UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PROOF I didn't take a Dive. PLEASE SHARE this vid!

8/18/12 3:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The worst thing that ever happened to me, was people saying I took a fixed fight after seeing a GARBAGE CAMERA from Someone Right on top of the action. See this angle. PROOF. NEVER would I be involved in a fixed fight.

This is a LEGIT angle. If you feel like crap for accusing me of taking a dive (which this SHOWS I didn't) Please help me out by purchasing the Entire DVD of the fight including Entrances, and post fight Interviews.

THANKS.

BG

Blue namer PLEASE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyLNYi9YHo&feature=player_embedded
8/18/12 3:32 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think anyone thinks you took a dive Phone Post
8/18/12 3:34 PM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/18/12 3:35 PM
32Hunter

I didn't pay attention to much of the previous goings on, but that looks legit to me.
8/18/12 3:37 PM
Robbmex
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey I feel sorry for the situation you're in. Having to prove yourself isnt easy in a world where people love to judge and put people down. I hope someone posts the video so you get some peace :) Phone Post
8/18/12 3:40 PM
pandrews76
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nah, that's a legit fight.
8/18/12 3:40 PM
TalkShowOnMute
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah that last left hook he threw looked like it did the job for sure... the rest were tired arm punches..but that last one came with some stank on it.
8/18/12 3:42 PM
ChaosOverkill
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonStirFrye - Not only did you take a dive but are you seriously trying to get people to buy a DVD of you taking said dive?

What's your record again in fights again? I must have missed it...
8/18/12 3:44 PM
MountainMedic
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks legit to me
8/18/12 3:44 PM
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By far, the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Let me remind you, going into this fight against a guy KNOWN for KO'ing people I had won 80% of my fights by submission. . . . When Kimbo and his people looked me up, (a 185 submission guy) They thought he would run right through me and that I had no striking whatsoever. Why would they feel the need to pay me off???? That doesn't make sense. . .

I'm just trying to clear my name of all these false accusations. Put yourself in my shoes IF (which I swear to God on the holy bible) I didn't take a dive, I got KO'd and then get accused of taking a dive???? over a million people saying that about me from a GARBAGE camera angle?! This SUCKS man. People telling me I need to go commit suicide, and that I'm a disgrace to combat sports when I never did anything wrong. I've never been involved in a fixed fight in my entire 9 year career starting out as an Amateur fighting before ever training, then not having a manager to help me take the correct fights and losing to 10 UFC veterans outside of the UFC (except for breaking Nik Lentz' arm)

Just take the time and watch the video. You guys saw something from a HORRIBLE angle, when I grabbed myself by the balls, said I'll take the fight even though expected to get KO'd, and I really DID try. I tried my Heart out. I got tired, and then got caught with 3 punches CONSECUTIVE on my chin.

Please help me get a break here. JUST WATCH THE VIDEO
8/18/12 3:46 PM
Ted Waltner
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well. That was way more entertaining than the first clip of this fight Phone Post
8/18/12 3:49 PM
Brian Green

You can see OTHER SHOTS That I got BLASTED ON that I could have went down on. Shots that ROCKED me.

My record is 31-13 and 2 no contests (which online are put as losses) and I have another Loss that was from my amateur career, and on one of the websites it has a loss that wasn't even me, it's another brian green that fought in Louisiana.

IF i were paid off, I could have went down in the first round like all his OTHER opponents did. I ate some clean shots then, and in the second, and in the third, AND fourth round that I could have dropped in.

I SWEAR I didn't take a dive. I never even talked to the dude other than the day of the press conference when I tried to shake his hand and say 'good luck' and he disrespectfully slapped my hand, which is why I was pissed and got in his face at the weigh ins. Trying to get inside his head, which I think i DID.
8/18/12 3:50 PM
Fake Pie

Sorry for all the shit you took.
8/18/12 3:52 PM
ZzFDKzZ

Sub Phone Post
8/18/12 3:53 PM
Seamus619

TTT Phone Post
8/18/12 3:55 PM
studiocamp
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great effort, you almost finished him in the 2nd round.
8/18/12 3:55 PM
_33
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's about as legit as a fight can get. Hats off to you, bro! With some notice, you beat his ass.

On a side note, Kimbo gets fucking wrecked by any legit HW professional boxer.

Awesome fight though, kid!
8/18/12 4:02 PM
MMArijuana

Legit. I would like to see a rematch, but I don't think Kimbo would be down for that.
8/18/12 4:05 PM
Brian Green

Thanks for the positive comments people. I just want to clear my name of these garbage accusations I've taken. NEVER would I be involved in a fixed fight.

Too bad people who comment on youtube still are saying garbage about how It's fake. Obviously they've never been punched in their life.

BEING TIRED is what put me out. from taking the fight on 3 days notice for Good money. Remember I"M THE ONE THAT ASKED FOR THIS FIGHT. I was on 7 consecutive Wins for MMA (8 now after another 3 days notice fight that i beat an IFL vet) If I would have had a decent showing against Kimbo, let alone ALMOST BEATING HIM, I would think that would be enough to justify getting a shot at the big show. . .

Any people yet who thought I took a dive at first who now have changed their mind? I'm curious.
8/18/12 4:10 PM
EckY
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feel bad for the guy, pretty obvious he didnt take a dive if you look at the facts and not that 2 second long gif everyone was psoting.
8/18/12 4:12 PM
FenrisUlven

I have to admit that I thought it was a bit suspect before... I now feel like an idiot. Clearly not a dive and you did an awesome job with 3 days notice... Sorry dude! 
8/18/12 4:16 PM
dbeedy
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely a legit ko. Keep your head up bro Phone Post
8/18/12 4:16 PM
JustPeed
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
8/18/12 4:17 PM
AK-BJJ

I'm not sure why someone would want everybody to know how badly they got their ass kicked if it wasn't true so I tend to believe the guy...
8/18/12 4:18 PM
chaplinshouse
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no way i can see how that's a dive.  tough break getting ko'd by kimbo.  use it as fuel in the gym

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.