UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PROOF I didn't take a Dive. PLEASE SHARE this vid!

8/18/12 4:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Beatrix Kiddo
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you the white or black dude? If black dude mad respect! Phone Post
8/18/12 4:19 PM
the ridler
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are insane if you think that was taking a dive.
8/18/12 4:23 PM
Got MMAlk
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic - looks legit to me

This.  Also, it's kind of a shame that any fighter would need to come on here and explain themselves. Definitely a crowd pleaser.
UGCTT_David_MMAmet
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That fight was FUCKING AWESOME

WAR BRIAN GREEN Phone Post
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a legit fight. I don't think you threw it.

What I was curious about was the talk you wore weights to make weight.

8/18/12 4:24 PM
UGCTT_ATLien
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No need to defend yourself, was a helluva fight
8/18/12 4:24 PM
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank GOD you guys can see where i'm coming from. Besides that, why would Kimbo 'LET some 185'er beat the brakes off him' for 4 rounds??? It just doesn't make sense if it was a fixed fight in the first place.

This seriously is the biggest sigh of relief I've had in a while. It SUCKS that garbage video drug my name through the mud 1.4 million times over. (how many views the first video got)

Now this one has 300 views. I'm not very computer saavy, but I would appreciate if someone could PLEASE help me get this out. Other websites, wherever the other video was to try to clear my name.

I forgive those of you who thought it was a fixed fight at first and now see the TRUTH. I will admit, the first GARBAGE angle that everyone saw does look suspect. You can't see they were legit punches. Here however, is different.

Please help me continue to clear my name. If you could share this ANYWHERE it would be so much appreciated and then some.

THANK YOU.
BG
8/18/12 4:25 PM
UGCTT_David_MMAmet

That was the closest thing to Rocky that I've ever seen!

I'm a huge fan! Please keep fighting! Phone Post
8/18/12 4:26 PM
slo ko
765 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32Hunter -
FWAT

Considering I'd never heard of you before that fight Phone Post
8/18/12 4:29 PM
gooddoc

You got hit with shots that would crumble 99% of the guys on this forum. Keep your head up, and you have my prayers for your ministry.
8/18/12 4:30 PM
blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe this man, the only reason ne one thought it was suspect was cuz it ended so close to the end of the fight. Phone Post
8/18/12 4:34 PM
cortXbomb

Looks completely legit in that 10 minute video. Fun fight too.

The original shitty footage that came out with a bad angle made it look suspect, but after seeing the whole thing I don't think it was organized at all. It's a shame you've taken so much crap for this.

Would love to see a rematch under MMA rules.
8/18/12 4:40 PM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once again, the original footage made it look suspect, but it's clear to see that it's legit by this properly filmed video.

Although it's not a perfectly thrown punch that does the job, it's clear to see that Kimbo has a size advantage and that you were tired as hell by this point; all factors added together (plus the fact it was a left hook that you didn't see coming) makes it clearly legit.

Sorry you've had such a bad time over this, keep fighting!
8/18/12 4:41 PM
32Hunter

just posted the vid on the rogan board, we'll get some views there.
8/18/12 4:42 PM
G-Hands
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a dive.

Sorry you have to put up with all the shit you've had to.

That video shows the KO was legit.
8/18/12 4:47 PM
SirChadwick
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't sweat the internet commenters! Trolling Youtube commenters are about as low as it gets.
8/18/12 4:48 PM
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/18/12 4:51 PM
Man Thank you guys so much. Seriously.

The reason I wore ankle weights to weigh in, is because I wanted the athletic commission to approve the fight, and not say no, this can't happen, because Green doesn't weigh enough. Nothing different than when Manny Pacquiao put on weights to go up in weight. It didn't give me an unfair advantage by any means. . . .

I would love to keep fighting, but Kimbo broke my orbital bone in that fight. Then 4 months later I took ANOTHER fight on 3 days notice against Victor Moreno (ifl vet who has beaten some UFC guys) and I WON a title off that fight. .

I'm now at 8 consecutive wins, 3 championship belts, and I would LOVE for just ONE opportunity to fight in the UFC for a bonus. However I re fractured my orbital bone in the Victor Moreno fight, so I am healing right now. Started a sports ministry in Nicaragua, and teaching Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai down here.

I will be video blogging on bg2nica.com and showing progress from the sports ministry. Hopefully you guys will continue to watch it. . .

I'm not going to try to push religion on anyone, just share my story. . . This is where God has opened doors for me to be, gave me a beautiful wife, and I'm using the talents GOD gave me as a fighter, a promoter, a coach, to spread Mixed Martial Arts down here, and just to show people in the 2nd poorest country in the western hemisphere God's love.

I'm not making ANY money to teach these people, I'm confident that the Lord will provide with my needs. I have a paypal set up on bg2nica.com and i'm confident he will provide me with what I need. From people who ARE believers, and from people who are not. Many people who don't believe in God still support me, and have committed to helping me out.

I REALLY need wrestling mats though, as you can see on one of the videos, I have really really bad mats right now. If I can get them by September, the missionary down here has a huge container of pallets of food that he can put the mats in, and it will be free shipping. that is my goal.

Thank you guys in advance for your prayers, and/or your support with used Boxing Gloves, Shin pads, nut cups, mouthpieces, headgear, I need everything. But most importantly, MATS! I can only fit like 8-10 people on what I have now because they're so small.

And thanks again for having an open mind and seeing that I didn't take a dive, and wasn't involved in a fixed fight. It's the most relieving feeling to know people now can see the TRUTH that I didn't.

Thanks
8/18/12 4:53 PM
therubberbandit
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It sucks this fight has opened such a can of worms for you. I hope you never fight for the slimeball promoter who made this mismatch to begin with and who screwed over the original opponent for Kimbo. I can't see buying a DVD that gives a promoter money when he obviously didn't care for there be any competitive balance and thought he was throwing you in to get knocked out. 
8/18/12 4:55 PM
GracieDisc
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You got heart bro. Keep up the good work. Eff the haters. Phone Post
8/18/12 4:56 PM
vegasdolphin
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched the ko 4 times, and entire fight as well. I see no dive at all. Ignore the lame haters.

Good luck

8/18/12 4:58 PM
quality

Great fight. I saw it before and I always thought it was legit. Now I believe it even more.
8/18/12 5:02 PM
MightMakesRight
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KO looks legit to me.
8/18/12 5:04 PM
Brian Green

therubberbandit - It sucks this fight has opened such a can of worms for you. I hope you never fight for the slimeball promoter who made this mismatch to begin with and who screwed over the original opponent for Kimbo. I can't see buying a DVD that gives a promoter money when he obviously didn't care for there be any competitive balance and thought he was throwing you in to get knocked out. 

Oh, THAT's how you quote someone lol..duh!

First of all, That promoter didn't do me dirty at all. When I saw the original opponent was out of the fight I ASKED HIM FOR THE FIGHT. he replied and laughed, I said no, i'm serious. Let me fight him (I knew it would be a big payday, besides... Who gets an opportunity to fight KIMBO SLICE?!!?!)

secondly: Buying this dvd does not benefit anyone other than me. I made copies of the DVD and have a direct option to buy the dvd on paypal through my website. (www.bg2nica.com) The news channel who filmed it felt horrible for all the crap I've taken with people accusing me and told me I can do whatever I need with this. Which just so happens to be this will be my main source of income as I'm teaching MMA here in the 2nd poorest country in the western hemisphere (nicaragua) behind Haiti.

I am teaching everyone here for free. Eventually I will start promoting events here as well where I truly feel I will find and train the next MMA World Champion. I am confident that GOD Will provide me with what I need as an income. Don't want to try and take money from people who barely afford to live themselves. (who I think will have more heart in a fight than I DO, because they want a way out of this country)

Buying this DVD through my paypal does not benefit the promoter who has done me VERY well. I had even fought for him before this, and he was one of the better promoters i've fought for. I asked for the fight. He didn't call me.
8/18/12 5:09 PM
gotscrewed
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude looks real to me. Phone Post
8/18/12 5:15 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.