UnderGround Forums

SupportGround >> Fiance decided we need a part part 2

8/17/12 5:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LiveWire
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - Many of us have been where you are. I know I have. You want closure and we get that but you are unlikely to get truthful answers from her. She already admitted she lied about everything, so you know she's a liar. She will say whatever she has to get the results she wants. Liars have no shame and will just spew bollocks the whole time.

As hard as it is, get the ring and don't contact her again. Do you need to know the details of a random girl's cheating? No, and in time this girl will just be a random nobody.

Regarding your insecurity at meeting someone else, that can be really common. Educate yourself on game. I am 100% honest in that you can and will meet a FAR better girl if put the effort in to improving your game. There are a number of guys on this site that can help you

Leigh is 100% right.

I literally went through this same situation only a few weeks ago. 4 years also. I've posted on several of your threads because I understand exactly what you're going through.

As I said in an earlier post, be mentally prepared that you may not get any closure and if you do, there's a high liklihood she's going to spin it to make it sound less worse than whatever the actual truth is. Not getting closure is sometimes part of what happens. It sucks.

The only truth you can find now is in yourself to recognize your best qualities, move ever onward and ever upward and be so fucking successful in life that she'll realize how bad she messed up BUT you'll be in a great place with yourself and eventually a great girl that isn't immature.

8/17/12 7:15 PM
BaconRage
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was feeling good before, but now not so much.  I just deleted all her fam,ily off my facebook and out of my phone.  It sucks feeling so alone.  In HS and college I was a loaner, and that's the way I liked it.  The few times someone asked me to go to a party or something I always found a reason to not go or just not show up.  Now that I've had someone to hang out with and do something with, going back to the way it was is going to suck.  I look at my dad and my brother and the days they don't have activities they just sit here all day waiting for time to sleep and move on to the next day.  That seems like it sucks, what am I supposed to do?
8/17/12 7:40 PM
LiveWire
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You need to escape our comfort zone, face the pain - embrace it. And you need to start getting involved in activities outside of your normal routine. Consider it a matter of emotional survival. Force yourself out and get involved in life.
8/17/12 10:42 PM
RML
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaconRage -  Was feeling good before, but now not so much.  I just deleted all her fam,ily off my facebook and out of my phone.  It sucks feeling so alone.  In HS and college I was a loaner, and that's the way I liked it.  The few times someone asked me to go to a party or something I always found a reason to not go or just not show up.  Now that I've had someone to hang out with and do something with, going back to the way it was is going to suck.  I look at my dad and my brother and the days they don't have activities they just sit here all day waiting for time to sleep and move on to the next day.  That seems like it sucks, what am I supposed to do?

I felt like I was never going to meet a girl ever again when I split with my girl 6 years ago.. 

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get back on that horse.

Trust the OG.. we all told you her story wasn't legit last week.. and that something was fishy.. and what happens?  Now she says there is someone else and that last weeks story was a lie.  We understand this shit bro because we've all been through it.

I can't make the pain go away but I can guaran-damn-tee it won't last forever.  You'll get over this and be a much better person at the end of it.  Just don't waste your energy groveling over this girl.
8/18/12 11:02 PM
BaconRage
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's my schedule:

Sunday morning football, with my dad brother and a group of guys. 

Sunday night I play hockey with my brother and a group of guys I would consider friends, even though I've never actually hung out with any of them outside of hockey.

Monday, I bowl in a league with my brother.

I golf with my brother and my dad a decent amount the other days, espcially Saturday and Sunday when we don't have to worry about work.

Also my brother said he would join a co-ed didgeball league with me.  Hopefully I'll meet some friends there, someone to hangout with.  I really need my brother, I am painfully shy.

Also I'm going back to training probly two days a week.

The thing that is going to be the hardest to get over is having someone to text.  We were really in constant communication and for it to just be turned off completely like this hurts.
8/19/12 5:23 PM
armbarring
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaconRage -  Here's my schedule:

Sunday morning football, with my dad brother and a group of guys. 

Sunday night I play hockey with my brother and a group of guys I would consider friends, even though I've never actually hung out with any of them outside of hockey.

Monday, I bowl in a league with my brother.

I golf with my brother and my dad a decent amount the other days, espcially Saturday and Sunday when we don't have to worry about work.

Also my brother said he would join a co-ed didgeball league with me.  Hopefully I'll meet some friends there, someone to hangout with.  I really need my brother, I am painfully shy.

Also I'm going back to training probly two days a week.

The thing that is going to be the hardest to get over is having someone to text.  We were really in constant communication and for it to just be turned off completely like this hurts.

Go for it.
8/20/12 3:53 PM
PatK
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You'll be surprised how easily you'll forget her. One day you'll wake up and not give a shit.

Go watch the movie "Swingers". The talk Rob has with Mike is 100% correct about getting out of a relationship
8/20/12 4:56 PM
BaconRage

I'll look into that Pat, I'm sad that all of this happened.  If I could go back in time I would, I miss the happy times, but I realize that the girl I fell in love with is gone.
8/20/12 5:20 PM
BaconRage

Right now I'm terrified she's going to show up at bowling tonight,   I really don't want to deal her her 
8/20/12 5:28 PM
CrazyJoeDavola
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't.  Mimimize interaction if she shows.  Don't worry too much about it.  
8/21/12 7:14 PM
LiveWire

Play words with friends to pick up the slack on the communication/texting. It will give you another reason to look forward to looking at your phone but not to expect hearing from her.
8/22/12 6:46 PM
johnblack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Umm.. could this have played out any closer to what EVERYONE in both threads told you brother? She's insane.

How come EVERYTIME a chick wants to "take a break" there is some "omg I was almost raped" story involved. And then shes gonna go out for drinks with her attempted rapist who threatens her life? Yeah ok.

Get the ring back and change your phone number and locks.. MOVE if you have to. Shes a psychopath. And FYI, She fucked the boss. Her little rape story is her way of telling you there is something between him and her without coming out and saying she got pumped down by him (and others at the party). What kind of decent woman goes to an orgy, even if she just sits while other people have sex. Even if she didn't know it would happen, she would have gotten up and left immediately if she was worth anything as a woman. Shes disgusting and not marriage/friend/relationship/fuckbuddy/anything material.

JB

9/6/12 4:40 AM
El_Varaco
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How goes it BR?
9/6/12 7:49 AM
BaconRage

I'm doin pretty good, she made me sue her so a letter from my lawyer went out to her yesterday and to her aunt saying look it's all here saying you will pay it back.  I'm just ready to get this over with and delete her from my phone.  I haven't because all of the I'll pay you and everything is in the texts.  I just want to get her out of my life.
9/6/12 8:04 AM
El_Varaco
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's great to hear, it's only going to get better from here

Tip. If you're on an Android, there's an app that let's you save all her text messages on your pc, so you can just back up her messages and delete her from your phone Phone Post
9/6/12 10:02 AM
BaconRage

Thanks, so I have a date tomorrow.  Freaking out about it.  I think this girl is too hot for me.  I've sent her pics of me she said that she likes what she sees but yea.
9/6/12 10:06 AM
kingjames100
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No such thing as a girl that's too hot for you.

Get rid of that defeatist mindset. You're a man that has shit going for him for fuck's sake. She should be thinking you're too hot for her.
9/6/12 11:09 AM
El_Varaco

BaconRage -  Thanks, so I have a date tomorrow.  Freaking out about it.  I think this girl is too hot for me.  I've sent her pics of me she said that she likes what she sees but yea.
Don't sweat it bro

Treat it like any other night out, don't pressure yourself needlessly just enjoy it! Phone Post
9/6/12 11:57 AM
BaconRage

El_Varaco - 
BaconRage -  Thanks, so I have a date tomorrow.  Freaking out about it.  I think this girl is too hot for me.  I've sent her pics of me she said that she likes what she sees but yea.
Don't sweat it bro

Treat it like any other night out, don't pressure yourself needlessly just enjoy it! Phone Post

We'll give it a shot, what's the worst that can happen and I don't have anything to do besides sit at home and watch Shark Tank anyway
9/6/12 12:52 PM
El_Varaco

BaconRage -
El_Varaco - 
Don't sweat it bro

We'll give it a shot, what's the worst that can happen and I don't have anything to do besides sit at home and watch Shark Tank anyway
Exactly! Phone Post
9/6/12 4:37 PM
BaconRage

I'm going to do my best to go into this thing with no expectations, it's hard but like I said what do I have to lose, if it doesn't go well it's not like I have to see her ever again and hopefully I'll have a good story to report back with.

But to be honest I really want this to go well.  I have alot in common with this girl.
9/7/12 12:37 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP, where do you train?  I lived in NJ for 4 years, I trained at Modern Martial Arts for all 4 and was at the WIlke's Warrriors New Breed event that you fought at.  

Oh yeah, keep your head up, bro.  
9/7/12 1:21 PM
BaconRage

I train at Advanced Fighting Systems up in Mahwah, I remember that event.  Didn't go my way but that was a good fight.
9/7/12 3:11 PM
BaconRage

It's pretty nice here today, do I wear shorts or jeans.  Just dinner and playing mini golf (she picked mini golf).

Also was talking to a friend that's a girl she said get her flowers.  I don't love the idea but figured I'd ask you guys.
9/7/12 3:30 PM
BaconRage

Jockey - omg do NOT get her flowers and do NOT ever listen to women's advice about getting women.

Don't wear shorts on a date man, unless you're hiking or some shit.

Thank god I asked, I had the same thought process you did, but I asked for the "female opinion" she said shorts would be fine and flowers, I didn't love either idea that's why I came here for a second opinion

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.