UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> The Voice... Oh He Mad

8/17/12 12:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Schiavello Hey Ronda Rousey, fancy saying if you get a choke on Kaufman you will hold the choke till she is dead. YOU IDIOT! So many people work so hard to POSITIVELY push the sport mainstream and you say crap like this! Oh yeah, way to rep the sport of MMA. FOOL.
8/17/12 12:43 AM
Tap In
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The sooner Rousey fades into the netherworld the better. The Voice is a legend
8/17/12 12:45 AM
TX_432
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When did he say this? Phone Post
8/17/12 12:46 AM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -  Michael Schiavello Hey Ronda Rousey, fancy saying if you get a choke on Kaufman you will hold the choke till she is dead. YOU IDIOT! So many people work so hard to POSITIVELY push the sport mainstream and you say crap like this! Oh yeah, way to rep the sport of MMA. FOOL.

Yet BJ is a hero for "TO THE DEATH" and "YOU'RE DEAD!"

8/17/12 12:47 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TX_432 -  When did he say this? Phone Post

5 mins ago on his FB...
8/17/12 1:22 AM
CGJiuJitsu
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
Barry_BondsMVP -  Michael Schiavello Hey Ronda Rousey, fancy saying if you get a choke on Kaufman you will hold the choke till she is dead. YOU IDIOT! So many people work so hard to POSITIVELY push the sport mainstream and you say crap like this! Oh yeah, way to rep the sport of MMA. FOOL.

Yet BJ is a hero for "TO THE DEATH" and "YOU'RE DEAD!"

Truth is, there wasn't a single soul out there that believed BJ had enough cardio to kill anyone, much less,  George.  

8/17/12 1:31 AM
Hocky Balboa
7406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/17/12 1:41 AM
That tweet was more controversial than Sinead O'Connor jerking off the Pope, while a KKK Grand Wizard from Tupelo, Mississippi looks on, as he holds hands with a rugged African American rapper who is tougher than a two dollar steak.
8/17/12 1:32 AM
Alpha World Peace

He just laid the big kibosh on honda civic! Phone Post
8/17/12 1:33 AM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -  The sooner Rousey fades into the netherworld the better. The Voice is a legend

I assume The Voice (legend) has had serious issues with Tyson, Ken Shamrock, BJ Penn, Cyborg (parking lot fights don't advance MMA), Anderson Silva, etc. Apparently The Legend is suffering from the same sudden spike in estrogen as a lot of other mma fans lately. Fucks sake, lighten up Francis.
8/17/12 1:34 AM
Clarence Parents
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm usually a fan of The Voice.. but I think this is one of those "Deal with it" scenarios. Ronda gets in the zone fight week.
8/17/12 1:36 AM
Roger AK47

Glad he is able to say it. It's the same thing that I have been saying. Ronda is extremely arrogant. She has yet to really accomplish too much. She poses half-naked anytime she gets a chance. She makes dumb comments bout choking someone to death. I pray every day for her first defeat.
8/17/12 1:43 AM
Hocky Balboa
7406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Despite my over the top attempt at a "Voicism," I am a big fan of his.  

Dude is hilarious.
8/17/12 1:43 AM
Tap In
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tbi0904 - 
Tap In -  The sooner Rousey fades into the netherworld the better. The Voice is a legend

I assume The Voice (legend) has had serious issues with Tyson, Ken Shamrock, BJ Penn, Cyborg (parking lot fights don't advance MMA), Anderson Silva, etc. Apparently The Legend is suffering from the same sudden spike in estrogen as a lot of other mma fans lately. Fucks sake, lighten up Francis.

Good night Irene?
8/17/12 1:50 AM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
tbi0904 - 

Good night Irene?

I guess he's doing a Tony Danza and showing her Who's The Boss.
8/17/12 2:18 AM
MMALOGIC

who the heck is Michael Schiavello?  the only reason he's in mma is because nobody gives a crap about kickboxing/k1 anymore.  He's in mma to make a buck.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.