UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PROOF I didn't take a Dive. PLEASE SHARE this vid!

8/19/12 7:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joss
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First post, just to say that was an entertaining fight video regardless of the controversy.

8/19/12 7:20 PM
sirjoshua

yallgay92 - 
danny A - Brian Green is one of the good guys in this sport. Sure he's had his differences with people over business and had problems with in his life. I can say with all honesty that he's a guy I'd give a key to my house to.

In 2002 or 03 when I met him that was not the case. Good luck Brian.

Ok so in the past according to hid friend here, Brian's had some shady things going on. He is now relying on God for his income and the sale of a fight Dvd when we can just watch the fight on youtube. Wore ankle weights so he could make weight. The other guy mysteriously drops out 4 days before the fight because he wouldn't supply fight video? Sounds like he decided he didn't want to take a dive anymore. Says the promoter paid him more money because he could sell more tickets? Is he serious? Every ticket sold was because of kimbo. Add it all up and the video proof of a ridiculous ko of punches that didn't land well if at all and we have a rambling bumbling man who. Was in in a fix. Plus its been months. Who gives a shit.

You obviously give a shit you slack jawed intellectually inept simpleton. Other wise you wouldn't have responded. DUH
8/19/12 7:41 PM
Brian Green
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just wanted to take a second to say thanks to everyone who has changed their opinion after seeing a legitimate angle. All I wanted to do here was clear my name from the GARBAGE false accusations people made against me that were never true from the start. It sucked. Bigtime. But it didn't kill me.

I can honestly say it's the most relief I've felt probably ever in my life to see people who thought the fight WAS fixed to come back and now realize the truth. I took the fight to get my name out there. Huge opportunity. I did. Not in the way I was hoping to.

I wonder where I would be at in my life right now had I won that fight. . . Oh well, I can't live my life looking back on what 'could have been' but it is fun to wonder about anyways.

I can't express how thankful I am to have people I don't even know who back me up on this and try to talk sense into the ignorant ones who have obviously never been hit in their lives. Just TRYING to put yourself in my shoes from all the accusations, I'm sure many of you can tell how this whole ordeal has felt. All I did was try my best to be entertaining, and that I was.

I hope you guys will check out my website www.bg2nica.com and support my ministry down here in Nicaragua. I really do need gear. I will make a video to post about that in another thread.

THANK YOU. Seriously. Just try for a second to put yourselves in my shoes and to go through all the people telling me to commit suicide, lol and saying the most brutal things anyone has ever said about me. Really does suck, but it's so much better now. Unexplainably better.

I'm doing my best to ignore the ignorant people who are a sorry excuse for fight fans. Thanks for the support everyone who gives it. It's MORE than appreciated.
8/19/12 8:36 PM
JoelN
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow....Nice fight Brian!
8/19/12 8:41 PM
Gatorade
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

0:47-0:50
8/19/12 8:48 PM
32Hunter
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it was an upperhook imo, the reaction looked fine to me. you can see Kimbo lift his punch at the end of his swing.
8/19/12 8:56 PM
bknumber1
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gatorade -
 here you can see the left hook lands and green pops his head back like he just ate a mike tyson uppercut sandwich

besides that, the punch makes contact, green takes it THEN pops his head back but he was a little late. maybe only 0.5second late, but its noticeable

the punch clearly didnt knock his head back like that...he took the punch then tried to quickly throw his head back 

in the last few seconds of the vid i used his new angle and it CLEARLY shows the punch was more of a HOOK than anything. Left hooks dont make your head snap back upwards 
I have done my share of joking around after practice with fake fighting (usually involves WWE moves). You can fake getting hit and swing your head and throw a little sweat. What you cannot fake is exactly what your video shows: the KO punch rocking his entire head so that all the sweat clinging to his head comes off at once. It was a hard shot from a large man on the chin.

Brian, no more need to defend yourself. Good luck in Nicaragua. Phone Post
8/19/12 9:09 PM
Gatorade
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bknumber1 - 
Gatorade -
 here you can see the left hook lands and green pops his head back like he just ate a mike tyson uppercut sandwich

besides that, the punch makes contact, green takes it THEN pops his head back but he was a little late. maybe only 0.5second late, but its noticeable

the punch clearly didnt knock his head back like that...he took the punch then tried to quickly throw his head back 

in the last few seconds of the vid i used his new angle and it CLEARLY shows the punch was more of a HOOK than anything. Left hooks dont make your head snap back upwards 
I have done my share of joking around after practice with fake fighting (usually involves WWE moves). You can fake getting hit and swing your head and throw a little sweat. What you cannot fake is exactly what your video shows: the KO punch rocking his entire head so that all the sweat clinging to his head comes off at once. It was a hard shot from a large man on the chin.

Brian, no more need to defend yourself. Good luck in Nicaragua. Phone Post

his sweat did fly off because he ate a real punch...i never claimed he didnt

all im saying is it looks pretty obvious that he ate the punch then snapped his own head back

its really clear from 0:47-0:50

not so clear on the other slow motion parts

8/19/12 9:17 PM
nevertap
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was on here when you first was accused of taking a dive. You have definitely proven that you did not and you put up on hell of an entertaining fight. I honestly thought that you had him the first time I watched. All the ones giving you crap now are just trolls trying to keep you upset over this. Don't let them. If the mods were doing their jobs they would've been banned already. Great fight bro. You're doing great things inside the ring/cage and out. I'm glad to see you finally got the respect ( and apologies ) you deserved for that fight. I hope to get to see you fight again soon. And good luck with everything else you do as well.. Phone Post
8/19/12 9:22 PM
kingwank

I saw this the first time and I'm 99% the white dude in the picture is NOT Brian Green. :-) Keep your chin up (or tucked as the case may be) and do what you love.

8/19/12 9:57 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So many disgusting haters in this place.

I NEVER thought you took a dive, that was a legit fight.

Keep your head up and don't let the negativity get you down!

Good luck in the future!
8/20/12 4:48 AM
Joe Rogan
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All you disrespectful assholes telling the man flat out that he took a dive after watching that fight should be banned permanently from this forum.  Anyone that thinks that's a dive is an idiot that knows nothing about fighting, and anyone that's trolling him and telling him he took a dive just to fuck with him is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to post on the best MMA site in the world.

Clean up on aisle 4, Kirik.  There's a lot of motherfuckers that post here that need to be nuked from orbit.
8/20/12 5:26 AM
NorthFromHere
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Joe Rogan -  All you disrespectful assholes telling the man flat out that he took a dive after watching that fight should be banned permanently from this forum.  Anyone that thinks that's a dive is an idiot that knows nothing about fighting, and anyone that's trolling him and telling him he took a dive just to fuck with him is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to post on the best MMA site in the world.

Clean up on aisle 4, Kirik.  There's a lot of motherfuckers that post here that need to be nuked from orbit.

QFT. We need Mr Wolf here. A lot of cleaning up to do
8/20/12 5:57 AM
Stainypoo

I retract my statement about you diving, i sincerly apologize. You seem like a good guy too, you got a new fan. Phone Post
8/20/12 6:20 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -  All you disrespectful assholes telling the man flat out that he took a dive after watching that fight should be banned permanently from this forum.  Anyone that thinks that's a dive is an idiot that knows nothing about fighting, and anyone that's trolling him and telling him he took a dive just to fuck with him is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to post on the best MMA site in the world.

Truer words have never been spoken. It's embarrassing to 90% of this forum what the other 10% does sometimes. Phone Post
8/20/12 6:39 AM
daishanjamin

Joe Rogan -  All you disrespectful assholes telling the man flat out that he took a dive after watching that fight should be banned permanently from this forum.  Anyone that thinks that's a dive is an idiot that knows nothing about fighting, and anyone that's trolling him and telling him he took a dive just to fuck with him is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to post on the best MMA site in the world.

The fight end looked kind of suspicious. It seems that you and other people don't understand that giving an opinion on a PUBLIC fight, either positive or negative, does not make you a "piece of shit". You should never be disrespectful to people who put their body on the line for entertainment but that doesn't mean that having a point of view and sharing should be discouraged. No one is going into a gym and criticize some guy who is privately training, but when a person agrees to perform in public for money, you should understand that people have a right to comment on your performance.
8/20/12 6:57 AM
mclay
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never saw any angle of this fight till now....

Looks legit to me....you can't worry about everyone's negative opinion...you know the truth so just let it rest! Phone Post
8/20/12 7:08 AM
Winston Wolf
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/20/12 10:19 AM
8/20/12 7:40 AM
CLINT NJHC
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To even have thought for a second that this fight was a dive is absolutely ridiculous.

To suggest that it was shows that MMA has become the new NFL, with an oversaturated fan base of dickhead armchair quarterbacks that don't know a god damn thing about this sport but want to argue to the death over shit they know nothing about. Pathetic.
8/20/12 9:55 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lookin Reem, Smelling Reem, Being Reem -  Don't know how people think that was fake. You was throwing bombs and trying to take his head off. You give a hell of a fight Phone Post

Yeah, the left hook he throws at about 9:00 should be enough to show it's not a work. Given the Petrocelli knockout of Kimbo, it would be a bad idea to throw that punch (and some of the other heavy shots) if this were a work.
8/20/12 10:13 AM
In Limbo
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good fight

sucks you have to go through this...the internet mob mentality knows no mercy

sad thing is 90% of those numb nuts accusing you of diving have never left their couches
8/20/12 10:29 AM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A legit fight. It's just the way he was knocked out. If you just see that combo it looks very set up. It was a dramatic fall, almost looks like he sells it too much but when seeing it in the context of the whole fight it's clear he was in a real fight.
8/20/12 10:29 AM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A legit fight. It's just the way he was knocked out. If you just see that combo it looks very set up. It was a dramatic fall, almost looks like he sells it too much but when seeing it in the context of the whole fight it's clear he was in a real fight.
8/20/12 10:32 AM
MattyECB
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daishanjamin - 

The fight end looked kind of suspicious. It seems that you and other people don't understand that giving an opinion on a PUBLIC fight, either positive or negative, does not make you a "piece of shit". You should never be disrespectful to people who put their body on the line for entertainment but that doesn't mean that having a point of view and sharing should be discouraged. No one is going into a gym and criticize some guy who is privately training, but when a person agrees to perform in public for money, you should understand that people have a right to comment on your performance.

But not only are you guys not criticising his performance,but outright telling him he took a dive when he clearly didn't - the majority of ppl here aren't even being as polite as you.

Saying he shouldn't have gassed, should be careful to make weight in the future...etc

Is very very FUCKING different from posting pulp fiction gifs, telling him he's an asshole for trying to make money, saying no one cares about him, saying he's a wuss for eating those shots, saying he's ballsy to invoke god's name when he's lying...etc

All reaaal obnoxious, reeaaal dickish shitdog shit. And as Rogan said, some cum stains need cleanin up
8/20/12 10:35 AM
JetSetter

You didnt take a dive, just not a skilled fighter. No harm in that! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.