8/16/12 11:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtWanderlei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disgusting.   Get therapy dude.
8/16/12 11:34 PM
Retired Douchebag
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually I messaged Jason about it two days ago and no action has been taken. I'm fairly certain that nothing will get done, when it's fairly obvious that the OP of that thread designed it to instigate race baiting and trolling. Any sort of response warrants a reply from the OP where he continually bashes asians and compares them to women and homosexuals. So what's the point of responding?

There is ZERO intellectual stimulation if contributing to that thread.
There is ZERO positivity that can come out of it. Obviously it's designed to make OP feel superior about himself and make an entire race feel inferior. His assholish responses don't help either. 
You can literally put any race, group, or class into that argument and rile up the OG - that type of thread is a TROLL thread made to pit not only certain individuals into a war/conflict with one another and conclude in more hate towards a certain ethnic group.

OP of this thread is right - either allow all race baiting/troll threads to stay, or get rid of all of them. If you guys wanna make fun of slant eyes, then let me make fun of arabs and blacks. 
8/16/12 11:35 PM
ilovetortillas
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
What thread are you referring to, sir?
8/16/12 11:36 PM
TravenBJJ

Art Sandusky seems infatuated with me.   
8/16/12 11:43 PM
ArtWanderlei

agreed, I hope a mod does take notice of this thread.  Someone gets called out on their hateful racism and starts making fucked up and disgusting accusations.  I would guess MayberryBJJ would get a 3 day time out.

8/16/12 11:45 PM
TravenBJJ

ArtSandusky continues to follow me around and post in my threads.  Kinda scary.  Glad I am not an 8 year old
8/16/12 11:45 PM
MrMead
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anpack20 -
TravenBJJ -  over 100+ post.   Imagine how long a thread saying that about blacks or muslims would last.

Mods should definitely get rid of the asian thread, as well as several of yours.
This right here proves that Traven is sofa king we Todd id.

It's called Karma bro, but I agree it should be taken as well as most of your threads. Especially the baseball ones.

Take it for what it's worth, to me you come across as not liking certain races on here. Phone Post
8/16/12 11:48 PM
ArtWanderlei

TravenBJJ -  ArtSandusky continues to follow me around and post in my threads.  Kinda scary.  Glad I am not an 8 year old

8 year olds are smarter and less childish than you. 

I would also imagine an 8 year old would have the integrity to actually admit that they are a racist and hateful person as well. 
8/16/12 11:49 PM
TravenBJJ

ArtWanderlei - 
TravenBJJ -  ArtSandusky continues to follow me around and post in my threads.  Kinda scary.  Glad I am not an 8 year old

I would also imagine an 8 year old would have the integrity to actually admit that they are a racist and hateful person as well. 

Says the guy that follows me around and has multiple names he post under.   That is not childish at all.   
8/16/12 11:49 PM
TravenBJJ

EVILYOSHIDA Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 1 hour ago

tenchu - EY's frank discussion is refreshing in today's brainwashed society that follows the politically correct herd.

The ultra Liberal feminist male colleague in my office had a fit when we were talking about the Olympics. He had a hard time accepting overall male physical superiority over women. His denial was ridiculous.

Preach on EY!

thanks PC talk is a way of stifling discussion. they don't want you discussing the truth so they use PC to shut you up. The truth is very evident, but you can warp the truth by hammering away at very non-intuitive ideas and repeating them.

they say race is a social construct and that it is meaningless. Yet all the top sprinters are Black. We can all see that. Yet PC society does not let you make this observation or note it. 

The world would be a better place if people could have sincere and frank discussions about most topics.

I do see that most people are severely brainwashed and are unable to see basic truths. I do not see myself as special at all. I just see things for what they are.. anyone can do that, but it comes at a social cost that most aren't willing to sacrifice.
8/16/12 11:52 PM
ArtWanderlei

TravenBJJ - 
ArtWanderlei - 

Says the guy that follows me around and has multiple names he post under.   That is not childish at all.   

another bullshit accusation, but at least this one wasn't as fucked up.

You are asking for attention here and I am giving it to you.

ttt for the mods to come in here and make a decision on all of this.
8/16/12 11:53 PM
Whambo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the mods are reflections of the American media, they are simply puppets of what is deemed appropriate or not by higher powers.
8/16/12 11:53 PM
TheKidAintMine
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been here since 1999 and the mods here have ALWAYS had a double standard when it comes to racist threads and Asians. But a thread that disparages jews?? That gets shut down in an instant.

That "Asian culture is the wimpiest" thread is retarded, but EY is dropping some good knowledge on it.
8/16/12 11:54 PM
ArtWanderlei

TravenBJJ -   EVILYOSHIDA Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 1 hour ago

tenchu - EY's frank discussion is refreshing in today's brainwashed society that follows the politically correct herd.

The ultra Liberal feminist male colleague in my office had a fit when we were talking about the Olympics. He had a hard time accepting overall male physical superiority over women. His denial was ridiculous.

Preach on EY!

thanks PC talk is a way of stifling discussion. they don't want you discussing the truth so they use PC to shut you up. The truth is very evident, but you can warp the truth by hammering away at very non-intuitive ideas and repeating them.

they say race is a social construct and that it is meaningless. Yet all the top sprinters are Black. We can all see that. Yet PC society does not let you make this observation or note it. 

The world would be a better place if people could have sincere and frank discussions about most topics.

I do see that most people are severely brainwashed and are unable to see basic truths. I do not see myself as special at all. I just see things for what they are.. anyone can do that, but it comes at a social cost that most aren't willing to sacrifice.

wow.  LOL

8/16/12 11:54 PM
TravenBJJ

Make a decision on what?  The fact the you accuse me of shit but cannot back it up?
8/17/12 12:00 AM
ArtWanderlei

TravenBJJ -  Make a decision on what?  The fact the you accuse me of shit but cannot back it up?

yeah that's it.  Or you asking for streams and then playing dumb.

"I didn't know an MMA website would frown against this."

"Guys, I am not racist at all.  I am married to an Asian woman, so I can't hate blacks.  I love them, but I just don't think they should have been set free.  Now if you PC guys consider that racist..................."

damn dude, you are a serious piece of shit.  I am not mad, I don't hate you, but you just suck.  lol
8/17/12 12:02 AM
TravenBJJ

Edited: 08/17/12 12:03 AM
 See, you just make shit up.   You are such a fucking liar.  Get a fucking life and so you do not have to lie to make yourself feel better.  You are a sad sad little man.    You are a piece of shit human.
8/17/12 12:07 AM
Onikage

You're such a fucking crybaby Traven

My thread isn't racist in the least, you should try actually reading it, or maybe you could forget all about it and go back to watch gay dating shows on MTV.
8/17/12 12:11 AM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

The OG

-Where racism happens
8/17/12 12:15 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Asian racism always slides here, it's bs Phone Post
8/17/12 12:22 AM
Onikage

AlexanderTheGOAT -  Asian racism always slides here, it's bs Phone Post

All of you morons should stop commenting until you read the thread.

Quite a few Asian men actually posted on my thread. You know what they said? "I agree with the OP"

Holy shit, they're racist too! Better get out the ban hammer before we all drown in a river of white guilt tears!
8/17/12 12:24 AM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

link to thread please, I will read it
8/17/12 12:25 AM
ArtWanderlei

ttt for the mods
8/17/12 12:28 AM
TravenBJJ

I agree, you should be banned for baseless accusations ArtSandusky
8/17/12 12:29 AM
Retired Douchebag
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Onikage - 
AlexanderTheGOAT -  Asian racism always slides here, it's bs Phone Post

All of you morons should stop commenting until you read the thread.

Quite a few Asian men actually posted on my thread. You know what they said? "I agree with the OP"

Holy shit, they're racist too! Better get out the ban hammer before we all drown in a river of white guilt tears!

I did read the entire thread and didn't post because every one's post warrants a moronic response from you. The entire point of your thread, and even the response right now, is to troll people and get them to cry and bitch and moan, which in turn, gives you this sick, perverted, want to cum feeling as a cheap verification to validate your reason to be alive. 

Instead I choose to stay out of your Liberace-esque world of self imposed narcism full of vitriolic HIV. 

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.