UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> What are these Pride gloves?

8/15/12 9:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fighter Memorabilia
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@grkblood, those dudes are long gone out of business, the guy sold some legit stuff and some fake items. JS on the Facebook forum where Cunto stalks and pms people but does not post on there cause we would see what his faggot frail ass looks like hit me up about those exact gloves. I told him the same story I am telling you....
8/15/12 9:54 PM
hunto21

LOL. You are the one who got ran off this board long ago with your shady ways. This is the first time you've posted here in months. I'm gonna dig up some of the old threads where you got exposed.
8/15/12 10:08 PM
Fighter Memorabilia

Haha, do your thing fag....I have been posting here on and off for a bit.

Your just mad cause I told you to fuck off when you asked for the Big Nog White Bolts. When previously you agreed to purchase some items from me, then backed out and said the deal was done by your brother and not you? Weak!

We can handle this pretty quick, hit me up whenever, but I know you rather hide behind the key board in your moms basement or was it the attic?

8/15/12 10:12 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
So he reneges with various people? Good to know.
8/15/12 10:25 PM
hunto21

grkblood - So he reneges with various people? Good to know.

If you would have actually ended the auction....
8/15/12 11:12 PM
Fighter Memorabilia

Yes he does, then claims that it was not him but his brother whom he shares a room with at his parents house? LOL WTF Cunto!

As I stated in the email once payment was confirmed it would have been removed from ebay which is SOP. Cunto you give me a lot of shit, then you pm with the sorry "I know you hate my guts, but...." and proceed to place an offer on something I have that you want.
8/15/12 11:12 PM
Fighter Memorabilia

Yes he does, then claims that it was not him but his brother whom he shares a room with at his parents house? LOL WTF Cunto!

As I stated in the email once payment was confirmed it would have been removed from ebay which is SOP. Cunto you give me a lot of shit, then you pm with the sorry "I know you hate my guts, but...." and proceed to place an offer on something I have that you want.
8/16/12 6:29 AM
Dawggy
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kakuto was Roland's store, correct? Phone Post
8/16/12 7:14 AM
blushgirl412
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes
8/16/12 7:30 AM
Dawggy
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never had to try and get money back from rinkya or yahoo Japan auctions before. I remember the auction saying that they were promos or something to that effect. Good luck man. That sucks Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.