UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Any MMA schools in Debary/Deltona area?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/16/12 1:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dawley
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a friend in that area, never trained, wants to learn and fight :) Phone Post
8/16/12 3:59 PM
dawley
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Help....please Phone Post
8/18/12 5:53 PM
KNJacobs
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

West Volusia MMA in Deland is the closest one I can think of off the top of my head. Ryan Mann is the head over there and is a Robson Moura Brown belt (last I had heard). Never trained there myself honestly, but that's what I can think of.

Theacademyofmma.com

Best of luck.
8/19/12 9:42 AM
dawley

You da man! Phone Post
9/1/12 10:15 PM
Buckwylde
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight Sports in Daytona...it's worth the drive. Todd Cutler is a Black Belt under world champ Cyborg and teaches class there 2x per day (11am and 630pm) everyday. Great school! Phone Post
9/5/12 8:54 AM
Todd Cutler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks yes please come through everyone welcome. Anyone interested in mma and who has been to the top ammy promotion in the state break through mma knows we have hands down the highest win ratio of any academy bar none. Not trash talking stating facts. Would love to welcome you!
9/6/12 6:20 AM
SORT14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop in and check us out at West Volusia MMA. 30 days free.. no obligation.
9/20/12 7:30 PM
SORT14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the school in Orange City is West Volusia MMA, but we closed that one. The main instructor had to move.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.