UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PROOF I didn't take a Dive. PLEASE SHARE this vid!

8/19/12 8:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ramon Maroni
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this shit again?
8/19/12 8:19 AM
Bret "Hitman" Gary
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - 
yallgay92 - Ok so say you didn't take a dive, and were exhausted from a 4 round boxing match to the point that punches that didn't hurt you in the first 12 minutes all the sudden knock yiu out in ridiculous fashion, then that was the most ridiculous finish to a fight ever. Also u sound like a man who desperately needed money, got an opportunity in a dive and now realizes ut oh I have no career left. I'm not saying that's true but that's what it looks like.

and didnt expect to get caught and the consequences.I agree with ur post 100 percent

This
8/19/12 8:44 AM
SKINS

8/19/12 8:54 AM
whatupyo
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to apologize to Brian Green openly on this forum. I too called you out for taking a dive. After watching this angle it certainly looks like a legit KO. Sorry bro for the accusations and good luck on your next fight! Phone Post
8/19/12 9:36 AM
GladiatorGannon
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

l8r
8/19/12 9:37 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I genuinely don't understand how people can say "he wasn't hurt all fight".....did you seriously not watch the video?  Kimbo was tearing his body up the entire fight (causing him to drop the hand), he was gassed from not training properly and going 5 rounds with Kimbo, AND he got ROCKED a good number of times in the fight.  And again, camera angle or not, I also think that Kimbo has more than shown that if he gets ONE solid shot he can KO a good fighter.  He got three right on the button to take you out (after 4 rounds of war).  Shit happens.

Brian, I think it's safe to say that everyone with a brain realizes you didn't throw that fight.  The haters and conspiracy theorists will always think the opposite.  Nothing you can do about that.  I'd like to know the hater's response to the first 4 rounds though?  Everyone keeps talking about how fake the KO was...what about the first 4 rounds of you guys throwing BOMBS at each other?  Is their argument you were both so confident the other couldn't possibly knock you out that nothing would happen until the "dive"? Because that'd be moranic.

I, for one, think it was a great fight and you showed a ton of heart.  I'll look forward to your next fight.  But I agree with others, stop trying to convince the haters, you're just adding more fuel to their fire.
8/19/12 9:49 AM
ZeRoTZ
1537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After reading this entire thread, I've come to a conclusion.

Winston Wolf is a dickhead.

Legit fight; ignore the idiots Brian. Phone Post
8/19/12 10:02 AM
nomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - You nealry pulled off a rocky story brian!

People who thought you took a dive are IDIOTS who havnt fought before

That last shot was clean on your jaw while your tired
That could take anyone out

You gave up a ton of size on short notice.

Even you ended up losing match your stock as a fighter went UP after the effort and fearlessness you showed in your fight.

GL IN NICARAGUA and IGNORE those who said you took a dive

Educated fans and fighters know you didnt. Phone Post
This completely.
Only a fool thinks that is a dive.
Great fight, really.
Good luck Brian, I will send you some gear for you little Nicaraguan buddies! Phone Post
8/19/12 10:03 AM
UGCTT_Manny2984
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're a tough SOB. Phone Post
8/19/12 10:06 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - sorry for giving my honest opinion He posted the video and asked for feedback and I wont lie .But like i said thats only my measely lil ole opinion that carries no more weight than the next guy.Ok Im really done here now sorry
May I ask though winston. How do you think it's a dive when he throws very hard shots at kimbo? How would he know that any of them wouldn't knock him out? Phone Post
8/19/12 10:20 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - sorry for giving my honest opinion He posted the video and asked for feedback and I wont lie .But like i said thats only my measely lil ole opinion that carries no more weight than the next guy.Ok Im really done here now sorry

I'm with Jobe.  You don't get to tuck that easy, douche.  You came in here TRASHING this guys reputation based off some bullshit that you fabricated and now you just get to back out of the thread because of a "difference of opinion"?  Fuck that.

So in your "honest opinion", what do you say to him slinging fucking BOMBS at Kimbos head the entire fight?  What shred of evidence do you have that Brian threw this fight or took a dive beside the "whisper and smile" you keep spattering on about?

Admit you're a fucking idiot and were just spouting bullshit, or prove your point.
8/19/12 10:34 AM
kevsh
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, Brian is innocent, can we put this to rest already? I understand for him it's a personal issue and I don't blame him for taking a stand, it's just not really that important for everyone else, people have moved on.
8/19/12 3:03 PM
Mike_in_CA
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would have taken a dive in the first round.....  who goes that many rounds and then takes a dive.

Legit fight... people just have hate against Kimbo.
8/19/12 3:23 PM
ima zombie
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FenrisUlven -  I have to admit that I thought it was a bit suspect before... I now feel like an idiot. Clearly not a dive and you did an awesome job with 3 days notice... Sorry dude! 
This Phone Post
8/19/12 3:25 PM
Ethan Boyle
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - 
Winston Wolf - sorry for giving my honest opinion He posted the video and asked for feedback and I wont lie .But like i said thats only my measely lil ole opinion that carries no more weight than the next guy.Ok Im really done here now sorry

I'm with Jobe.  You don't get to tuck that easy, douche.  You came in here TRASHING this guys reputation based off some bullshit that you fabricated and now you just get to back out of the thread because of a "difference of opinion"?  Fuck that.

So in your "honest opinion", what do you say to him slinging fucking BOMBS at Kimbos head the entire fight?  What shred of evidence do you have that Brian threw this fight or took a dive beside the "whisper and smile" you keep spattering on about?

Admit you're a fucking idiot and were just spouting bullshit, or prove your point.

I'm going to have to go with UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler on this one.
8/19/12 3:29 PM
spliff
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thought it was fake at first  but it looks legit from this video.. 
go with christ, bra
8/19/12 3:31 PM
TheFlood58

his head got whipped back too fast for how tired he was to have faked it Kimbo just gave everything knowing where he was at and caught you I'll admit I was skeptical at first but that is a much better angle
8/19/12 4:06 PM
BIGFOOTinMyMouth

Holy shit. What a difference a camera angle makes. First vid looked fluff but this one looks like a pretty serious KO.
8/19/12 4:15 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian,
Are you kiddin' me? Don't say to ANYONE "your sorry" you didn't look like Roy Jones Jr. Bro, you looked incredible out there. Actually, your boxing fight with Kimbo is more exciting than any boxing fights they are showing on TV today!! From srart to finish this was a WAR and you should be very proud of yourself! Tell ya what, "I bet KIMBO wouldn't take a re-match" That say's it all! Not to metion you were outweighed like crazy in the fight. Much Respect brotha! I loved this fight and i re-watch and re-watch it, because it was so darn exciting!! Jason
8/19/12 4:56 PM
MattyECB
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never posted anything about it before, but I certainly thought it was a dive with the old video.

Just remember, you'll still have to deal with a couple of internet faggots who would never have the balls to insult you to your face, but this thread shows the clear majority of people aren't retarded and can tell you just took a helluva beating from a large brawler.

You had ill preparation, looked undersized and were trying to be used as a quick can from the sound of it, but you fought your heart out and took your beating until you had to collapse. That hard work wasn't for nothing, don't let a couple of fucks ruin it for you.
8/19/12 5:03 PM
MattyECB
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 
Enjoy - That was the most embarassing display of boxing in the history of the sport. If anything this proves that neither you nor kimbo should ever don a pair of boxing gloves again. I definitely agree that you didnt take a dive, but your laundry list of repeated excuses is only hurting your cause. Unfortunately for you 1.4 million people only cared about kimbo and wanted to watch him fight against a guy who apparently dived. The same 1.4 million people do not want to watch a scientific break down of pathetic excuses. But good luck to you, I believe youre genuine but pull yourself together.

The number one rule of the internet is you should quit while youre ahead.

How is that hateraide?

The guy has a few pro boxing fights, Kimbo has a few. Are you sad they don't look like RJJ in there?
Everyone starts somewhere, I'm sure the first few times (if you ve ever) boxed you just looked like Ali in the ring didn't you? fucking dumbshit.

Obviously only full time boxers should be allowed to box. Fuck people who might need the money, recognition, or training specifically for their hands to close a hole in their game.

And fuck full time boxers who aren't top tier, how dare they even think of boxing.

And I agree, fuck Brian Green for his excuses. PFFFT, thinking he could take a fight on short notice, sure it shows great balls and a willingness to put his body on the line for his career, but... umm fuck him.

Oh and totally agree, only a pussy would care that the entire online community turned against him, and the hard work and danger he went through to fight Kimbo totally backfired and smeared his name, why in gods name would anyone be perturbed by that.
8/19/12 6:20 PM
condor3470

Wow! When I first saw this I was sure you took a dive, I'm so sorry for thinking that, its very clear that you were ko'd legitimately. Its really awful everything you have had to go through
8/19/12 6:33 PM
Neil Funk

The shots looked legit for sure, it's just that your head unfortunately lolled back while like you were being dramatic when he got you with that final shot and it looks silly. I don't think you took a dive though, keep fightin'
8/19/12 6:38 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some people should really think about how significant it is to accuse somebody of doing something illegal and immoral.  You only really have your name and character in life.  Unless you've got very strong evidence of such, maybe keep your "opinion" to yourself.  
8/19/12 7:05 PM
sirjoshua

why are the mod's here doing their fucking jobs?
Lots of these 11 n 12 nooblets need bans

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.