UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PROOF I didn't take a Dive. PLEASE SHARE this vid!

8/18/12 5:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Galanis
1210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This vid proves a couple of things. You definitely did not take a dive. You were winning substantially going into the last round. You both have a lot of heart. The other thing it proves, is that Kimbo's boxing career will never ever make it beyond these types of events. Whether it's due to age, not caring/training or just not really having all the power he was hyped up to (although we obviously knew this, I assumed he had a slightly better chance in boxing against sideshows). He is done for sure, obviously collecting paychecks by this point.

Good on you for releasing this. You changed my mind for sure, thanks for the whole story.
8/18/12 5:31 PM
leftlegtrumpcard
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That last lead left hook was a fuckin chin slosher, anybody who sees that and claims dive is high on themselves. Good fight man and good luck in the future. Phone Post
8/18/12 5:36 PM
whiteboycnote
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm the person who recorded the other angle. I know for a fact brian Green did not take a fall it was just a bad camera angle I was also backstage with him after the fight and have footage of him completely out of it. *ChrisGregoryMMA on Twitter
8/18/12 5:36 PM
SeanReed
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You took 3 clean hard shots, so the knock down was legit.

However, it does look like you just stood there and let him take the 3 shots.

I would say you were more foolish; taking fights on short notice is the most idiotic thing someone who values his career can do.
8/18/12 5:40 PM
peppo

Lol that was a crazy fight, I was thoroughly entertained!
8/18/12 5:41 PM
SteveDav

Legit to me! Phone Post
8/18/12 5:42 PM
dogfb
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legit. Good fight bro!
8/18/12 5:42 PM
UGCTT_David_MMAmet

SeanReed - You took 3 clean hard shots, so the knock down was legit.

I would say you were more foolish; taking fights on short notice is the most idiotic thing someone who values his career can do.

I don't care if you registered in '02, coming in here and making backhanded, disrespectful comments is probably one of the lamest things you could do.

I hope you feel better about yourself.
8/18/12 5:45 PM
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SeanReed - You took 3 clean hard shots, so the knock down was legit.

Let me see how high you hold your hands after taking a fight on 3 days notice against someone with KO power hitting you with over 100 body shots throughout 11 minutes and 57 seconds.

AND using your energy trying to KO him with several different combinations. I was TIRED.

And if I hadn't taken that fight, probably 80% of the people who know me now, wouldn't have. . . . I took the fight because he is a big name, and with 10oz Gloves I didn't think I would get KO'd like if he had 4oz Gloves on and I couldn't get the fight to the ground.... Plus didn't have to worry about kicks, knees, takedown or submissions, just reading his shoulders and not get hit by the big ones. . .

I eventually got tired. . . And then I took ANOTHER 3 day notice TITLE fight, against a fresh off a 3 month training camp IFL vet with wins over UFC guys, and I submitted him. It's MMA dude. I have a LOT of ways to win, call it foolish if you want. I'll respect your opinion (it's much better than you thinking I took a dive) but I'm now on 8 consecutive wins, and hold 3 championship belts. I don't think THAT'S too foolish (just my opinion)
8/18/12 5:46 PM
Blunderhooks
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legit KO, legit fight. Very obvious.

Personally I'm much more turned off by the God stuff. Fight was fun and entertaining. Phone Post
8/18/12 5:48 PM
Synado
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Case closed!
8/18/12 5:52 PM
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blunderhooks -  Legit KO, legit fight. Very obvious.

Personally I'm much more turned off by the God stuff. Fight was fun and entertaining. Phone Post

I'm glad that you're entertained man. I really try hard to be a crowd pleaser when I fight. I want more and more people to want to watch me fight. I would love to have one chance to fight in the UFC, and would love to have people behind me to support me getting there. . .

That's why I have been trying to not blast God all over every post I put. Out of respect for people who Don't believe in him, who still support me as a person. Thanks for the kind words, not just you, but everyone. I am a REAL fighter, and I want to be recognized as one, not some POS that is a disgrace and should be banned from posting on this site and needs to go kill himself.

Again, thanks for the kind words. Today is the most relieving day I've had in a long time.
8/18/12 5:54 PM
Red-White-Blue
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

100% legit. Don't worry about the jerks. War BG! Phone Post
8/18/12 5:58 PM
Kerouac

_33 - That's about as legit as a fight can get. Hats off to you, bro! With some notice, you beat his ass.

On a side note, Kimbo gets fucking wrecked by any legit HW professional boxer.

Awesome fight though, kid!

that^
8/18/12 5:59 PM
Malachy Friedman
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great fight

like to see a rematch even though I am a kimbo supporter
8/18/12 6:07 PM
WuDaddy
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe you're trying to justify yourself to these fucktards that don't believe you bg Phone Post
8/18/12 6:11 PM
12SixElbow
626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I apprechiate Green's honesty and how open he has been about everything.

Thanks for keeping it real man.

8/18/12 6:11 PM
mdfmma123
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enjoy - That was the most embarassing display of boxing in the history of the sport. If anything this proves that neither you nor kimbo should ever don a pair of boxing gloves again. I definitely agree that you didnt take a dive, but your laundry list of repeated excuses is only hurting your cause. Unfortunately for you 1.4 million people only cared about kimbo and wanted to watch him fight against a guy who apparently dived. The same 1.4 million people do not want to watch a scientific break down of pathetic excuses. But good luck to you, I believe youre genuine but pull yourself together.

The number one rule of the internet is you should quit while youre ahead.

I agree, Post one of your previous fight vids up so you can show him how its really done!
8/18/12 6:12 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fucking fight too.
8/18/12 6:15 PM
12SixElbow
626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enjoy - That was the most embarassing display of boxing in the history of the sport. If anything this proves that neither you nor kimbo should ever don a pair of boxing gloves again. I definitely agree that you didnt take a dive, but your laundry list of repeated excuses is only hurting your cause. Unfortunately for you 1.4 million people only cared about kimbo and wanted to watch him fight against a guy who apparently dived. The same 1.4 million people do not want to watch a scientific break down of pathetic excuses. But good luck to you, I believe youre genuine but pull yourself together.

How is that hateraide?

The guy has a few pro boxing fights, Kimbo has a few. Are you sad they don't look like RJJ in there?
Everyone starts somewhere, I'm sure the first few times (if you ve ever) boxed you just looked like Ali in the ring didn't you? fucking dumbshit.

8/18/12 6:18 PM
mdfmma123

12SixElbow - 

How is that hateraide?

The guy has a few pro boxing fights, Kimbo has a few. Are you sad they don't look like RJJ in there?
Everyone starts somewhere, I'm sure the first few times (if you ve ever) boxed you just looked like Ali in the ring didn't you? fucking dumbshit.

VTFU
8/18/12 6:19 PM
joshuraw

Hey Brian,

No need at all to defend yourself. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that the both of you were going for the finish the whole time. Tough fight! I'm surprised Kimbo didn't go down on some of those shots as well. It looked like he was close to going down a couple times.

Where in Nica are you?? I've spent quite a bit of time at Playa Maderas the last 5 winters, just curious where you're set up at.

Take care.
8/18/12 6:23 PM
BIGLuke

You're tough as nails, Brian. Kimbo would want no part of a rematch.
slo ko
1162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on your sports ministry. That's seriously noble of you. Phone Post
Leghound
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrthesnake -  I don't think anyone thinks you took a dive Phone Post

LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.