UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Jon Jones' next fight will be boring

8/17/12 12:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YonYones
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark my words.

His fights have gotten progressively more boring, though that could be because of the talent he's starting to face ( a la Rampage, Rashad).

I don't know whether or not this has anything to do with Jackson, but I wouldn't be surprised.

No way he comes anywhere near the H-bomb, the fight will be a snoozer, and Jon Jones may join the list of point fighting champions.
8/17/12 12:01 PM
Pancake Syrup
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew when i clicked on this that you would bring up Jackson...i knew it!
8/17/12 12:03 PM
Neil Funk

I don't think he has it within him to fight any other way than completely trying to dismantle his opponent.

He has never shown us anything less than utter domination.
8/17/12 1:29 PM
DaddyRich
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, 1 decision in the last 3 years clearly shows he's headed towards the list of point fighting champions.
8/17/12 1:38 PM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/17/12 8:38 PM
He has been fighting smarter lately with less reckless abandon , sticking to his strengths whilst nullifying his opponents. That being said there is no fucking way this fight is going to be boring, 1st you have hendo who has been a freaking destroyer in his last few fights, and 2nd, do you think that a young 24 year old champion is going to do anything less than try and smash a 42 year old veteran?
8/17/12 2:24 PM
Maverick3744

You are wrong 42 yr old will def smash the 24 year old.  Dont forget its Dan TRT/Hendo Henderson.  
8/17/12 2:26 PM
shootfighterbull

The only reason he didn't finish Rashad was because he used to be his friend and he felt bad.

Thats what i suspect, anyways. Phone Post
8/17/12 2:41 PM
YonYones

shootfighterbull -  The only reason he didn't finish Rashad was because he used to be his friend and he felt bad.

Thats what i suspect, anyways. Phone Post

I think the head kick Rashad landed had something to do with that, seeing as that was 1 of 2 true times Jones has ever been hurt (Machida's punch).

I'm not calling jones a boring fighter, but GSP definitely lost some of his killer instinct once he had the belt, and I never ever thought this would happen to Jones until now
8/17/12 8:38 PM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maverick3744 -  You are wrong 42 yr old will def smash the 24 year old.  Dont forget its Dan TRT/Hendo Henderson.  

excuse me you're right, I meant to say TRY and smash the 42 year old. I've been drinking forgive me.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.