UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Anybody notice that Shogun has serious Bacne?

8/17/12 9:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all due respect, the guy has serious bacne - and common sense would dictate that he probably took or is still taking something. I mean it makes sense, the guy is phenomenal in Japan but here in the US he's average at best. How many of you guys think he took PEDs or rather is still taking PEDs?
I personally believe he's taking them...
8/17/12 9:49 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spots on a guys back doesn't automatically mean a steroid user...

Calm down with the conspiracy theories Phone Post
8/17/12 9:54 AM
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WelshWarrior -  Spots on a guys back doesn't automatically mean a steroid user...

Spots? No, he has a colony of zits living in his back - not to mention the fact that there were rumors that Shogun used PEDs before...it's not only me. I mean, Rory has bacne - and the UG immediately assumes he uses PEDs, why can't I assume that Rua uses PEDs?
8/17/12 9:56 AM
mkou
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat - 
WelshWarrior -  Spots on a guys back doesn't automatically mean a steroid user...

Spots? No, he has a colony of zits living in his back - not to mention the fact that there were rumors that Shogun used PEDs before...it's not only me. I mean, Rory has bacne - and the UG immediately assumes he uses PEDs, why can't I assume that Rua uses PEDs?

Both of those groups of people consist of fucking idiots. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. :)
8/17/12 10:00 AM
1a1
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he is they arent working, he has looked flabby since japan Phone Post
8/17/12 10:02 AM
Gin Tonic
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1a1 -  If he is they arent working, he has looked flabby since japan Phone Post

8/17/12 10:03 AM

1a1 -  If he is they arent working, he has looked flabby since japan Phone Post

Exactly, this and lulz - the guy was more shredded than a Julienne salad in Pride but in the UFC he's fat. WTF? Obvious roiding is obvious...
8/17/12 10:10 AM

^ ot to mention he sucks now, I mean I can't see him beating anyone a the top of the division in the UFC now - Thiago would play the congas on his head, Rampage would out box him, Rashad would go beast mode on him, Machida would murder him now (10x better now), Jones might kill I'm in a rematch, and Gus is going to destroy him.
8/17/12 10:37 AM
GapingAxeWound
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree, it's obvious that he's roiding

No way he beats Brandon Vera without juice Phone Post
8/17/12 10:40 AM
ThinkMMA
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat - ^ ot to mention he sucks now, I mean I can't see him beating anyone a the top of the division in the UFC now - Thiago would play the congas on his head, Rampage would out box him, Rashad would go beast mode on him, Machida would murder him now (10x better now), Jones might kill I'm in a rematch, and Gus is going to destroy him.
Yeah. Shogun really sux at UFC.

Derp Phone Post
8/17/12 10:43 AM
Vancouver BJJ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat -

Because you're dumb Phone Post
8/17/12 10:54 AM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat - With all due respect, the guy has serious bacne - and common sense would dictate that he probably took or is still taking something. I mean it makes sense, the guy is phenomenal in Japan but here in the US he's average at best. How many of you guys think he took PEDs or rather is still taking PEDs?

You should be fucking BANNED you loser.

I love how Dana talks shit about Shogun and now ALL the Dana wannabees and shills have heard the dog whistle and have been attacking for months now, even the though guy has produced two of the Fights of the Year.

You people deserve to die!!!!!!!!
8/17/12 10:58 AM

Haulport - 
DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat - With all due respect, the guy has serious bacne - and common sense would dictate that he probably took or is still taking something. I mean it makes sense, the guy is phenomenal in Japan but here in the US he's average at best. How many of you guys think he took PEDs or rather is still taking PEDs?

I love how Dana talks shit about Shogun and now ALL the Dana wannabees and shills have heard the dog whistle and have been attacking for months now, even the though guy has produced two of the Fights of the Year.

Death you say? Please tell me more...
8/17/12 11:00 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Brazilians dont shower i mean it's possible
8/17/12 11:06 AM

Vancouver BJJ - 
DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat -

Because you're dumb Phone Post

Real original, u mad bro? That your fav fighter uses PEDs and still sucks?
8/17/12 11:08 AM
GapingAxeWound
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the old Pride fighters are roiding Phone Post
8/17/12 11:09 AM
Zukes
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is a moron. Pipe down.
8/17/12 11:10 AM

GapingAxeWound -  I wouldn't be surprised if most of the old Pride fighters are roiding Phone Post

Some logical people on here
8/17/12 11:11 AM
whoabro

He was not shredded in pride, he never has been Phone Post
8/17/12 11:12 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get Bacne from time to time after the gym or workouts, and I have never taken a steroid or TRT in my life.

Sometimes you just sweat balls and your skin reacts to it and breaks out.

Especially on your back between your shoulder blades and under your arms.

People who never have worked out before don't realize this though.
8/17/12 11:15 AM

Chimonos Revenge - I get Bacne from time to time after the gym or workouts, and I have never taken a steroid or TRT in my life.

Sometimes you just sweat balls and your skin reacts to it and breaks out.

Especially on your back between your shoulder blades and under your arms.

People who never have worked out before don't realize this though.

Maybe it's oil, listen I do workout and I do trane strike force - but there's no logical reason for Shoguns bacne being that bad. He looks like a 16 year old kid, trust me I definitely believe he's roiding.
8/17/12 11:18 AM

whoabro -  He was not shredded in pride, he never has been Phone Post

He was a lot more muscular in Pride - he had a full 6 pack, and a really thick neck along with built shoulders - and colonies of zits living in his back.
8/17/12 11:21 AM
MachidasBrew 209TT

Haulport -

Dude Dana is the one who starts half these fucking troll haters. He's bad for the sport. Phone Post
8/17/12 11:43 AM

MachidasBrew 209TT - 
Haulport -

Dude Dana is the one who starts half these fucking troll haters. He's bad for the sport. Phone Post

It's amazing, the guy has literally kick started MMA - If it weren't for Dana the UFC wouldnt be nearly as big as it is now. But no, you fanboy regards continue to hate on him for the most mundane reasons like him admitting that Fedor sucks (does and always did) and telling us that Shogun is scared of Glover, etc, etc. he's bad for the sport yeah, sure and you have a big dick lol
8/17/12 12:08 PM

Bumpity bump

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.