UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Anybody notice that Shogun has serious Bacne?

8/17/12 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Btw Glover would destroy ped boy
8/17/12 2:23 PM
Vancouver BJJ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat -
Vancouver BJJ - 
WelshWarrior -  Spots on a guys back doesn't automatically mean a steroid user...

Calm down with the conspiracy theories Phone Post

Spots? No, he has a colony of zits living in his back - not to mention the fact that there were rumors that Shogun used PEDs before...it's not only me. I mean, Rory has bacne - and the UG immediately assumes he uses PEDs, why can't I assume that Rua uses PEDs?
Because you're dumb Phone Post

Real original, u mad bro? That your fav fighter uses PEDs and still sucks?
You trying to claim originality with a you mad comeback? How original. I don't know anybody who gives a shit about shogun. You starting threads about his skin complexion is dumb, and about as gay as a proactive commercial with aids.

I ain't even mad Phone Post
8/17/12 3:09 PM
DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vancouver BJJ - 
Vancouver BJJ - 
WelshWarrior -  Spots on a guys back doesn't automatically mean a steroid user...

Spots? No, he has a colony of zits living in his back - not to mention the fact that there were rumors that Shogun used PEDs before...it's not only me. I mean, Rory has bacne - and the UG immediately assumes he uses PEDs, why can't I assume that Rua uses PEDs?

You trying to claim originality with a you mad comeback? How original. I don't know anybody who gives a shit about shogun. You starting threads about his skin complexion is dumb, and about as gay as a proactive commercial with aids.

Nah, I ain't mad at all - you seem pretty mad though despite what you're saying.
8/17/12 3:38 PM
Vancouver BJJ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vancouver BJJ - 
Vancouver BJJ - 

Nah, I ain't mad at all - you seem pretty mad though despite what you're saying.
Maybe learn to read Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.