UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jason Miller posts bail, case remains open

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/16/12 5:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tres_equis_666
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kwnel2178 - The preist were upset because he wasn't a twelve year old.
Lol you win sir Phone Post
8/16/12 5:11 AM
junon
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 
junon - im not religious but would never take joy something like this.

only a piece of shit would.

lol you act like he went on a killing spree. he broke a window and sprayed a fire extinguisher. wtf are you so upset about? this is like grade 5 vandalism type shit.

so we should celebrate instead?

youre acting like a 5th grader.

8/16/12 5:12 AM
junon
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SunnyKO'd my SN - 
Choken Necks - Fuck you Porkchop. People like you are what wrong with this world. Your parents must be proud.

What's wrong with the world is it's 2012 and people still believe in this stupid shit..so much so that people are killed and tortured over it....but yeah Porkchop is the problem right

lack of religion is not going to save the world.

people will still go on to harm other people no matter what.

8/16/12 6:45 AM
Res ispa loquitur
1271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - 
chaplinshouse - most churches make a fuckton more than just what individuals give them.  they don't pay taxes, they get all types of government handouts and programs.  it can be very lucrative.  that being said, it's pretty fucked up to trash a church.  as funny as i think worshipping a god is, lots of people get comfort from it and legit churches actually help people.  if you're gonna trash a place picking an empty church is pretty cowardly and immature. 

What the fuck are you on about? Where are you getting your information from?

Most churches scrape by on the tithes that their parishioners give to them. There are some mega churches in the country which make a lot of money but that is largely not the case. Even for those that do make a lot of money it is usually spent on outreach and community programs.

Porkchop is a fucking asshole for endorsing defaming somebody else's property. If someone did this to an Atheist gathering hall I'm sure he'd be enraged.

Mayhem shouldn't have acted like a child. He should stop taking so many pills, they're clouding his judgment.

It was a bad move, but a well done study disagrees with you and agrees with Chaplinshouse.

http://www.secularhumanism.org/index.php?section=fi&page=cragun_32_4

If you have the time, read it. If you disagree with, I am welcome to hear your thoughts on it.
8/16/12 8:53 AM
SeanyBooy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well he broke into a church, not a house. makes a world of difference, considering you can be shot for one and not the other. he doesn't appear to be a violent threat based on the report, so as long as he is willing to cover damages and issue apologies i don't see the big deal. jon jones or countless other athletes driving drunk is a far bigger deal to me, because they're far more likely to kill someone and or cause serious property damage.
and people stating that vandalizing a church is a great thing, can suck a bag of dicks. i'm not a regular church goer, but saying shit like that makes you look like a fucking child. no different to me than supporting nazis that vandalize a synagogue or assholes burning a cross in someone's lawn.
8/16/12 8:54 AM
Bloody Pregnancy Fluids
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is everyone assuming he has mental issues?

He has always been a spaz and attention seeking dude.
8/16/12 9:03 AM
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If there is a lawyer/Cop here I am wondering why they are calling this "suspicion of burglary". I know people are innocent until proven guilty, but they found him naked in the church with the place torn up. Everyone has their right to a trial, and I am a fan of Jason's (we have the same exact name), but it seems to me their is no suspicion of anything here, he was caught red handed. Stuff like this and the Batman shooting always makes me wonder because in the Batman case the guy who did it said he had his apartment rigged to blow, and they caught him at the theatre reloading his guns. Again, he should have a trial, but isn't there a point when you can say without any doubt that someone committed whatever crime they are accused of?
8/16/12 10:48 AM
shootfightermike
1375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf
8/16/12 10:54 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Using the phrase "suspicion of" is just good practice when a person hasn't been convicted.  Who knows what defense a guy will present, if any, and who knows if he'll ever be convicted?  What if MayheM is batshit crazy and incapable of having the intent required by the burglary law?  They can save  the small chance of a later headache by using that language, and it just pays respect to the whole "innocent until proven guilty thing" no matter how obvious it is to everyone that a guy is probably guilty. 
8/16/12 11:15 AM
Porkchop

^^ uhh you can get lesser sentences when you need mental help. Where have you been? Phone Post
8/16/12 11:24 AM
Porkchop

American Standard - uhhh there's a difference between letting him off and a lesser sentence.

And it still doesn't mean it's right. Mental help or not, you should be serving the same punishment as the rest of society.

well i guess it depends on the definition of "letting him off" you can let someone off entirely or let them off lightly. I assumed he meant let him off lightly. I shouldn't have - even tho I'm now assuming he meant entirely which is another assumption.

if he meant entirely, then my bad. I don't think they let mental people off entirely but they do get lesser sentences all the time.
8/16/12 11:25 AM
Porkchop

SeanyBooy - well he broke into a church, not a house. makes a world of difference, considering you can be shot for one and not the other. he doesn't appear to be a violent threat based on the report, so as long as he is willing to cover damages and issue apologies i don't see the big deal. jon jones or countless other athletes driving drunk is a far bigger deal to me, because they're far more likely to kill someone and or cause serious property damage.
and people stating that vandalizing a church is a great thing, can suck a bag of dicks. i'm not a regular church goer, but saying shit like that makes you look like a fucking child. no different to me than supporting nazis that vandalize a synagogue or assholes burning a cross in someone's lawn.

I'm confused..... did you just compare Miller to a nazi?
8/16/12 11:30 AM
Porkchop

junon - 
Porkchop - 

lol you act like he went on a killing spree. he broke a window and sprayed a fire extinguisher. wtf are you so upset about? this is like grade 5 vandalism type shit.

you don't have to celebrate anything. I never told you to do shit. Do what you want.

But since churches teach nonsense, tell children that they could burn in hell for eternity if they don't do as they're told and teach children to take pleasure in imagining others burn in hell for not believeing in that nonsense - yes, I enjoy any resistance to religion. I dont want anyone harmed but this is a situation where no one was harmed and since the church might be shut down for a few days, it might actually help some people reach the clarity of reality while they are at home.

Every time someone converts to religion, a rational person dies.
8/16/12 11:34 AM
Porkchop

Res ispa loquitur - 
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - 
chaplinshouse - most churches make a fuckton more than just what individuals give them.  they don't pay taxes, they get all types of government handouts and programs.  it can be very lucrative.  that being said, it's pretty fucked up to trash a church.  as funny as i think worshipping a god is, lots of people get comfort from it and legit churches actually help people.  if you're gonna trash a place picking an empty church is pretty cowardly and immature. 

What the fuck are you on about? Where are you getting your information from?

Most churches scrape by on the tithes that their parishioners give to them. There are some mega churches in the country which make a lot of money but that is largely not the case. Even for those that do make a lot of money it is usually spent on outreach and community programs.

Porkchop is a fucking asshole for endorsing defaming somebody else's property. If someone did this to an Atheist gathering hall I'm sure he'd be enraged.

Mayhem shouldn't have acted like a child. He should stop taking so many pills, they're clouding his judgment.

It was a bad move, but a well done study disagrees with you and agrees with Chaplinshouse.

http://www.secularhumanism.org/index.php?section=fi&page=cragun_32_4

If you have the time, read it. If you disagree with, I am welcome to hear your thoughts on it.

yeah this willin guy acts like there isnt a church on every corner in every town in america. have you ever gone anywhere and not seen a church? they're all over the place. even if they were struggling for money (which they clearly are not), they have so many branches that they make mcdonalds look like a small operation for fuck sakes.

churches are obviously doing very well financially.
8/16/12 11:37 AM
Seamus619

SunnyKO'd my SN -
Choken Necks - Fuck you Porkchop. People like you are what wrong with this world. Your parents must be proud.

What's wrong with the world is it's 2012 and people still believe in this stupid shit..so much so that people are killed and tortured over it....but yeah Porkchop is the problem right
Emotionally damaged people taking their emotional shit out on others who have a different belief then themselves. Phone Post
8/16/12 11:39 AM
Porkchop

junon - 
SunnyKO'd my SN - 

lack of religion is not going to save the world.

people will still go on to harm other people no matter what.

sure, the world would never be perfect. but imagine every religious war ending or never starting. Imagine no girls schools getting bombed and the girls who attend didn't get acid thrown on their faces or being executed publicly to cheering male crowds. Imagine people embraced believing things because of evidence how far we could go with knowledge. imagine we didn't dispute facts like evolution and debate whether it should be tought in public schools in areas where the majority of the population are religious and want to force their church study material on the general public. imagine little boys didn't get raped by their preists every day all over the world....

you can tell that I could go on for quite awhile cant you? I'll leave it at that for now.
8/16/12 11:41 AM
InTheFace
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - it's funny that the religious will cheer for an abortion clinic burning down and the doctor getting shot but if you spray a fire extinguisher in a church "OMG WTF!!! HOW CAN YOU LAUGH AT THAT?!?!?!"
So very very true Phone Post
8/16/12 12:39 PM
rudj
905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vandalism is the issue here.

Only question now, was he aware of what he was doing.

My opinion, Sounds like he was. Give him the maximum penalty!

Vandals are no better than thieves.

& no I'm not religious & yes I was a JMM fan.
8/16/12 3:54 PM
Porkchop

Strykr619 -
Porkchop - 
junon - 
Porkchop - 

you don't have to celebrate anything. I never told you to do shit. Do what you want.

But since churches teach nonsense, tell children that they could burn in hell for eternity if they don't do as they're told and teach children to take pleasure in imagining others burn in hell for not believeing in that nonsense - yes, I enjoy any resistance to religion. I dont want anyone harmed but this is a situation where no one was harmed and since the church might be shut down for a few days, it might actually help some people reach the clarity of reality while they are at home.

ROFL yet atheists like Hitler , Mao, Stalin, Ho Chi Minh , Pol Pot extoll the right virtues right? 
Hitler wasnt an atheist dumbass. Learn your history. He was roman catholic and nazis pledged an oath to the roman catholic church when they sworn in to be nazi soldiers. The roman catholic church was well known to be behind the nazis and anti jewish so nice try. Go read a history book. Phone Post
8/16/12 3:58 PM
Porkchop

Strykr has to go back through history to try to find atheist war lords and even fails in the process. Meanwhile most of the wars going on TODAY are based on religion and if you want to look at history, you will have a looooong list of atrocities committed that would dwarf your 5 examples in a big way. Phone Post
8/16/12 4:16 PM
Porkchop

When you have so many different groups of people who think they know the universe inside and out and are willing to kill and die for those beliefs, situations become explosive immediately. There are plenty of religions that are at war with eachother right now and have been for centuries. remove those religions and their differences and you will still have war on earth but it will be based on rational disputes and things that matter. Also, to say that when the world is finally rid of religion that wars will be fought BECAUSE of atheism is ridiculous. It's moronic. To say that people kill because they don't believe in nonsense when we know that the exact opposite is true..... that is one of the dumbest things you could ever say.

Having said that, rudj is right. This thread is about vandalism. Mayhem did some vandalism in a place that some people consider to be magical and hence this big debate. To say that you care more about the extinguisher in the church than you do about the well being of a person and their mental well being is really telling about what kind of person you are and what your religious beliefs have turned you into.

8/16/12 4:42 PM
chaplinshouse
884 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" To say that you care more about the extinguisher in the church than you do about the well being of a person and their mental well being is really telling about what kind of person you are and what your religious beliefs have turned you into."

Personally I'm not religious at ALL but I care more about innocent people's rights over some unstable fucktard.  Just because he's unbalanced people have to get their shit trashed?  Church, gas station, whore house.  It's all the same.  Property is property.  They may be wrong to believe in a God but that doesn't mean they're not the victims here.  Oh poor Jason he can't handle life, suck it up church this is what you get for worshipping a man in the sky
8/16/12 5:35 PM
SamboMMA

Porkchop - 
junon - 
Porkchop - 

You sir are a fucking moron.
8/16/12 5:39 PM
that new guy

I hope he put up a better fight than he did against spitsping.
8/16/12 5:48 PM
Posty Magee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/16/12 5:47 PM
inf0 - I hope they let him off and he gets some help. This society needs to wake up to mental disorders and how to deal with them.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.