UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PROOF I didn't take a Dive. PLEASE SHARE this vid!

8/18/12 6:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrCutter
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonStirFrye - Not only did you take a dive but are you seriously trying to get people to buy a DVD of you taking said dive?

Mods - I'm sure this thread is being checked out.  This is a clear violation of the TOS.  Can you please do smoething about this??  I don't know Brian personally, but how is it permitted that he get accused of this as fact by multiple people and they're not frozen or banned.  Due to people's lack of understanding of taking a heavyweights punch, they get a pass?  Ignorance can't be an acceptable excuse.  
8/18/12 6:27 PM
mixedmartialmike
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I def believe him. I thought maybe at first it was but he has convinced me. Phone Post
8/18/12 6:40 PM
mixedmartialmike

Stea1th - The fact your still trying to prove it only pushes for the fact you threw the fight. We have all accepted it, its time for you to do the same.

/end thread Phone Post
Not funny. No one laughed. Your not clever or witty.

Now stop posting. Please. Phone Post
8/18/12 6:43 PM
Kemp

Legit.
8/18/12 6:46 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was retarded well before the video. Why in the hell would anyone fix a fight to look like that? Who benefits?

Nonsense conspiracy theories are nonsense. Phone Post
8/18/12 6:55 PM
lockon
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You do realize it was a boxing match, right? Was he supposed to stay there, mount him and start raining down bombs?

Kimbo "just walking away" probably has to do with him moving to a neutral corner after a knock down. It's also not groundbreaking stuff to showboat after one either.
8/18/12 6:55 PM
mixedmartialmike

lockon - You do realize it was a boxing match, right? Was he supposed to stay there, mount him and start raining down bombs?

Kimbo "just walking away" probably has to do with him moving to a neutral corner after a knock down. It's also not groundbreaking stuff to showboat after one either.
Thank you. Phone Post
8/18/12 6:59 PM
Joe Rogan
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was 100% a real fight.  Anyone that thinks that's a dive is a silly bitch.
8/18/12 7:03 PM
japetto

Fake Pie - Sorry for all the shit you took.

8/18/12 7:04 PM
Jaybrone
525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This shit again? Phone Post
8/18/12 7:05 PM
Largenj

I think you got him in a rematch with a proper camp. BOOK IT! Phone Post
8/18/12 7:07 PM
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I personally thought the fight was entertaining. That was my very first pro boxing fight EVER. And I have never trained specifically for boxing in my life. So i'm sorry I didn't look like Roy Jones Jr, Ali, or Floyd Mayweather (though I did drop my left hand to block his body shots after he landed the first two HARD and they hurt. Then I tried to hide my chin behind my lead shoulder. Sorry it was pleasing to you. SOME people it was, those are who I fight to entertain.

I just know how to read someone's body when they're going to throw a kick, or a punch, and I felt I could read his punches in advance, and though he hits hard, I figured he would be slow enough I could block, or avoid his power shots, which I did most of the fight, until with 3 seconds left I was COMPLETELY gassed (which was visible in the third round the first time he knocked my mouthpiece out-----THEN I continued to fight for another 5ish Minutes.)

I've accepted the fact that if you still think this is a fixed fight, you've never fought before. Those of you who saw the first angle on youtube, I don't blame you for calling it a dive without seeing THIS. If you still think it's a dive, You shouldn't even be allowed to be a fight fan in my opinion. After OBVIOUSLY seeing I was tired in the 3rd rd. Then 5minutes, SEVERAL body shots, and even me expending energy to try to still hit him with clean shots, I was completely gassed out.

He came forward in his last attempt effort, and landed 3 on the button. Unfortunately for me, there were still 3 seconds left on the clock... Which makes it look even MORE suspect. I wish the rounds were only 2:57 seconds. It is what it is. I've had my name drug through the dirt, I've been told to kill myself, that I should be banned from ever posting on MMA websites, or having anything to do with MMA ever again.

I can't put into words how relieving it is that people are seeing the TRUTH, and that I didn't take a dive. Sure there are still some ignorant people who have more than likely never fought a day in their life, but I can accept that not everyone has 2 good eyes, and a brain that works that EVERYONE will believe it after seeing this.

THANK YOU for those of you who believe me. The video footage doesn't lie. THAT tired, and that late in a fight, giving up 50lbs. Too many factors prove my innocence IMO, and obviously in many people's opinions on here.

I've been honest about everything. Nobody took my word for it, until they see this PROOF in the video. Thanks for those of you who do!
8/18/12 7:16 PM
Humphrey

I'll admit I thought it was fixed when I first saw it, but let's be honest, it's kimbo slice, nobody is expecting anything out of him anyway.

But CLEARLY the first video was a bad example, because that was clearly a good job of hanging in there, and you hit him a lot.

good fight for you man, shame it went over so badly.
8/18/12 7:17 PM
Jack Furious
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is really what sucks about the internet and it's easy to personally affect somebody without batting an eye, but Brian Green (Sorry, I missed all this hype) is a 1. talented young fighter on a roll, 2. deeply and rightly disturbed by such a mass of people questioning his integrity, 3. a dude who just humbly pwned every single one of his bandwagon-haters, and all why serving the greater good by teaching deadly martial arts tactics to Godless savages.

Sorry, bad joke, Brian sounds like the type of guy that would be offended by that; that he is helping people by bring religion and progress to their lives. You know, a GOOD person. His is a statistical anomaly around here, and I hope his hard-work, humility, tenacity, and deference to God blesses him to bestowed upon great things.

and where's the "ATTN DFW, re. Brain Green" thread? we got a kid with an eight-fight win streak, all finishes (seven submissions and on KO) over guys like Demetrius Richards, Brock Larson and Victor Moreno, not to mention an infamous and brutal HW boxing match against Kimbo Slice? Both the welterweight and middleweight division need SOMETHING, watch a few fights and give this man a shot

*post pic of record, maybe HL vid if I were blue*

I'm going to make that thread

OWI???
8/18/12 7:21 PM
SeanReed
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_David_MMAmet - 
SeanReed - You took 3 clean hard shots, so the knock down was legit.

However, it does look like you just stood there and let him take the 3 shots.

I would say you were more foolish; taking fights on short notice is the most idiotic thing someone who values his career can do.

I don't care if you registered in '02, coming in here and making backhanded, disrespectful comments is probably one of the lamest things you could do.

I hope you feel better about yourself.

Waitaminute....my saying that one should only take fights that one is properly prepared for is backhanded and disrespectful?

How in the hell is that backhanded and disrespectful? It is a fact.

This kid has some talent and should be carefully taking, and more importantly, preparing for fights. When I was teaching at the Renzo affiliated Acadamy in Albany 10 years ago, I had a ton of guys ask me to corner/help them get ready and I always said no unless I felt it would advance their goals.

I helped Jay White prep for his 2 pan an Gold Medals and his first MMA win. He stopped taking my advice (the day after his first MMA win he wanted to drive 200 miles all night to a grappling match and was submitted) and his career ended up in the shitter (and this was a phenomenally talented kid).

Brian's chin was up because he was tired, he was tired because he took the fight on 3 days notice, am I the only one not stupid enough to recognize this fact? Why would I feel good about this? Hopefully he learns from this because he also has a lot of potential.
8/18/12 7:29 PM
SeanReed
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Green - 

I would say you were more foolish; taking fights on short notice is the most idiotic thing someone who values his career can do.

Let me see how high you hold your hands after taking a fight on 3 days notice against someone with KO power hitting you with over 100 body shots throughout 11 minutes and 57 seconds.

AND using your energy trying to KO him with several different combinations. I was TIRED.

And if I hadn't taken that fight, probably 80% of the people who know me now, wouldn't have. . . . I took the fight because he is a big name, and with 10oz Gloves I didn't think I would get KO'd like if he had 4oz Gloves on and I couldn't get the fight to the ground.... Plus didn't have to worry about kicks, knees, takedown or submissions, just reading his shoulders and not get hit by the big ones. . .

I eventually got tired. . . And then I took ANOTHER 3 day notice TITLE fight, against a fresh off a 3 month training camp IFL vet with wins over UFC guys, and I submitted him. It's MMA dude. I have a LOT of ways to win, call it foolish if you want. I'll respect your opinion (it's much better than you thinking I took a dive) but I'm now on 8 consecutive wins, and hold 3 championship belts. I don't think THAT'S too foolish (just my opinion)

Its all good, my fren:) I too have a compound (tri, broken in 3 places) orbital bone and another compound fracture in my cheek.

I didn't catch your age, but from what I see you look young with a promising future. Give yourself some time to heal and get with a game plan for what could be a good career.

Pick a good camp (there are some bad camps....just because someone is/was a great fighter does not mean they are good coaches). Get back in the mix, make some money, and the money is very good nowadys and posibly get that shot at the UFC. All you really need is one good performance and you could then start your own school, which would then enable you to have your ministry a well.

Good luck in any event.
8/18/12 7:31 PM
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunderground - BRIAN GREEN: LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN SEND SOME $ TO SUPPORT YOUR MINISTRY.

You fought that hyped up bastard in a boxing match better than the majority of MMA fighters. That was an honorable and admirable effort.

If anyone criticizes you, they have never set foot on the mat to fight.

God bless you!

I really appreciate the offer man. My website is bg2nica.com (I JUST got it created by a friend helping me out) I have a paypal option on there. The #1 thing I need is MATS, as you can see the mats that I have on the other video are garbage, but better than nothing.

If I can come up with mats by September I have a food container coming down with pallets of food, that we can put the mats in on top of the pallets so it would be free shipping. That is my goal right now.

What would be AWESOME is if someone who thought this fight was fake, just happened to be the owner of Zebra, or Dollamur, or some kind of wrestling mat company, and now feels bad, and would be willing to sell me mats at a discounted rate or donate them to me, or even be willing to work out a sponsorship for my next fight...?

I really REALLY need mats. www.bg2nica.com shows you the excuse of a mat that I have right now. That's the first thing my donations are going towards,

ALSO if people have used shin pads, boxing gloves, I need Nut Cups and Mouthpieces too. Even if it's used, old stuff. These people can use it.

If you are interested in helping out please email me at bg2nica@yahoo.com

I have started a fb page bg2nica(.com) but like i said, everything is sooooooo brand new.

Thank you in advance for offering to help these people of Nicaragua!!!!!
8/18/12 7:32 PM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ouch...looks legit
8/18/12 7:40 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -  That was 100% a real fight.  Anyone that thinks that's a dive is a silly bitch.
! Phone Post
8/18/12 8:00 PM
Authority Figure

DonStirFrye - Not only did you take a dive but are you seriously trying to get people to buy a DVD of you taking said dive?

Ban. For Life.
8/18/12 8:01 PM
Brian Green

3.3 seconds. Even worse. smh
8/18/12 8:01 PM
Authority Figure

billywadd -  That still lools suspect bro. I am dissatisfied. I think you just looked for a place and fell. Phone Post

You fucking absurd twit. Are you kidding me? You just watched a 10 min excerpt of the fight and you're still accusing him of cheating?
8/18/12 8:07 PM
Megatherium
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which guy is Green?

It's hard to tell.
8/18/12 8:12 PM
SonofJockstrap
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/18/12 8:12 PM
Brian, thanks for sharing and that was definitely not a dive. Hell of a fight for someone who doesn't train boxing exclusively. Love to see you get on a UFC prelim and given a chance.

TTT
8/18/12 8:26 PM
gabemadrid
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SeanReed -
UGCTT_David_MMAmet - 

I don't care if you registered in '02, coming in here and making backhanded, disrespectful comments is probably one of the lamest things you could do.

I hope you feel better about yourself.

Waitaminute....my saying that one should only take fights that one is properly prepared for is backhanded and disrespectful?

How in the hell is that backhanded and disrespectful? It is a fact.

This kid has some talent and should be carefully taking, and more importantly, preparing for fights. When I was teaching at the Renzo affiliated Acadamy in Albany 10 years ago, I had a ton of guys ask me to corner/help them get ready and I always said no unless I felt it would advance their goals.

I helped Jay White prep for his 2 pan an Gold Medals and his first MMA win. He stopped taking my advice (the day after his first MMA win he wanted to drive 200 miles all night to a grappling match and was submitted) and his career ended up in the shitter (and this was a phenomenally talented kid).

Brian's chin was up because he was tired, he was tired because he took the fight on 3 days notice, am I the only one not stupid enough to recognize this fact? Why would I feel good about this? Hopefully he learns from this because he also has a lot of potential.
Taking a fight on short notice and losing was better for him that passing on that opportunity. I never even heard of him before. Add to the fact he almost won. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.