UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PROOF I didn't take a Dive. PLEASE SHARE this vid!

8/18/12 10:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OmarSnake
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are taking this way too far. Dude got KTFO, and has the balls to keep posting and answer your questions and suspicions. Phone Post
8/18/12 10:49 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - anyone who has seen boxing knows damn well Kimbo had zero chance to be top 10 fighter or a champ Best thing to do is pad his record and make him a sideshow.He will never be a big boxing success and everyone knows that
And catching an ass whipping from a smaller guy up until that KO helps him with this padding how?

Seriously, from the first time this came up all anyone needed to do was ask how in the hell "fixing" a fight this way would benefit Kimbo. Even with the KO he didn't come out of this fight looking good. Phone Post
8/18/12 10:58 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian, I will admit when I first watched this fight I thought you took a dive. It just did not look natural. This footage is much more telling though. The KO punch looked like it has some heat on it and I will take your word when you say you would never be involved in a fixed fight. Maybe I am naive, or maybe I just hate thinking of dishonesty in combat sports but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Footage looks legit. Phone Post
8/18/12 11:06 PM
osiriss
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian thank you for putting up a great fight and going out there to follow your dreams. You seem to genuinely be a great person and I wish you the best in life and your fighting career. I do have one piece of advice: please ignore the trolls and the people making negative comments because they are either trolling trying to get a response out of you or are simply idiots.

The most disappointing thing about this thread is that the mods actually allow these morons to blatantly insult a professional fighter and do nothing about it. Simply shameful Phone Post
8/18/12 11:17 PM
SeanReed
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - ok Im 46 ive been a boxing fan since I watched Frazier-Ali 1 when i was 5.Fight looked legid up until KO.I cant say if it was real or not but Ive watched over 2000 fights and have never seen anyone get dropped like that.99.999 times the will fall foward or backward not have your legs taking out.There is nothing in that video that proves it was real.Im not saying it was fake .Just saying Ive never seen anyone get dropped like that in boxing.In MMA yes or street fight but not a boxing match flame away But Im giving my honest evaluation and Ive never cared if Im liked or not but I will always give my honest opinion.I havent changed my mind about this at all.Also I been around my share of BSers and 99% of them if they are guilty of something will go on and on how they arent guilty.Nobody is even talking about this now.Again I cant say for sure one way or the other but gave my honest un biased opinion

Watch again....he was hit w/ 3 good solid short shots (which usually pack the most power) by a man more than 40 lbs heavier.
8/18/12 11:18 PM
TossTheGi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is an MMA forum. What's with the boxing shit? Phone Post
8/18/12 11:20 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd rather watch Brian Austin Green tell me he didn't stick it up Ian Ziering's dumper between takes one day on the set. Phone Post
8/18/12 11:29 PM
SeanReed
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Green - Again,
Thank you all.

I would love for just one run in the UFC to try and win a bonus or two. I really think my heart and determination would earn me one. I don't think I'd be a World Champion per say, but I really think I have what it takes to beat some of the lower level guys. . . I have alright stand up, and I know a thing or two about Jiu Jitsu.... For MMA that is. I've never been belted, but I've tapped every rank from white to Black, and trained a few months with Robson Moura who is one of the greatest ever in BJJ.

I hope I could earn just one chance. I'm thrilled you guys now support me to have a chance at fighting in the UFC. I've put my heart and soul into this sport.

Go look up my fight with Joe Vedepo on youtube. You can see my shoulder dislocate twice in that fight. I fought for 25 months, ONE HANDED with a destroyed labram that dislocated probably close to 100 times before going 6-2 in 2008 and a doctor saw my potential and offered me a probono surgery.

Then the two years+ of fighting one handed had torn the other labram, then i had surgery on the OTHER shoulder. Now I'm finally healthy (other than the orbital bone Kimbo fractured that was re fractured in my title fight July 14th that is healing as we speak) and since being healthy I've managed to put together 8 Consecutive MMA wins, and an ALMOST in my Boxing debut.

hopefully I can earn a shot against a lower level UFC guy, and the matchup make a FOTN or KOOTN or SOTN bonus. That would make my career finally 'successful' --As all the MMA articles after the Kimbo fight stated "Green, an UNSUCCESSFUL MMA Fighter took the fight on 3 days notice" ::sigh:: it is what it is. I'm still only 26 years old. The only people who beat me have been legit, except 2 losses that weren't to top level competition.

Thanks for considering me worthy of a shot in the prelims of UFC. That is good to hear after everything else I've read from this site.

I looked you up on Sherdog, and you are in the Mid-West, yes?

Since good prospects are not coming out of Miletich anymore (please correct me if I am wrong) you need to relocate.

Why don't you get with a good proven camp?

Maybe go down to Albuquerque to 6 solid months of training at the Jackson camp? ATT would also be a good choice.
8/18/12 11:36 PM
osiriss
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ken Wayne Shamrock -
osiriss -  Brian thank you for putting up a great fight and going out there to follow your dreams. You seem to genuinely be a great person and I wish you the best in life and your fighting career. I do have one piece of advice: please ignore the trolls and the people making negative comments because they are either trolling trying to get a response out of you or are simply idiots.

The most disappointing thing about this thread is that the mods actually allow these morons to blatantly insult a professional fighter and do nothing about it. Simply shameful Phone Post

Osiriss,

welcome to the USA, we ALL have the FREEDOM to FEEL INSULTed. To suggest that fighters are insulted BY a person's opinion is a grandiose lie that means that person sharing their opinion has COMPLETE control of the fighter and his/her feelings. There is no such phenomenon as "insulting a person" unless you're delusional.

The only troll is YOU Osiriss for trying to prevent mma fans from sharing thought-provoking ideas, engaging in peaceful discussion, and learning from each others opinions. Shame on you Osiriss, King Troll.
Bravo kid! I have to say that was a much better job at trolling than your previous efforts. The CAPS thing was a little transparent but nice try. Phone Post
8/18/12 11:38 PM
SeanReed

Winston Wolf - 
Brian Green - and one more thing. . . . If you hadn't done something that you were accused of, and 90% of the internet said that you did, would you not defend yourself?

had I taken a dive, fine. I would shut up and let the hate come. Because it would be deserved. However I did not, and it really sucks that people make these false accusations.

Had I got paid off to lose (which i'm still waiting for an explanation of why Kimbo would even think he would NEED to pay a 185'er SUBMISSION guy) I wouldn't have continued driving around my 1994 Honda Civic I had that I just sold for $1200 right before I moved to Nicaragua 1 month ago.

I didn't take a dive. I never would. ESPECIALLY when I was this close to MAKING IT! And yes I will defend myself when people make false accusations about my integrity. I'm a proud person, and it sucks that there are still people who question it. Oh well, I guess I can't change everyone's mind on it. Those who are half intelligent can see that it is not a fixed fight. I clearly get tired in the 3rd round, and fight for 5 more minutes. Then get knocked with 3 consecutive. Sucks it's with only 3 seconds left. Just call me 'Almost'

best way to prove ur innocent is to make ur statement once........the more u keep bringing it up the more guilty u look.Like for instance if my wife accuses me of doing some bull crap i will say no i didnt do it and that would be it The more i defend it the more guilty u look

Winston,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I can't help but ask: A few years ago I remember you posting about moving in with a woman who already had a kid, is she now your wife?
8/18/12 11:41 PM
danny A
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Green is one of the good guys in this sport. Sure he's had his differences with people over business and had problems with in his life. I can say with all honesty that he's a guy I'd give a key to my house to.

In 2002 or 03 when I met him that was not the case. Good luck Brian.
8/19/12 12:17 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How the hell is that a dive? I don't know what you idiots are seeing. Your assumption is that all the punches he threw with bad intentions, weren't going to knock kimbo out. He just threw bombs hoping that they didn't ko him? Some of you dicks just look too hard for something that isn't there. That was a legit fight and some hard shots at the end. Slap on some gloves, spar a few rounds then take 3 of those shots you morons. Phone Post
8/19/12 12:30 AM
sirjoshua

yallgay92 - Ok so say you didn't take a dive, and were exhausted from a 4 round boxing match to the point that punches that didn't hurt you in the first 12 minutes all the sudden knock yiu out in ridiculous fashion, then that was the most ridiculous finish to a fight ever. Also u sound like a man who desperately needed money, got an opportunity in a dive and now realizes ut oh I have no career left. I'm not saying that's true but that's what it looks like.

shut the fuck up.

noobs shouldn't be allowed to post for at least 2 years.
8/19/12 12:38 AM
Green Vermonster
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a sick fight man.. props for getting in the ring and hanging with Kimbo F'n Slice and nearly even pulling off the win.

Ignore the ignorant and trolls... it comes with the territory.
8/19/12 12:42 AM
ABE FROMAN

yallgay92 - Ok so say you didn't take a dive, and were exhausted from a 4 round boxing match to the point that punches that didn't hurt you in the first 12 minutes all the sudden knock yiu out in ridiculous fashion, then that was the most ridiculous finish to a fight ever. Also u sound like a man who desperately needed money, got an opportunity in a dive and now realizes ut oh I have no career left. I'm not saying that's true but that's what it looks like.

8/19/12 1:09 AM
Chromium
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I admit when I first heard about the fight and then saw the finish, it looked pretty fishy, but there's no question that KO is legit. The new video does a lot to clarify that. The way Green's head rapidly snaps to the side from that punch is pretty much impossible to fake and exactly how 90% of KOs happen (power strike leading to a very rapid rotation of the skull). Kimbo was going for broke and was successful.

To the OP, sorry for the shit you took. I'm sure it probably sucked enough to come that close to beating Kimbo Slice and lose without also being accused of taking a dive.
8/19/12 1:11 AM
jayu
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT 4 Brian Green! Best of luck in all your future endeavors man-
8/19/12 1:17 AM
Greenup
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn think you could have beat him if you had more time to prepare. Sucks you took a lot of crap but thx for a fun fight. Phone Post
8/19/12 1:50 AM
gotscrewed
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yallgay92 -
danny A - Brian Green is one of the good guys in this sport. Sure he's had his differences with people over business and had problems with in his life. I can say with all honesty that he's a guy I'd give a key to my house to.

In 2002 or 03 when I met him that was not the case. Good luck Brian.

Ok so in the past according to hid friend here, Brian's had some shady things going on. He is now relying on God for his income and the sale of a fight Dvd when we can just watch the fight on youtube. Wore ankle weights so he could make weight. The other guy mysteriously drops out 4 days before the fight because he wouldn't supply fight video? Sounds like he decided he didn't want to take a dive anymore. Says the promoter paid him more money because he could sell more tickets? Is he serious? Every ticket sold was because of kimbo. Add it all up and the video proof of a ridiculous ko of punches that didn't land well if at all and we have a rambling bumbling man who. Was in in a fix. Plus its been months. Who gives a shit.
That hook didn't land square on his jaw? What fight were you watching? Also, do you enjoy being such a huge faggot? Phone Post
8/19/12 1:56 AM
J2C1
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched the entire video and definitely dont think you took a dive. You deserve credit for giving it your all and almost winning the fight. Best of luck to you down in Nicaragua. Phone Post
8/19/12 7:26 AM
danny A
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Negative on anything shady.

The guy was 18 or younger when I met him.
8/19/12 7:34 AM
unclewang

Man fuck anyone giving Brian shit about this. Clearly not a dive and the dude stuck it to Kimbo.
8/19/12 7:42 AM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You nealry pulled off a rocky story brian!

People who thought you took a dive are IDIOTS who havnt fought before

That last shot was clean on your jaw while your tired
That could take anyone out

You gave up a ton of size on short notice.

Even you ended up losing match your stock as a fighter went UP after the effort and fearlessness you showed in your fight.

GL IN NICARAGUA and IGNORE those who said you took a dive

Educated fans and fighters know you didnt. Phone Post
8/19/12 7:49 AM
Walnuts
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How the fuck did that look suspect at all?

Seriously, not to impugn my own kind but combat sports fans are some of the dumbest pieces of shit in the world.
8/19/12 8:16 AM
Ramon Maroni

this shit again?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.