UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Mods allow the Asians are wimpy thread to stay

8/17/12 12:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtWanderlei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

agreed, I am the one in need of a life.

My wife (who is Asian so I can't hate blacks) just had a kid.  Therefore, I will continue to post night and day hating blacks (I can't be racist cause I married an Asian) but if anyone calls me out on it, I will claim ignorance and say I was just speaking the truth.

8/17/12 12:35 AM
ArtWanderlei

"I train with blacks!  I can't be racist!"
8/17/12 12:38 AM
Onikage

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - link to thread please, I will read it

www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm

RD just came out of retirement. Of course I OGed up my point of view to make it more entertaining than "It seems as though the youth in a few major Asian countires are more feminine than their parents", but it's not race baiting in the least, its a goddamn discussion.

All you bafoons start PMing me your addresses so I can mail you dictionaries with the word RACISM highlighted for you to study.
8/17/12 12:39 AM
Onikage

This thread is much more negative than mine btw
8/17/12 1:01 AM
Retired Douchebag
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Onikage -

RD just came out of retirement. Of course I OGed up my point of view to make it more entertaining than "It seems as though the youth in a few major Asian countires are more feminine than their parents", but it's not race baiting in the least, its a goddamn discussion.

All you bafoons start PMing me your addresses so I can mail you dictionaries with the word RACISM highlighted for you to study.
Well the point is you can wake up every morning and keep your opinions to yourself ... Or you can try to insult an entire ethnic group by posting about it on an Internet message board. When your only defense is "well they all agree with me" and "PM me for the definition of racism" it doesn't negate the fact that you chose to post on a message board to elicit a response from a social gathering group. Playing dumb about it just makes you look like a fuckstick -OR- a troll Phone Post
8/17/12 1:06 AM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 pages and 2000 + views on this thread, people make legit threads and they fall to the bottom. This fucking place is lame nowadays.
8/17/12 1:31 AM
Onikage

Retired Douchebag - 
Onikage -

Well the point is you can wake up every morning and keep your opinions to yourself ... Or you can try to insult an entire ethnic group by posting about it on an Internet message board. When your only defense is "well they all agree with me" and "PM me for the definition of racism" it doesn't negate the fact that you chose to post on a message board to elicit a response from a social gathering group. Playing dumb about it just makes you look like a fuckstick -OR- a troll Phone Post

If you don't want to hear other people's opinions then maybe you should throw your computer out the window and never the the house again, but in the very least stop going on message boards and bitching because someone has a different point of view.
8/17/12 2:25 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 I deleted the posts accusing pedophilia etc. 

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.