UnderGround Forums

SupportGround >> Fiance decided we need a part part 2

11/10/12 7:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BaconRage
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She sent me an email today saying:  I want to talk about the lawsuit with you. also about something else in relation to what happened right before the engagement ring. hear me out here please.

I just ignored it.

Then she texted me from a different number which I thought was weird, but i said:  Just shot you an email, please read it let me know if we can talk.  Otherwise ill leave you alone.  But please I knowI hurt you.

I've told friends and family, some say just ignore it she misses you, others say just keep it short maybe she wants to settle out of court.  This whole thing has given me an anxiety attack and I was shaking like a leaf reading these things.  What say you support ground?

11/10/12 8:03 PM
BaconRage
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got another email how much she loves me and its the biggest mistake shes ever made.  

Ugh OG I know we can never be together, I know it.  But this is still heart breaking all over again

11/10/12 11:49 PM
BrunoMcGyver
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks mate. Don't succumb to this drama queen of an ex. If you haven't already try doing something that will take your mind off it. Hang out with friends, play video games, go away for a few days, whatever you do don't give in mate. Stay strong and happy.
11/11/12 6:24 AM
Leigh
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/11/12 6:25 AM
horrible cunt. ignore her. realised she lost a good thing AND also realises she will be getting raped in court. after all the attitude she gave you about the money, she deserves all of this and more. forced you to go to your dad with stuff you didn't want to, tried to rip you off thousands of dollars and absolutely ripped your heart out. finally she has given you the opportunity to reclaim your dignity and you do that by ignoring her, so she becomes the needy chaser
11/12/12 11:11 PM
snowman95
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK THAT HORRIBLE TRASH BAG!

Be strong bacon, better things on the horizon for you!
11/13/12 7:48 AM
BaconRage

I've stayed quiet, but in my head this what I've begged for for the last 2 months just so I could kick her while she's down and this whole thing has just depressed me

11/13/12 11:40 AM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaconRage -

I've stayed quiet, but in my head this what I've begged for for the last 2 months just so I could kick her while she's down and this whole thing has just depressed me

Don't do ittt... Every time you think you loveher think about her licking the dudes ass... Let it fuel you hate and use it as your weapon!

That and the fact that she tried to fuck you in every way possible Phone Post
11/13/12 11:43 AM
BaconRage

Gerbacio - 
BaconRage -

Don't do ittt... Every time you think you loveher think about her licking the dudes ass... Let it fuel you hate and use it as your weapon!

That and the fact that she tried to fuck you in every way possible Phone Post

The second half of that is what keeps playing over and over in my head, I've had nightmare similiar to the first part lol.

11/13/12 12:50 PM
Dark Knight
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just be bigger. If you lower yourself then she will win. She needs to justify why she did this to you.
11/15/12 5:41 AM
DMC
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hope for your sake you don't take this girl back.

It doesn't sound like you will but I've seen it happen too many times.

If you do you'll be getting divorced in several years time with much larger sums of money involved and kids and then what you're feeling now will seem like child's play.
12/14/12 10:54 AM
DMC
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what's going on with you? Still holding up alright?
12/14/12 11:40 AM
BaconRage

Yep still holding strong, she signed the promisory note last night so we're in good shape.  Wanted to use my store credit on the engagement ring to buy gold or silver but they weren't having it so still stuck with that but what are you going to do?

12/14/12 2:53 PM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How are you feeling? Phone Post
12/14/12 5:07 PM
BaconRage

Happy the notes signed, I'm normally a big fan of christmas not feeling it this year but I'm good for the most part

12/26/12 2:37 PM
Adventure Runner
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's tough around the holidays. It's definitely a good test to see where you really stand. If you're good for the most part now, then it's mostly smooth sailing for now on.
1/2/13 12:18 AM
snowman95
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy new year bacon, new clean slate coming soon
1/2/13 9:10 AM
DMC

Happy New Year :)
2/12/13 8:38 PM
Adventure Runner
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy New Year everybody. ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.