UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Couture done, 'unless Steven Seagal signs up'

8/16/12 8:01 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Will five-time UFC champion Randy Couture fight no more forever?

Couture is currently promoting The Expendables 2, in which he co stars alongside an action film dream team of Dolph Lundgren, Jet Li, Chuck Norris, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Bruce Willis.

Couture also stars in the recently released straight-to-video movie Hijacked.

On Wednesday Couture appeared on G4TV’s Attack of the Show, and was asked if he would consider coming back to the Octagon.

“No," replied Couture. "I think everything I set out to do, I managed to pull off, and it has been an amazing journey for 15 years."

“Not unless Seagal wants to sign up,” Couture answered with a smile and a laugh.

The Expendables 2 opens on Friday.

8/16/12 8:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
8/16/12 8:19 AM
Jaybrone
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seagul wouldn't want anything to do with fighting a man. Especially one who is an actual fighter. Phone Post
8/16/12 8:24 AM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remembers why I fucking love Randy. Phone Post
8/16/12 8:29 AM
pennviachoke
1114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy is the man!! Phone Post
8/16/12 8:31 AM
BBQ@bendos
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make it happen! Phone Post
8/16/12 8:33 AM
MattBFD
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDF tm - segal 1 - couture 0

He already lost to segals student machida, does he really want to step up and fight the master himself!? Phone Post
Riiiiiight. Phone Post
8/16/12 8:36 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jumbocrunch -  Randy is the man Phone Post

Simply this
8/16/12 8:59 AM
jack_wilshere
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy by whatever he wants
8/16/12 9:02 AM
jack_wilshere
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need someone to instigate and somehow bring this up to Sensei Seagal.
8/16/12 9:52 AM
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I envision Randy getting full mount and slapping the "Sensei" in the face in a humiliating fashion while he pins Seagal's own arm behind his head.
8/16/12 10:03 AM
sockeye
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

does he not realize Seagal is seriously overweight and old?
8/16/12 10:17 AM
chaplinshouse
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

now ariel actually has something mma relevant to ask segal about

8/16/12 10:20 AM
RandyDarsh
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha don't waste your time randy Phone Post
8/16/12 10:41 AM
YeahButNotInTheEyes
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They can fight over who's movie can go straight to DVD faster. Phone Post
8/16/12 8:04 PM
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seagal wouldn't be able to pass the physical.
8/16/12 8:47 PM
JerodR
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure Seagal would just spew some crap about his techniques being too deadly for MMA or something.. It would be nice though. Maybe they could set up VD vs. Seagal in another organization or something. The fight that never happend because Seagal backed down.
8/16/12 8:50 PM
UGCTT_molsonmuscle360
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - I envision Randy getting full mount and slapping the "Sensei" in the face in a humiliating fashion while he pins Seagal's own arm behind his head.

Ok one of our photoshop wizards needs to put Seagal's face on Toney from his fight.
8/16/12 8:52 PM
hellride
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy is awesome
8/16/12 9:02 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye - does he not realize Seagal is seriously overweight and old?
Why do you think he'd be willing to fight him? Phone Post
8/16/12 9:03 PM
Canooke
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - I envision Randy getting full mount and slapping the "Sensei" in the face in a humiliating fashion while he pins Seagal's own arm behind his head.

I see Randy throwing a punch and Seagal catching it and rotating 180 degrees so that he's facing away from Randy and has Randy's arm pinned between his own arm and body, right under his arm pit. Then I see Seagal forcing Randy's arm straight with a figure four grip, and pushing hard to hyperextend it. I think Randy would be able to offer resistance for a second or two but then I see Seagal suddenly snapping the arm at the elbow. At this point Seagal releases his grip and lets Randy drop to the floor and wiggle around on his side in agony.

Best for Randy to stay retired IMO.
8/16/12 9:05 PM
JerodR
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canooke - 

I see Randy throwing a punch and Seagal catching it and rotating 180 degrees so that he's facing away from Randy and has Randy's arm pinned between his own arm and body, right under his arm pit. Then I see Seagal forcing Randy's arm straight with a figure four grip, and pushing hard to hyperextend it. I think Randy would be able to offer resistance for a second or two but then I see Seagal suddenly snapping the arm at the elbow. At this point Seagal releases his grip and lets Randy drop to the floor and wiggle around on his side in agony.

Best for Randy to stay retired IMO.

I think I saw that movie...
8/17/12 2:14 PM
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would pay a 100$ PPV fee to see Randy beat the hell out of Seagal. The fact Seagal is using MMA to try and make himself relevant again is disgusting. He never was a mixed martial artist. He was an actor. His fights are more closely connected to dancing than an actual fight being that all of his "fights" were planned out to the last detail.
8/17/12 3:38 PM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDF tm - segal 1 - couture 0

He already lost to segals student machida, does he really want to step up and fight the master himself!? Phone Post
Let's not forget his other student is arguably the P4P greatest. Phone Post
8/17/12 5:31 PM
lilbrian46
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, Machida beat a 48 year old Randy. Big win for him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.