UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jason Miller posts bail, case remains open

8/15/12 2:14 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"When they asked him his name he responded, `Mayhem,' " said sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino.

Jason 'Mayhem' Miller posted bail on Tuesday and was released from jail after his arrest on suspicion of burglary Monday by the Orange County (Calif.) Sheriff's Department.

Bail was set at $20,000. By posting bail Miller avoided being formally charged in the case at this time. But the matter remains open.

"Generally, and (Miller's) case hasn't come to us yet, if the defendant is arrested and they remain in custody, they are generally, or they need to be, arraigned in a couple of days of their arrest, if they remain in custody," Orange County District Attorney spokesperson Farrah Emami told ESPN.com.

"If they post bail and they are released, then that gives the police department additional time to continue their investigation. When (the defendant) posts bail they are given a date to appear (in Orange County Superior Court).

"Generally, before that date, the case will be presented to the district attorney's office and then we will review it to determine if criminal charges are appropriate. At this point, the case has not been submitted to our office."

It is not known when Miller must appear in court.

Read entire article...

Later, on Miller's Twitter and personal Facebook page he sought to reassure the friends and fans.

I know you all are probably very confused about me right now, and concerned for my well being. I thank you for that, and please unnastand that everything is fine, and will probably make a lot more sense as time passes. Love you all.

Read entire Facebook...

Jason Mayhem Miller ‏@mayhemmiller

You can judge me if you want, hate me if you want, say anything you want. This is Amareca, you have rights. Just don't Harm anyone.

I have walked down much harder roads than this, many times before. I don't want you to waste thumb energy protecting me, or bashing me.

religion has brought amazing things to the world, you cannot disrespect such an enormous force-Do not bash what has helped humanity survive

on the stupidity of a young man at a challenging time in his life I know I bashed faith as a youth, but YouTube is temp, the Trueth is real

I did some socially unacceptable things last Sunday, that, for some reason has got some of you to hate me, even though at one time you loved

I am caring for myself-if everyone turns their back on me, and you never see me on tv again, that is fine with me-I like living in the woods

But while working with those less fortunate than myself, I have come to realize, WE are all crazy. America is crazy. I just want to shift it

Not a cry for attention, personal glory, or monetary Gain. I did that in my time fighting for the @UFC and Have come to see I was wrong

I am safe, with people that love me, and hope that you will join me. If I ever hurt anyone, I am sorry.

Read entire Twitter...

8/15/12 2:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully he doesn't go whipping his dick out in any other public places in the mean time. Although if he fucks up another church he may just become my favourite fighter of all time.
8/15/12 2:17 PM
inf0
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope they let him off and he gets some help. This society needs to wake up to mental disorders and how to deal with them.

8/15/12 2:19 PM
Don_Dada
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well at least they haven't found the dead nun stuffed underneath the floorboards.
8/15/12 2:21 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is some Black Metal ish !
8/15/12 2:22 PM
Porkchop

inf0 - I hope they let him off and he gets some help. This society needs to wake up to mental disorders and how to deal with them.

thats a really good point. it will never happen tho.
8/15/12 2:23 PM
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awww poor baby had a temper tantrum so he decided to destroy some poor old ladies' church.
8/15/12 2:25 PM
SickEyeDiaz
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He might get a lengthy stay in jail with his past record. Phone Post
8/15/12 2:25 PM
sureshock

Pretty sure he flushed his career down the toilet with this silly act.

He can never live this down.

Bet he will state that he lost a bet and it was all a big joke.

8/15/12 2:31 PM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spokesperson Farrah Emami
8/15/12 2:33 PM
46and2
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - Hopefully he doesn't go whipping his dick out in any other public places in the mean time. Although if he fucks up another church he may just become my favourite fighter of all time.

That Church probably runs on nothing but the money people donate to keep it running.

Now they have to pay and replace a bunch of shit because of a retarded MMA fighter.

You take delight in that, which makes you a piece of shit. (views on Religion aside)
8/15/12 2:43 PM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

most churches make a fuckton more than just what individuals give them.  they don't pay taxes, they get all types of government handouts and programs.  it can be very lucrative.  that being said, it's pretty fucked up to trash a church.  as funny as i think worshipping a god is, lots of people get comfort from it and legit churches actually help people.  if you're gonna trash a place picking an empty church is pretty cowardly and immature. 
8/15/12 3:07 PM
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - most churches make a fuckton more than just what individuals give them.  they don't pay taxes, they get all types of government handouts and programs.  it can be very lucrative.  that being said, it's pretty fucked up to trash a church.  as funny as i think worshipping a god is, lots of people get comfort from it and legit churches actually help people.  if you're gonna trash a place picking an empty church is pretty cowardly and immature. 

What the fuck are you on about? Where are you getting your information from?

Most churches scrape by on the tithes that their parishioners give to them. There are some mega churches in the country which make a lot of money but that is largely not the case. Even for those that do make a lot of money it is usually spent on outreach and community programs.

Porkchop is a fucking asshole for endorsing defaming somebody else's property. If someone did this to an Atheist gathering hall I'm sure he'd be enraged.

Mayhem shouldn't have acted like a child. He should stop taking so many pills, they're clouding his judgment.

8/15/12 3:09 PM
chesty_1775

MILLER is a fucking reatrded doucher.................................................

plain and simple..................................

even before he got arrested
8/15/12 3:33 PM
Porkchop

46and2 - 
Porkchop - Hopefully he doesn't go whipping his dick out in any other public places in the mean time. Although if he fucks up another church he may just become my favourite fighter of all time.

That Church probably runs on nothing but the money people donate to keep it running.

Now they have to pay and replace a bunch of shit because of a retarded MMA fighter.

You take delight in that, which makes you a piece of shit. (views on Religion aside)

It's a place that spreads lies and takes money from people on the promise of an afterlife that they cannot prove exists..... yeah they're great people....

It's not like that money is going to help bring people out of poverty, it's going towards brainwashing more people. Fuck em.

If they didn't have insurance then too bad for them. That's life. Am I supposed to feel sorry for them if they don't have insurance?

I'm suspecting that you didn't put your religious views aside on this one like you suggested you did.
8/15/12 3:40 PM
junon
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im not religious but would never take joy something like this.

only a piece of shit would.
8/15/12 3:50 PM
ASBELTOMATO
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lay off the energy drinks
8/15/12 4:03 PM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck you Porkchop. People like you are what wrong with this world. Your parents must be proud.
8/15/12 4:21 PM
SunnyKO'd my SN
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choken Necks - Fuck you Porkchop. People like you are what wrong with this world. Your parents must be proud.

What's wrong with the world is it's 2012 and people still believe in this stupid shit..so much so that people are killed and tortured over it....but yeah Porkchop is the problem right
8/15/12 4:28 PM
cambeezee

sureshock - Pretty sure he flushed his career down the toilet with this silly act.

He can never live this down.

Bet he will state that he lost a bet and it was all a big joke.

He flushed his career down the toilet with THAT?  Not his last two fights which were pretty damn

embarassing after talking all kinds of shit? 

He could still fight in Asia if he wants, play into the whole I'm a fucking nutball act.
8/15/12 9:57 PM
Porkchop

Choken Necks - Fuck you Porkchop. People like you are what wrong with this world. Your parents must be proud.

how christlike of you!
8/15/12 9:59 PM
Porkchop

junon - im not religious but would never take joy something like this.

only a piece of shit would.

lol you act like he went on a killing spree. he broke a window and sprayed a fire extinguisher. wtf are you so upset about? this is like grade 5 vandalism type shit.
8/15/12 10:02 PM
Porkchop

it's funny that the religious will cheer for an abortion clinic burning down and the doctor getting shot but if you spray a fire extinguisher in a church "OMG WTF!!! HOW CAN YOU LAUGH AT THAT?!?!?!"
8/15/12 10:22 PM
Sugarfoot
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read a story recently that an all women band in Russia, pussy something or other, sang a song in a church and are going to prison. Phone Post
8/15/12 10:53 PM
Porkchop

Gobulcoque - Porkchop is exactly the kind of person I imagine making up Millers fanbase.

lol well I gotta say I like him a bit more after I heard this. But it reaks of a cry for help so I'm not too happy about it at the same time. I hope he's okay.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.