UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> will there be more' mayhem'?

8/15/12 7:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
marth
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we know that consistent hits to the head can lead to severe disorders like pugilistic dementia, or at the very least mood swings and depression.

the NFL has cases like chris henry and junior seau. fake fighting has cases like chris benoit. each of those guys went out relatively young, in dramatic and horrific fashion, and when their brains were studied it was determined they were severely altered due to their professions.

i know mayhem millers recent church romp was probably something driven by depression mixed with medication or substance abuse. But it made me wonder, do you think we'll ever see this behaviour from a well known mma and/or ufc fighter?
8/15/12 7:30 AM
clattymine
524 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like Rampage?
8/15/12 8:03 AM
marth
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah he has had his moments driving on the sidewalk in his truck and whatnot. but it wasn't benoit murder suicide type shit. rampage's antics could also be attributed to drugs or alcohol. Phone Post
8/15/12 8:24 AM
DanChow
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem needs to layoff the drugs or prescription pain killers/diet pills or whatever the hell he is taking.

8/15/12 8:40 AM
marth

yeah. i hope thats all it was. he seems like a good dude who just spun out a bit. at least he didn't hurt anyone. Phone Post
8/15/12 8:50 AM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe he was in the bath too long and the bath salts all absorbed into his skin turning him temporarily batshit crazy?
8/15/12 9:14 AM
Dazednconfused
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still scratch my head and wonder why he was so shitty in that CB fight. Do you think his knee was to blame or what? I mean he just looked so shitty in the UFC... The nerves must have got to him. Unfortunate. Dudes got problems. Seems like getting cut after all the marketability he had behind him really fucked with him. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.