UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PROOF I didn't take a Dive. PLEASE SHARE this vid!

8/22/12 1:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, you're telling me man. I couldn't believe it. I guess the guy expected me to remember everything he said despite the fact I got KO'd (which in case he doesn't know effects someone's memory)

Oh well man. I apologized for not remembering who it was, but I had NO CLUE that he was going to make an article off me just responding to a message on FB which eventually pissed off the AC because people were talking bad about them. Which in return made me lose the opportunity to fight Karo Parisyan for my 8th consecutive win, which hopefully would have been enough to get me a shot. He said nothing about making an article whatsoever.

Oh well, lesson learned I guess. ANYTHING you say can be used by the media to make you look like crap. Every time anyone has done any kind of article on me in the past, they specified that to me when we first talked. I didn't know the "unwritten laws of writing" which resulted in me getting called a liar. Smh. What do you do, other than learn from it, right?

I didn't think it was THAT big of a deal, but I apologized for it regardless.
8/22/12 1:32 PM
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

**even if it's sent to a private inbox on fb. Not publicly on a wall or anything, mind you.
10/31/13 10:51 PM
BernardHopkins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

relive

10/31/13 11:04 PM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

I almost forgot about all this Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 1:02 AM
7titofan7

No way that was a dive. A questionable fight looks alot like danny green v paul briggs, this looked nothing like that. Keep ya chin up brian, its a shame u even have to try and convince people. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 1:57 AM
NatualBornTickler
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7titofan7 - No way that was a dive. A questionable fight looks alot like danny green v paul briggs, this looked nothing like that. Keep ya chin up brian, its a shame u even have to try and convince people. Phone Post 3.0
Briggs deff dived, watched it live pub went mental Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 8:22 AM
7titofan7

NatualBornTickler -
7titofan7 - No way that was a dive. A questionable fight looks alot like danny green v paul briggs, this looked nothing like that. Keep ya chin up brian, its a shame u even have to try and convince people. Phone Post 3.0
Haha me too, the intros were on, went to get a drink, came back and it was all over. Poor effort lol Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 9:10 PM
BernardHopkins

7titofan7 - No way that was a dive. A questionable fight looks alot like danny green v paul briggs, this looked nothing like that. Keep ya chin up brian, its a shame u even have to try and convince people. Phone Post 3.0

danny green

brian green

dive

coincidence?

11/1/13 9:26 PM
BrunoMcGyver
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7titofan7 - 
NatualBornTickler -
Haha me too, the intros were on, went to get a drink, came back and it was all over. Poor effort lol Phone Post 3.0

He's not even a canine!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.