UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> BJJ in Tuscaloosa?

8/17/12 11:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BJJintheUSA
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a migrant BJJer. Are there any schools near the University of Alabama? looks like i may find myself in that area soon, i'm willing to drive if the school is competitive and BJJ focused. Thanks UG!

BJJintheUSA
8/21/12 10:09 PM
FullBlastJKD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a place about 12 miles north of town. I am a 4 stripe purple. There is also Headhunters which is in town. Also ran by a very strong purple belt (I believe he is close to his brown). We both run very solid classes. It would be great to have you visit us!

Bryan Smith
8/28/12 1:17 AM
xander0303

FullBlastJKD

Where exactly is your gym located in T-town? I am from the area and due to a job transfer I am moving back over there (currently down in Childersburg)
9/10/12 6:38 AM
FullBlastJKD

xander0303, I am located in Samantha, up Highway 43N. Look up FullBlast Dojo on FB
9/15/12 5:24 PM
Lucian

I'll be in T-town some over the next couple weeks studying at the fire college. I wouldn't mind dropping in and doing some training. Phone Post
9/22/12 10:57 PM
NHBshooter
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up Bryan ? :-) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.