UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PROOF I didn't take a Dive. PLEASE SHARE this vid!

8/20/12 3:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks legit. your fought well it seems from that video. I havnt seen the full length fight tho. But why give your life to religion? such a waste of time.
8/20/12 3:00 PM
GC111

Maybe you should ask your class to donate or charge a little because you have to make a living. If you're doing something completely for free it's no surprise you're in a bind.

Also, I think you could've won if you had a little better endurance.
8/20/12 3:36 PM
Gatorade
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian can i ask you 2 questions?

why did you claim that you had to wear weights in order to make weight for the fight to happen...but then you really didnt? 

was there any specific reason you told that particular lie?

also is there any reason you increased the speed of your new video? i remember one of the big issues people had was the fact that it appeard kimbo was pulling his punches all fight long

when you play it at real speed, id does kinda look that way but i wouldnt say for sure...there have been enough accusations made already. But when you speed it up like that it does make the fight appear more realistic

was that your goal when you sped the vid up, to make it appear worse than what it really was? 

8/20/12 3:39 PM
Gatorade
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dont know if you actually said this or not but it is what has been reported on bloody elbow

Kimbo Slice's Last Boxing Opponent Admits To Wearing Ankle Weights At Weigh-In

but you didnt

i watched the weigh ins 

8/20/12 4:20 PM
Canooke
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You showed a lot of heart there. Not sure why anybody would say that fight looks suspect.
8/20/12 5:38 PM
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gatorade -  i dont know if you actually said this or not but it is what has been reported on bloody elbow

Kimbo Slice's Last Boxing Opponent Admits To Wearing Ankle Weights At Weigh-In

but you didnt

i watched the weigh ins 

Sure, I'll gladly address that.

I wore ankleweights with a pair of athletic pants over them for the official weigh in at 2pm. It was at classic sports bar where everyone stepped on the scale and THAT WEIGHT is what was recorded.

at 4pm was the 'Mock weigh in' Where the guy speaking (the promoter) annnounced me at 223lbs- my official weight from the official weigh in for the commission at 2pm.

When we did the mock weigh in at 4pm with the stare downs (at Academy Sports by the way, who sponsored the event to have the stare downs and autograph signing there Not Wal Mart like everyone seems to think.) I walked up next to the scale, trying to avoid stepping on it at 20lbs lighter because the athletic commissioner was right there. Then promoter told me to step on the scale. I turn back at him and said "I don't have the ankle weights on now" under my breath as I could. He said it's fine, I don't know what I weighed, but it must have been over 201 lbs which I later learned is all I had to weigh for the fight to happen.

After the weigh ins, and the stare down, the commissioner said "You must have lost some weight" sarcastically. I did not give myself any kind of advantage whatsoever by having ankle weights on.

Then with the bloody elbow article. . .

Someone sent me a message on facebook, and said I saw you are listed at 180lbs online, and I saw you weighed in at 223lbs for your fight with Kimbo. Did you really gain that much weight?

I simply responded to that man "No, i put ankle weights on to make sure the athletic commission would approve the fight because I really wanted it!"

Little did I know that was a writer for Bloodyelbow.com and he went and made a freaking article out of me just honestly responding to his question.

LOL at you thinking I 'sped up' the video. You really are just showing your ignorance now. The only adjustment I made to the speed was putting it in slow motion in like 2 or 3 different parts of the video. If it was sped up, the sound would be all jacked up (like it is in the slow motion clips)

I've been honest about every question people have asked me. I haven't lied about any of it, and I'm trying my hardest just to clear my name from the MUD it's been drug through.

If I had taken a dive I wouldn't have spent this much time addressing every freaking question trying to prove my innocence. Especially when there is a possibility that I can't even fight again.
8/20/12 6:04 PM
Gatorade

lol ok ill leave you alone

you're either telling the truth

or good at consistently lying

i will say you did throw some shots at him that were hard enough to KO him

some landed and some didnt but there were some really solid ones that landed flush on his chin/jaw

i suppose if you planned to go down in the 4th, you wouldnt have risked KOing him early in the fight

also i do think it was very amateur for that dude to write what he did on bloodyelbow and even post your facebook message. 

no respectable journalist would take a private message from someone on facebook, screenshot it and upload to their site. 

i also believe his finishing punch landed on you, which probably KOd you but before you went down his arm continued in an upward motion, which is what made your neck/head pop up so weirdly. you were out and had no control, so a little bump from someones arm could have snapped your head back

8/20/12 6:17 PM
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I promise man. Everything that I have stated is 100% truth. It sucks there are so many doubters. I hope this helps convince more than just you. NEVER would I be involved in a fixed fight. And even if I was offered $ to lose, I probably still would have took my decision VICTORY and kept the money, hopefully teaching them a lesson to keep the corruption out of the sports world.

thank you for seeing my hard fought side of the story. I just wanted to make a name for myself against such a well known fighter. He's probably more popular than MOST of the UFC champions. . . How many UFC champions have been on the front of ESPN magazine?! Feel me!? Sucks it blew up in my face like this and tarnished my name/reputation.

I've done what I can to convince people. THANK YOU for those of you who realize the truth from this better camera angle.

Please continue to check in on my sports ministry. www.bg2nica.com I have two training videos of me teaching people IN SPANISH right now up. and will make another one TONIGHT here in a couple hours is practice!!!

Adios
8/20/12 6:30 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

GREAT JOB UG and BRIAN GREEN

Ariel and a bunch of others are now tweeting the link to the video, and saying we all owe Brian Green an APOLOGY!

The power of the forums!!!!

Shaun Al-Shatti@shaunalshatti

If you haven't already, watch this & realize how much we owe Brian Green an apology for the Kimbo accusations -

8/20/12 6:40 PM
32Hunter

UGCTT_LnPninja -  GREAT JOB UG and BRIAN GREEN

Ariel and a bunch of others are now tweeting the link to the video, and saying we all owe Brian Green an APOLOGY!

The power of the forums!!!!

Shaun Al-Shatti@shaunalshatti

If you haven't already, watch this & realize how much we owe Brian Green an apology for the Kimbo accusations -

sweet! I feel proud to have posted the vid for Brian.
8/20/12 6:47 PM
Winston Wolf

i thought it looked funny but i apologize you have convinced me good luck with your career hopefully you have no hard feelings
8/20/12 6:48 PM
jkkazmier
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hell of a fight, especially on 3 days notice, you just got caught, no shame bro. I don't know why anyone would cry fake, nothing in that fight looked suspect to me.
8/20/12 6:56 PM
Emphatik
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that is clearly the furthest thing from a dive.

I didn't read the whole thread but I can only assume whoever claimed a dive had not seen this video or didnt watch it live,
from that vid I cant imagine how anyone at the event could think it was a dive.

You where clearly the much smaller fighter, looked like you gave a really good account of yourself until you gassed and then got caught.

I feel sorry for anyone who jumped to a dive conclusion, they'd have to be feeling pretty stupid after watching that.

8/20/12 7:55 PM
10er
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure you changed a lot of minds here, Brian.

Clearly wasn't a dive and you almost had him on queer street a couple of times! Phone Post
8/20/12 9:29 PM
Gatorade

Brian Green - I promise man. Everything that I have stated is 100% truth. It sucks there are so many doubters. I hope this helps convince more than just you. NEVER would I be involved in a fixed fight. And even if I was offered $ to lose, I probably still would have took my decision VICTORY and kept the money, hopefully teaching them a lesson to keep the corruption out of the sports world.

thank you for seeing my hard fought side of the story. I just wanted to make a name for myself against such a well known fighter. He's probably more popular than MOST of the UFC champions. . . How many UFC champions have been on the front of ESPN magazine?! Feel me!? Sucks it blew up in my face like this and tarnished my name/reputation.

I've done what I can to convince people. THANK YOU for those of you who realize the truth from this better camera angle.

Please continue to check in on my sports ministry. www.bg2nica.com I have two training videos of me teaching people IN SPANISH right now up. and will make another one TONIGHT here in a couple hours is practice!!!

Adios

yea im sorry for my previous comments but remember the dive accusations arent your fault, its kimbos. i never      really thought for sure you did or didnt dive but it did look like it a little in the original video...and this is the UG so  naturally i have to go into full keyboard warrior mode.

No one ever thought you were a worker before this fight, but everyone thought kimbo was. he KOd you, so naturally everyone is gonna think it was a fix. if it was me vs kimbo or anyone else vs kimbo and that happened everyone would say the same thing. you have a ton of mma fights and some can easily be found on youtube but not 1 has ever been questioned. 

he does have a big name and i'd fight him too if i had the chance...but idk if id do it after all this lol. i dont want to be the next guy everyone is claiming took a dive.

8/20/12 10:19 PM
Stainypoo

Fuck man, am i forgiven? Phone Post
8/20/12 10:40 PM
Brian Green

Just got back from teaching the guys here in the ministry. Had 15 or 17ish people there tonight and I think 11ish on the mat. It's cool to see things growing down here.

I came back to a nasty message on my facebook. That I'm a huge liar because the guy that put that article up on bloodyelbow did in fact state that he was a managing editor for them and another website.

He is suuuuper pissed I said 'some guy' made an article about the ankle weights. I guess he did state his job as an editor for the website, and I didn't remember that in detail. My bad, it's not like I didn't get ktfo'd by Kimbo Slice or anything to remember that detail. He said he's putting me out as a liar. MY BAD Brent Brookhouse that I didn't remember word for word that you addressed yourself as an editor. . . The message was months ago, and I didn't remember your name to search our conversation history to know what you said, or spend hours trying to find the message from months ago. OOPS.

Sorry
8/20/12 10:42 PM
Brian Green

Stainypoo -  Fuck man, am i forgiven? Phone Post

Dude. You're definitely forgiven. I'm just glad to know that people don't have such a horrible taste in their mouth now when they hear my name.

I forgive everyone that said even the bad things about me including that I need to kill myself over it.

Like I said, even I admit the first video looked suspect man. If I wasn't the one that got KO'd, recieved a broken orbital bone, and that's the only footage I saw, I would probably be suspicious as well.

Thanks to all for the apologies. Now hopefully brent brookhouse will forgive me too for not remembering to the exact detail what he said in his message.
8/20/12 10:49 PM
jimbonice

Brian,
Don't sweat what the public may or may not think. Half of them are stupid, and the other half are fickle fuckers. Good fight by the way. Phone Post
8/22/12 1:24 PM
UGCTT_ATLien
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like BE but that was a shitty article yesterday
8/22/12 1:30 PM
Brian Green

Lol, you're telling me man. I couldn't believe it. I guess the guy expected me to remember everything he said despite the fact I got KO'd (which in case he doesn't know effects someone's memory)

Oh well man. I apologized for not remembering who it was, but I had NO CLUE that he was going to make an article off me just responding to a message on FB which eventually pissed off the AC because people were talking bad about them. Which in return made me lose the opportunity to fight Karo Parisyan for my 8th consecutive win, which hopefully would have been enough to get me a shot. He said nothing about making an article whatsoever.

Oh well, lesson learned I guess. ANYTHING you say can be used by the media to make you look like crap. Every time anyone has done any kind of article on me in the past, they specified that to me when we first talked. I didn't know the "unwritten laws of writing" which resulted in me getting called a liar. Smh. What do you do, other than learn from it, right?

I didn't think it was THAT big of a deal, but I apologized for it regardless.
8/22/12 1:32 PM
Brian Green

**even if it's sent to a private inbox on fb. Not publicly on a wall or anything, mind you.
10/31/13 11:04 PM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

I almost forgot about all this Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 1:02 AM
7titofan7

No way that was a dive. A questionable fight looks alot like danny green v paul briggs, this looked nothing like that. Keep ya chin up brian, its a shame u even have to try and convince people. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 1:57 AM
NatualBornTickler
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7titofan7 - No way that was a dive. A questionable fight looks alot like danny green v paul briggs, this looked nothing like that. Keep ya chin up brian, its a shame u even have to try and convince people. Phone Post 3.0
Briggs deff dived, watched it live pub went mental Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.