. Phone Post
8/14/12 9:53 AM
UGCTT_Suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmfao... you wonder why that thread got deleted??? 
8/14/12 10:06 AM
Fabes

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  Why do people keep saying that a mayhem was a good dude. He always came off like an arrogant prick to me. N Phone Post

I think they mean he's a nice guy and he's funny. He's done some questionable stuff more than a few times though.

8/14/12 10:11 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja

UGCTT_Suess - lmfao... you wonder why that thread got deleted??? 

NO shit!!!!

TS is a serious window licker if he has to question why that OP/Thread was deleted. 

Jesus man grow up.
8/14/12 10:14 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at wondering why that thread got removed.

You compared Mayhem to the Aurora Shootings and implied he was on Bath Salts.

Your entire post was fabricated drivel.

Learn how to post better, and your shit won't get deleted/moved to the abyss that is the What-IF forum.
8/14/12 10:15 AM
Fabes

Alright, glad we covered this.

8/14/12 12:18 PM
Nameless1

jason hornbuckle - threads started by the OP in the last hour is apparently not specific enough
This ^ Phone Post
8/14/12 12:21 PM
Nameless1

Fabes - Ok, I un-deleted your thread and moved it to What if for now.

It's pretty easy to see why it was deleted.

I'll let the people on this thread take a look and have them see what they think.

www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm

I'm not sure what you're referring to as why it was pretty easy to see why it was deleted, but there's an awful lot of posts/threads up beating up Mayhem right now as I type this.

If you could provide specific examples, I can look into it.

I'm not sure what your agenda is here buddy but I don't like it.

Your vote has been cast. Phone Post
8/14/12 12:25 PM
Nameless1

Chimonos Revenge - lol at wondering why that thread got removed.

You compared Mayhem to the Aurora Shootings and implied he was on Bath Salts.

Your entire post was fabricated drivel.

Learn how to post better, and your shit won't get deleted/moved to the abyss that is the What-IF forum.
Learn to read jackass.

If that's what you got out of that thread you are either a troll or a Mayhem hater with no concern for your fellow man. Phone Post
8/14/12 12:36 PM
Fabes

Your questions have been answered. 
8/14/12 1:18 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Fabes -
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  Why do people keep saying that a mayhem was a good dude. He always came off like an arrogant prick to me. N Phone Post

I think they mean he's a nice guy and he's funny. He's done some questionable stuff more than a few times though.

I don't know man. Maybe he was nice before before but in recent years he did not seem nice at all. I don't know him personally but in interviews he acted really beligerent and like the interviewer is beneath him. Even this. People want to give him a pass because of "issues" but for all we know it could just be a manifestation of his disregard for religion. He basically shat on a place that many other people view as sacred. Phone Post
8/14/12 3:46 PM
Fabes

I'm not defending him in any way. For the most part, I agree with you. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.