UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Ronda's grandmother was a nun

8/17/12 12:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And her mom is a catholic do you think they would support someone who desires to kill an opponent? Phone Post
8/17/12 12:27 PM
BrckNoHitBk
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I seriously want to know what kind of joy it is to create troll threads like this? How in the hell is this fun to anyone over the age of 12? I know I won't get a real answer but I just do not understand how someone could think this is fun or funny?
8/17/12 12:31 PM
D241

Close 
Thank you for your use of the Mixed Martial Arts feedback system. Unfortunately, your are only allotted one vote per person, per day, and that has been exceeded. Please wait 24 hours before voting on this user again. Use of the system is contingent on your best efforts, so we do ask that you use the votes with care.

my other vote down was already used.....on the same guy.....on a ronda rousey family thread.

My guess is this guy has had it with this place and is trying to get banned in a fairly lame way. Anyways, I tried to help his cause with the vote down.
8/17/12 12:36 PM
Rival School

Not trying to get banned at all people want info on Ronda. They can live without posting more dumb shit everyday about Ronda. Every new sentence is a headline to the underground front page news so I'm following suit.

And quit with the banning shit who cares really. I will just lurk like I use to. I didn't post until they came out with an app. I use it while I'm bored at work while you guys take it reeeeeal serious. Phone Post
8/17/12 5:53 PM
ArtWanderlei

that's a legit question.

No they shouldn't be proud and Rhonda should be ashamed.  She is making a fool of herself and comes off as an angry and hateful person.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.