UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jason Miller posts bail, case remains open

8/16/12 5:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
that new guy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he put up a better fight than he did against spitsping.
8/16/12 5:48 PM
Posty Magee
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/16/12 5:47 PM
inf0 - I hope they let him off and he gets some help. This society needs to wake up to mental disorders and how to deal with them.

8/16/12 6:49 PM
rudj
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't F w/Daner on Twitter.

He will destroy your soul!
8/16/12 8:40 PM
Porkchop

SamboMMA -
Porkchop - 
junon - 
Porkchop - 
junon - im not religious but would never take joy something like this.

only a piece of shit would.

lol you act like he went on a killing spree. he broke a window and sprayed a fire extinguisher. wtf are you so upset about? this is like grade 5 vandalism type shit.

so we should celebrate instead?

youre acting like a 5th grader.

you don't have to celebrate anything. I never told you to do shit. Do what you want.

But since churches teach nonsense, tell children that they could burn in hell for eternity if they don't do as they're told and teach children to take pleasure in imagining others burn in hell for not believeing in that nonsense - yes, I enjoy any resistance to religion. I dont want anyone harmed but this is a situation where no one was harmed and since the church might be shut down for a few days, it might actually help some people reach the clarity of reality while they are at home.

Every time someone converts to religion, a rational person dies.

You sir are a fucking moron.
lol ouch Phone Post
8/16/12 9:00 PM
Kirik
1745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter
 Only on the UG
8/16/12 11:07 PM
ocbadapple

OC dont fuck around. they will fuck him
8/17/12 12:48 AM
chaplinshouse
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^true dat.  lot of gay people in orange county
8/17/12 1:24 AM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/17/12 1:24 AM
Daniel Carver - 
inf0 - I hope they let him off and he gets some help. This society needs to wake up to mental disorders and how to deal with them.

He's been let off with slaps on the wrist enough.

We have to look at what the judicial system is intended for. Is it about punishment or rehabilitation. inf0 is not suggesting he get off scott free, he's suggesting that he get the treatment he probably needs as to not reoffend. 
8/17/12 2:19 AM
BobbyBoston
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I blame dubstep Phone Post
8/17/12 4:47 AM
Dan O'Connell
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/17/12 4:58 AM
Humphrey

Porkchop - 
Res ispa loquitur - 
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - 
chaplinshouse - most churches make a fuckton more than just what individuals give them.  they don't pay taxes, they get all types of government handouts and programs.  it can be very lucrative.  that being said, it's pretty fucked up to trash a church.  as funny as i think worshipping a god is, lots of people get comfort from it and legit churches actually help people.  if you're gonna trash a place picking an empty church is pretty cowardly and immature. 

What the fuck are you on about? Where are you getting your information from?

Most churches scrape by on the tithes that their parishioners give to them. There are some mega churches in the country which make a lot of money but that is largely not the case. Even for those that do make a lot of money it is usually spent on outreach and community programs.

Porkchop is a fucking asshole for endorsing defaming somebody else's property. If someone did this to an Atheist gathering hall I'm sure he'd be enraged.

Mayhem shouldn't have acted like a child. He should stop taking so many pills, they're clouding his judgment.

It was a bad move, but a well done study disagrees with you and agrees with Chaplinshouse.

http://www.secularhumanism.org/index.php?section=fi&page=cragun_32_4

If you have the time, read it. If you disagree with, I am welcome to hear your thoughts on it.

yeah this willin guy acts like there isnt a church on every corner in every town in america. have you ever gone anywhere and not seen a church? they're all over the place. even if they were struggling for money (which they clearly are not), they have so many branches that they make mcdonalds look like a small operation for fuck sakes.

churches are obviously doing very well financially.

Slightly off topic, but are you the fat fuckup on Ice Road Truckers or is this purely a coincidence?
8/17/12 6:10 AM
Porkchop

Humphrey - 
Porkchop - 
Res ispa loquitur - 
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - 
chaplinshouse - most churches make a fuckton more than just what individuals give them.  they don't pay taxes, they get all types of government handouts and programs.  it can be very lucrative.  that being said, it's pretty fucked up to trash a church.  as funny as i think worshipping a god is, lots of people get comfort from it and legit churches actually help people.  if you're gonna trash a place picking an empty church is pretty cowardly and immature. 

Most churches scrape by on the tithes that their parishioners give to them. There are some mega churches in the country which make a lot of money but that is largely not the case. Even for those that do make a lot of money it is usually spent on outreach and community programs.

Porkchop is a fucking asshole for endorsing defaming somebody else's property. If someone did this to an Atheist gathering hall I'm sure he'd be enraged.

Mayhem shouldn't have acted like a child. He should stop taking so many pills, they're clouding his judgment.

It was a bad move, but a well done study disagrees with you and agrees with Chaplinshouse.

If you have the time, read it. If you disagree with, I am welcome to hear your thoughts on it.

yeah this willin guy acts like there isnt a church on every corner in every town in america. have you ever gone anywhere and not seen a church? they're all over the place. even if they were struggling for money (which they clearly are not), they have so many branches that they make mcdonalds look like a small operation for fuck sakes.

Slightly off topic, but are you the fat fuckup on Ice Road Truckers or is this purely a coincidence?

if you've heard someone say that before, must be a coincidence. I don't watch ice road truckers. never peaked my interest. good show? i doubt it for some reason.
8/17/12 6:14 AM
Humphrey

Porkchop - 
Humphrey - 
Porkchop - 
Res ispa loquitur - 
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - 

if you've heard someone say that before, must be a coincidence. I don't watch ice road truckers. never peaked my interest. good show? i doubt it for some reason.

piqued
8/17/12 6:15 AM
Porkchop

Edited: 08/17/12 6:16 AM
chaplinshouse - " To say that you care more about the extinguisher in the church than you do about the well being of a person and their mental well being is really telling about what kind of person you are and what your religious beliefs have turned you into."

Personally I'm not religious at ALL but I care more about innocent people's rights over some unstable fucktard.  Just because he's unbalanced people have to get their shit trashed?  Church, gas station, whore house.  It's all the same.  Property is property.  They may be wrong to believe in a God but that doesn't mean they're not the victims here.  Oh poor Jason he can't handle life, suck it up church this is what you get for worshipping a man in the sky

well you are right to bring this debate back toward the middle ground.

I'm just happier that it was a church that I would be if it was a school or something valuable.

Their property was damaged and they are the victims here but I also think that mental illness needs to be looked at more seriously in the USA and if these people had better help in that regard then maybe they wouldnt do such dumb shit.

all the mass murders we hear about in the news are getting tiresome too.

But you are right. Jason deserves some shit but people are acting like he went and did something horrible. I'd chalk this up to being an idiot or a bit unstable.

mayhem fucked up someone elses property, he deserves to get a punishment for it. plain and simple.
8/17/12 4:28 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daniel Carver - 
the geek - 
Daniel Carver - 

He's been let off with slaps on the wrist enough.

We have to look at what the judicial system is intended for. Is it about punishment or rehabilitation. inf0 is not suggesting he get off scott free, he's suggesting that he get the treatment he probably needs as to not reoffend. 

It's been about rehabilitation for decades now, and recidivism is at an all time high. Maybe it's time to get back to actually punishing people for their crimes.

I don't agree with you on this one bud, but this is a huge conversation that is probably best had elsewhere. I do understand where you are coming from though.
8/17/12 4:33 PM
the geek

Daniel Carver - I wonder if the same people who are saying "he messed up a church, no big deal" would say the same thing if Mayhem did that to their homes.

"It's no big deal, he just broke into my house and trashed the place."

Then again, this is the UG, and fighters are worshiped on this site as if they're gods...

This I agree with you 100%.

What he did was not OK, doesn't matter if it was a Church, Dennys or a friends home.

My opinion would be the same if this was a homeless person or a celebrity. I have family who have worked in the mental health field their whole lives and I know people who have mental health problems. To me this is a serious topic and if Miller is having mental health issues I wish him all the best.
8/19/12 12:09 PM
"HURRICANE"

What a seven layered fag of a loser this douche bag is...
8/19/12 3:13 PM
Orionsbelt2010

Edited: 08/19/12 3:14 PM
Miller obviously needs help like yestarday, but unless he admits that to himself instead of trying to laugh this latest episode of idiotic behavoir off as just one of those things like he is trying to do, then he will continue on his path of self destruction.
8/19/12 3:18 PM
lookoutawhale
1036 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

like Dana said, Miller needs to get some help. Hes on some crazy meds and probably went on some depression after getting cut from the ufc.
8/19/12 5:08 PM
hockey

Mayhem probably has law enforcement friends who are trying to help out but want to keep it low.Rehab and restitution,and continued w/out a finding.Then again he could've been in Pussy Riots shoes!!!
8/19/12 6:34 PM
rampageforpresident

He was having fun. He didnt hurt anyone. I could give a fuck
8/19/12 6:37 PM
Elite Calgary

rampageforpresident - He was having fun. He didnt hurt anyone. I could give a fuck
Could you now? Phone Post
8/19/12 6:59 PM
Stainypoo

sounds like he have gone completely off the deep end and gone christian also, lol.
8/19/12 10:12 PM
Porkchop

Humphrey - 
Porkchop - 
Humphrey - 
Porkchop - 
Res ispa loquitur - 
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - 

piqued

true. gotta get my spelling straight. I'm gonna go learn me some wordz. brb.
8/19/12 10:56 PM
Nameless1

Porkchop -
junon - 
Porkchop - 
junon - im not religious but would never take joy something like this.

only a piece of shit would.

lol you act like he went on a killing spree. he broke a window and sprayed a fire extinguisher. wtf are you so upset about? this is like grade 5 vandalism type shit.

so we should celebrate instead?

youre acting like a 5th grader.

you don't have to celebrate anything. I never told you to do shit. Do what you want.

But since churches teach nonsense, tell children that they could burn in hell for eternity if they don't do as they're told and teach children to take pleasure in imagining others burn in hell for not believeing in that nonsense - yes, I enjoy any resistance to religion. I dont want anyone harmed but this is a situation where no one was harmed and since the church might be shut down for a few days, it might actually help some people reach the clarity of reality while they are at home.

Every time someone converts to religion, a rational person dies.
You sound very rational. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.