UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Diablo 3 players

8/18/12 9:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Smellmyfinger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have been playing some got a level 20 barb if anyone is playing add me to friends list TNHillbilly#1967
8/19/12 1:15 PM
Choochy
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty much everyone that played here is gone although 1.0.4 looks like it might revive the game a bit... Too bad GW2 starts on the 25th Phone Post
8/19/12 8:47 PM
FloridaStriker

its not reviving shit. Blizzard just added glowing effects on weapons and nerfed the difficulty of the game overall. You know the usual? Nobody will be going back to shit
8/20/12 12:04 PM
UGCTT_Winnson

Mr. Wilson is under a bit of fire right now for his comments directed at the creator of Diablo, David Brevik.

In an interview. Brevik was asked about Diablo 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT_XiT2mifo

This is a shot of the facebook conversation that put Jay under fire:

http://i.imgur.com/mVhWE.png

...Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse.
8/20/12 12:10 PM
Choochy
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FloridaStriker - its not reviving shit. Blizzard just added glowing effects on weapons and nerfed the difficulty of the game overall. You know the usual? Nobody will be going back to shit
They revised most of the legendaries functions and stats and yes, made them glow.

Made new legendaries BOE as well...

Fixed the majority of classes.

Added paragon levels and a bunch of other shit.

What this patch needed though was PVP but I guess they need to balance classes first.

Still won't be touching it but I know a few people hoping to go back. GW2 starts Friday night and I already bought that.

Either way, the game came out a year too early and ate shit face down like SWTOR. Phone Post
8/20/12 5:31 PM
FloridaStriker

Choochy - 
FloridaStriker - its not reviving shit. Blizzard just added glowing effects on weapons and nerfed the difficulty of the game overall. You know the usual? Nobody will be going back to shit
They revised most of the legendaries functions and stats and yes, made them glow.

Made new legendaries BOE as well...

Fixed the majority of classes.

Added paragon levels and a bunch of other shit.

What this patch needed though was PVP but I guess they need to balance classes first.

Still won't be touching it but I know a few people hoping to go back. GW2 starts Friday night and I already bought that.

Either way, the game came out a year too early and ate shit face down like SWTOR. Phone Post

The game should of never came out at all. The entire game is an idea based entirely around making blizzard more money. It had no business existing at all. But it has pretty glowing weapons. Lets see how many people will fall for it
8/20/12 5:40 PM
Choochy

Sounds like every mmo / online game with micro transactions Phone Post
8/20/12 6:23 PM
FloridaStriker

I dont recall paying $60 for LOL, Smite,or HON to play them.

Well thats what it is now. Every other game. I have more desire to log into runescape than i do D3
8/20/12 9:25 PM
KroniK
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/20/12 9:25 PM
i liked the game at first, but now it feels like an auction house tycoon game.

I will try out the game again when the patch comes out but I am looking forward to Torchlight 2

8/21/12 5:01 PM
KroniK
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the new update just came out today...checking out now
8/21/12 5:52 PM
KroniK

a lot better game imo

8/21/12 9:26 PM
killacox

where the fuck is the pvp?
8/21/12 10:05 PM
KroniK

killacox - where the fuck is the pvp?

fuck jay wilson

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.