UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Has Cindyo paid up yet? Re: invicta bet

8/17/12 6:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
8/17/12 6:40 PM
xsrg95
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$$$
8/17/12 6:42 PM
Sylynkz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's unfortunate that Shannon and Cindy were "lied to" by the tech near them giving them the info, but he misled them greatly.
The numbers are extremely improbably and unfortunately, looks like Cindy was taken for a ride by her own mouth this time thanks to being duped.
3 weeks after the bet/post was initiated. We all know you've seen not only the results but also the continual posts requesting your action to at the very least inform of your next move.
The longer you wait to finish this nonsense the worse it makes you look, whether it be your fault, or your being lied to.
I am a gigantic CindyO fan, btw =(.
8/17/12 6:45 PM
Neil McCauley

what ever happened to that pumpkin contest a few year back with cindyo ? correct me if im wrong, but doesnt she owe some stuff for that too?
8/17/12 6:47 PM
RJJH
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil McCauley - what ever happened to that pumpkin contest a few year back with cindyo ? correct me if im wrong, but doesnt she owe some stuff for that too?

lets be real here guys....she's a woman!!

enough said.
8/17/12 6:48 PM
CowboyTookMyName
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoeMoney Media, MFCEO
This was my last post before she dissapeared.  Also she came out of the woodwork and attacked me so its not like I am the bully here.

CindyO  first off sorry that your so mad.  But lets face facts.

I am an internet marketer.  I have done some stuff in the past with fighters but really I am just another guy watching it on TV.   I have exhausted all of my resources trying to figure out the numbers you guys are claiming and I have posted what I have found here.  I never said they were correct.. I just posted what I found.

You on the other hand are probably one of the most connected people on this forum.  People tell me your best friends with Sharon & you are Dana White's forum monkey so I shoud just shutup (or STFU as you put it) and be scared of you.

You know the numbers... period...  You tucked and ducked.
8/17/12 6:51 PM
Darup

Pay up shoemoney you welcher Phone Post
8/17/12 6:53 PM
Sylynkz

Wowwww, it's really kind of seeming like Cindy has some "people" on her side trying to say this went down some other way.

I hope they aren't connected at all to her.
8/17/12 6:53 PM
RJJH
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darup & Dead Again have their stupidity hats on today.

or they LOVE Cindy.

either is a huge possibility.
8/17/12 6:54 PM
Sylynkz

Edited: 08/17/12 6:55 PM
Regardless of WHO she lost to, she lost. She owes Hanole or Shoe, even though she did purposely and obviously dicktuck quite a number of Shoe's posts while cherry picking Han's, in my opinion to lose(if losing was a possibility at that time to her) to a person with a "good attitude". Kind of shady antics.
8/17/12 6:56 PM
Sylynkz

Edited: 08/17/12 6:57 PM
Lol @ 12er. I've read every post of the thread, have you?

I have no problem disconnecting the two of you, how are you going to repair the damage you cause to her reputation by doing what you're doing? If you care...
8/17/12 6:58 PM
Sylynkz

Not surprising that you're talking out of your ass then. You missed a third of the conversation ass hole.
8/17/12 6:59 PM
RJJH

Sylynkz - Not surprising that you're talking out of your ass then. You missed a third of the conversation ass hole.

dont even try to engage with Dead Again. he's terrible.
8/17/12 7:00 PM
Sylynkz

Oh ok, thanks for the heads up.
8/17/12 7:11 PM
JediJitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you guys wanted Cindy O to show up, the thread title should have read "Dana White Murders a Child", and she would have been here within minutes to defend him, lol. Phone Post
8/17/12 7:11 PM
CowboyTookMyName
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoeMoney Media, MFCEO
Darup -  Pay up shoemoney you welcher Phone Post

She never made the 1k offer.  I did.  She said the 100 was good.

If you guys read that thread and for whatever reason you think...  that I owe money... then ill pay or donate it to charity or something.

Shit its 100$ its not like its worth ducking... for me anyway.

The whole fucking point of this was just to get the real numbers.  Which her best friend has... and she knows god damn good and well she lost the bet and was left out to dry.
8/17/12 7:12 PM
ausgepicht

So can someone copy and paste where they both agree on the bet? This will not only settle it but should be EASY to do. Phone Post
8/17/12 8:35 PM
ausgepicht

Dead Again - 
ausgepicht -  So can someone copy and paste where they both agree on the bet? This will not only settle it but should be EASY to do. Phone Post

Shoe himself posted that they didn't agree on the bet.

It's just 12ers and RJJH (a 12er at heart) who are trying to imply that Cindy owes a grand.

Thank you. Makes sense. Fucking 12ers. 
8/17/12 8:43 PM
CowboyTookMyName

ShoeMoney Media, MFCEO
 lol course this thread gets moved =P

You should see the messages i am getting about how I am gonna get banned and to just shutup (not from mods).

Funny how there is 80 million sn bets in the forum but yet this gets moved.
8/18/12 10:09 AM
Sylynkz

Edited: 08/18/12 10:12 AM
Want to point out where I said she owed shoemoney 1000 dollars? You can clearly see in my posts I said it is possible that she only owes Hanole 100 dollars, when you chimed in claiming you were 100% sure shoemoney OWED HER money. Open your fucking crusty eyes basement dweller, not going to fool anyone but the gullible Aus.
8/18/12 3:13 PM
ausgepicht

billywadd -  Cindy exposed again Phone Post

8/18/12 3:23 PM
Sylynkz

Edited: 08/18/12 3:24 PM
Oh look, the gullible Aus is demonstrating his lack of knowledge that people can have more than 1 account and sometimes don't care to log on the account that others would most appreciate them posting from. Odd.

Strange how you're calling out useless side notes that have less than 0 bearing on the situation you're trying to weigh in on...while also not putting forth any effort at all to stand behind your position on this issue.
8/18/12 3:25 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 08/18/12 3:25 PM
Sylynkz - Oh look, the gullible Aus is demonstrating his lack of knowledge that people can have more than 1 account and sometimes don't care to log on the account that others would most appreciate them posting from. Odd.

Strange how you're calling out useless side notes that have less than 0 bearing on the situation you're trying to weigh in on...while also not putting forth any effort at all to stand behind your position on this issue.

Are you always this dumb?

It is AGAINST TOU to have more than one account. Not knowing this, is that why you have multiple accounts? Enjoy your ban. Jason, please take note.
8/18/12 5:01 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 08/18/12 5:02 PM
RyannVonDoom - 
ausgepicht -

Such an insightful post. Phone Post

Clearly it was because it went over your head. How does this guy who joined up last month know that Cindy was exposed AGAIN? He either has multiple accounts or a troll that got banned. Sad that you missed something so obvious.

Try to keep up. Get that GED.   
8/18/12 5:17 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 08/18/12 5:17 PM
RyannVonDoom - 
ausgepicht - 
RyannVonDoom - 
ausgepicht -

Such an insightful post. Phone Post

Clearly it was because it went over your head. How does this guy who joined up last month know that Cindy was exposed AGAIN? He either has multiple accounts or a troll that got banned. Sad that you missed something so obvious.

Try to keep up. Get that GED.   

Or he lurked.. or he saw her get pwned on sherdog(happens there too) etc.. there are many reasons that he could know. Not like she's some nobody like you. So please child, take a seat. 

Just admit, you fucked up and missed the obvious instead of spinning it. This is a no spin zone. No one buys your fairy tale that people don't troll here, have multiple accounts, or signed up under a new name. Now, you're dismissed. Class is over. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.