UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PROOF I didn't take a Dive. PLEASE SHARE this vid!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/20/12 10:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zastrozzi
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you were just unlucky with the footage of the original fight - I'm no boxing expert but I was ready to call it a dive. Apologies - that new footage proves it was legit. Phone Post
8/20/12 10:44 AM
Zastrozzi
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*original footage of the fifht Phone Post
8/20/12 10:53 AM
Kirik
2429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter
 Apologies for the maroons.
8/20/12 11:05 AM
Gatorade
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -  All you disrespectful assholes telling the man flat out that he took a dive after watching that fight should be banned permanently from this forum.  Anyone that thinks that's a dive is an idiot that knows nothing about fighting, and anyone that's trolling him and telling him he took a dive just to fuck with him is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to post on the best MMA site in the world.

Clean up on aisle 4, Kirik.  There's a lot of motherfuckers that post here that need to be nuked from orbit.

Settle down old man

if you scan the internet you will see that a lot of people think it was fake, its not like I or others just came to the UG to talk shit about it. No one has made a thread on it in forever either. He brought it back up again and is trying to make $$ and get free gear, so I think any of us have the right to comment on it.

I didnt call him any names, i just posted a video and stated my opinion on the situation. To me and a lot of other people it looks like it was fake. It also involves kimbo slice, the guy partly responsible for the collapse of elite XC thanks to trying to work a fight. Every time he has ever stepped in a cage or ring(other than in ufc) people have been reasonably suspicious of it.

in one wild post you called me and others; Pieces of shit, Assholes, Idiots, Motherfuckers and said we dont knw anything about fighting.

I don't see you getting all bent out of shape when people say Bob Sapp is diving...

Are you and B.G. dating? If so then i dont blame you but if not then idk why you're trying to hard to defend him.

I'd also bet i probably know more about fighting than you do since i actually fight. I have trained and competed in MMA for years now...i get punched/kicked in the face on a regular basis in the gym and would probably ruin your night in a cage. Your biggest win is beating up some UGer that called you out.

You watch people fight so please stay in your lane. I thought you learned that after the Rampage thing but i guess trying to talk like a hard ass and bully UGers is different than a big ass trained fighter. Dont be a bully.

I didnt say anything out of line to you or B.G. but i cant say the same for you. I thought it was fake when i first saw it and still think its fake now, and ive said no more/no less. I didnt go overboard and attack him with insults and name calling, i just said i think its fake and posted a video. 

Also, no one has made a thread on it in forever. He brought it back up, all while asking for $$ and free training supplies, so i feel i have the right to comment on it.

you're right about this being the best mma site and i think we should all be able to freely voice our opinions so long as we dont get too crazy with it like you.

i would never say brian green is a piece of shit motherfucker that needs to be nuked from orbit for taking a dive, but i will say it appears to me it was fake. 

try being a little calmer boss, you sound crazy...

to B.G. i wont comment any more on it but at the same time i think you should understand why some of us think the way we do. You're an accomplished mma fighter and your talent cant be denied but come on son that was a boxing match vs kimbo slice...people are gonna naturally assume its a work no matter what happens.

8/20/12 11:33 AM
In Limbo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gatorade - 
Joe Rogan -  All you disrespectful assholes telling the man flat out that he took a dive after watching that fight should be banned permanently from this forum.  Anyone that thinks that's a dive is an idiot that knows nothing about fighting, and anyone that's trolling him and telling him he took a dive just to fuck with him is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to post on the best MMA site in the world.

Clean up on aisle 4, Kirik.  There's a lot of motherfuckers that post here that need to be nuked from orbit.

Settle down old man

if you scan the internet you will see that a lot of people think it was fake, its not like I or others just came to the UG to talk shit about it. No one has made a thread on it in forever either. He brought it back up again and is trying to make $$ and get free gear, so I think any of us have the right to comment on it.

I didnt call him any names, i just posted a video and stated my opinion on the situation. To me and a lot of other people it looks like it was fake. It also involves kimbo slice, the guy partly responsible for the collapse of elite XC thanks to trying to work a fight. Every time he has ever stepped in a cage or ring(other than in ufc) people have been reasonably suspicious of it.

in one wild post you called me and others; Pieces of shit, Assholes, Idiots, Motherfuckers and said we dont knw anything about fighting.

I don't see you getting all bent out of shape when people say Bob Sapp is diving...

Are you and B.G. dating? If so then i dont blame you but if not then idk why you're trying to hard to defend him.

I'd also bet i probably know more about fighting than you do since i actually fight. I have trained and competed in MMA for years now...i get punched/kicked in the face on a regular basis in the gym and would probably ruin your night in a cage. Your biggest win is beating up some UGer that called you out.

You watch people fight so please stay in your lane. I thought you learned that after the Rampage thing but i guess trying to talk like a hard ass and bully UGers is different than a big ass trained fighter. Dont be a bully.

I didnt say anything out of line to you or B.G. but i cant say the same for you. I thought it was fake when i first saw it and still think its fake now, and ive said no more/no less. I didnt go overboard and attack him with insults and name calling, i just said i think its fake and posted a video. 

Also, no one has made a thread on it in forever. He brought it back up, all while asking for $$ and free training supplies, so i feel i have the right to comment on it.

you're right about this being the best mma site and i think we should all be able to freely voice our opinions so long as we dont get too crazy with it like you.

i would never say brian green is a piece of shit motherfucker that needs to be nuked from orbit for taking a dive, but i will say it appears to me it was fake. 

to B.G. i wont comment any more on it but at the same time i think you should understand why some of us think the way we do. You're an accomplished mma fighter and your talent cant be denied but come on son that was a boxing match vs kimbo slice...people are gonna naturally assume its a work no matter what happens.

make this fight happen
8/20/12 11:45 AM
Ant C
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You took some heavy shots in that fight.

Don't feed the trolls - none of them would dare get into the ring with Kimbo.
8/20/12 12:00 PM
Darth Ryase
1476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Crazy seeing a seemingly out of shape white boy take it to Kimbo Fucking Slice. That was awesome! How can you not be a fan of someone like that?

TTT for Brian Mother F*cking Green

I wild each your future fights for sure!
8/20/12 12:03 PM
91W209
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gatorade -

Settle down old man

Lol. Holy shit! IN! Phone Post
8/20/12 12:05 PM
91W209
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That fight was legit. The way you got KO'd was very "dramatic" which is why some people probably thought it was a dive. You did really well bro and if you had even 3 weeks to get ready I think you would've taken him. Phone Post
8/20/12 12:12 PM
Gatorade
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/20/12 12:15 PM
 oops didnt mean to add the asking for $$ part 2x. i had to edit it before posting and left that in there 2x for some reason.

but @ limbo id never fight joe rogan, you see what he did to the last ug'er that called him out? edit: it was actually just some dude on myspace

also his clinch work would make anderson silva proud

"this guy challenged joe rogan uhuhuhuhuhuhu, thats what happens when you challenge joe rogan ahhuhuhuhu"

8/20/12 12:26 PM
UGCTT croy_00
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yikes! Props for staying on your feet after some of those shots. To be honest, the reaction of your body after taking the last shot looks to natural to have been faked.

I have never been knocked clean out in a fight, but I have seen it happen in person many times, and that sir looks like an unfortunate outcome to an awesome show by both men.
8/20/12 12:43 PM
DeuceDroppin

Sick fight. It's amazing how idiots on here try to put down Kimbo like he's some type of big pussy. When it comes to stand up, Kimbo may not be the next Mike Tyson, but he's one tough fucker. Props to you for the effort. Now move on!!haha..Milk this as much as you can for the promotion aspect of it, but quit being so concerned about people thinking that it's a dive. If they are too stupid to see that it isn't...fuck 'em..who cares? Phone Post
8/20/12 12:52 PM
mclay
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JetSetter - You didnt take a dive, just not a skilled fighter. No harm in that! Phone Post
How was he not skilled...his head movement was far superior to kimbo's and appeared to be winning the fight IMO???? Phone Post
8/20/12 12:56 PM
Kirik
2429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter
Gatorade - 

Settle down old man

Simmer down there Gatorade:
  http://danceswithfat.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/gatorade-body1.png?w=245&h=302
"Old man"

8/20/12 12:58 PM
mclay
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
Gatorade - 

Settle down old man

"Old man"

Pictures speak a thousand words.... Phone Post
8/20/12 12:58 PM
Gatorade

Kirik - 
Gatorade - 

Settle down old man

"Old man"

sorry boss

Rogan is looking extremely thick,solid.
8/20/12 1:00 PM
Mdson
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I gotta be honest. It definitely looked weird and a lot different from that first camera angle that surfaced a while ago, which made some people yell "fix".

This new video surely proves those were legit shots.
8/20/12 1:27 PM
Mdson
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's disgusting that someone promotes himself? Really?

The guy just cleared his name and a lot of UGers need to apologize him.

Where are you Sean McCorkle? ;-)
8/20/12 1:45 PM
Brian Green
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.bg2nica.com

1,439,336 Views now on the original video from a horrible angle that DOES look suspect. Even I'll admit it. It was a horrible angle.

Over 90% of the comments are people saying I'm a disgrace to combat sports and accusing me falsely of taking a dive. To make an attempt to prove my innocence, I wanted to put a title on here that would catch attention. And it did. To try and clear my name from the MUD it's been drug through.

Why am I trying to sell DVD's?

A few reasons: First. I am in the 2nd poorest country in the western hemisphere now, teaching MMA to people here FOR FREE. I don't have an income here, and I am devoting my time to teaching these people. No big deal, but I can't live forever off not having an income.

is it bad to ask a MMA forum for support? Especially a MMA forum where probably 90% of the people originally thought I DID take a dive, now can see the truth that I didn't. ALSO, to ask to sell a DVD of one of the best fights that MANY people (who I don't even know) have said it's the best fight they've ever seen. I don't think that's too far out of line. . . . I felt it was appropriate.

ALSO: Kimbo broke my orbital in that fight. Then 4 months later (July 14th) I took another fight on 3 days notice for a Title in my hometown after the original opponent pulled out. (and a chance to avenge an amateur loss) I did. I submitted him with 4 seconds left in the first round, BUT. . . He finished what Kimbo had started. I ate a clean elbow to the orbital bone and Re Fractured it in several places. Now I can't fight until who knows when, IF ever again. That is a huge curve ball for me financially. I plan to take my wife back to America in December to meet my family, and show her the USA.

Not having an income now because I can't fight due to my injury, I think it's alright to ask an MMA forum if they're interested in helping out someone who's had pretty much THE crappiest luck. Ever. Someone who is on a career best 8 Fight win streak, and then told by a doctor I can't fight again (I'm looking to get a second opinion when back in the USA in Dec-January)

My dream is to fight in the UFC. Just one run at it. I hope and pray that my orbital bone heals up stronger than it was before it was broken the first time. That's out of my hands.
8/20/12 1:47 PM
Brian Green
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/20/12 1:54 PM
and if that doesn't give you just another reason to believe that I didn't take a dive in the Kimbo fight. July 14th, my orbital bone was re fractured in several places. However I was still conscious. ANY time that I fight. I fight until I'm unable to fight anymore. And even though I knew my eye was JACKED the second the elbow landed. I fought tough, continued, and got the WIN. Kimbo shut off my whole body. After I was tired. I couldn't continue, or I would have. Trust me on that one. Nothing would have been better than BEATING Kimbo Slice at what he's good at. JUST hands. and I ALMOST did
8/20/12 1:53 PM
Mdson

^ I see your response. I'm also disappointed by many of the UGers here (not that it matters to anyone). People need to stop being so fucking negative and condescending when they don't have their facts straight.
8/20/12 2:35 PM
Brian Green

Edited: 08/20/12 2:45 PM

Still more, I don't understand what would motivate you to take a boxing match on short notice at a weight that is so much above yours that you admit to wearing ankle weights at the weigh in against an opponent that would do nothing for you, either in boxing or mma, all the while you have this huge fight you've been looking forward to coming up very shortly that you would likely have to miss with any medical suspension whatsoever.

Also, is wearing ankle weights at the weight in illegal, because it seems like it should be, and it was not very bright to admit to it.
I know everyone is saying I should quit responding to those who doubt, but I want to try to clear the doubt from as many as I possibly can. This is my last response to any of you 'doubters' still.

1st question: I have no idea what I said to Kimbo in the last clinch. I remember saying in one of the clinches in the first round, "Man, all I want is an autograph" He said "You got it" back to me. That's the first time the ref laughs in the fight because obviously if you have a sense of humor, that was funny. (the WHOLE thing was so surreal to me. I had always wanted to meet Kimbo and take a pic with the dude, then as I stated before, I used him being disrespectful to me at the press conference to fuel my aggression for the fight. Afterwards. I am still a fan. The guy showed more heart and never quit and landed a last desperation combination that won him the fight. I admire that as a fighter. It was a rocky story. But backwards!

2nd: I have no idea what the referee said. I was KTFO'd and don't remember that part. I DO remember saying in another clinch, I'm not scared of you (that i put on the video) then at the end of the 2nd round I said "You wasn't expecting this was you Kimbo?!" (on video again) My cornerman said that I told the referee I was really tired and wanted to lay down for a little while right as I was coming back to reality. (Which I don't remember) I think that would make someone laugh if I heard that. Then in the locker room I was on 'repeat mode' I always call my grandma after a fight to tell her I'm ok (and alive as she thinks i'm going to die doing this sport). After I hung up with here less than 10 minutes later I was told (because I dont remember it) that I tried to call her back again. . . and she said the next day I called her 3 times that night. NONE of which I remember talking to her.

If you've ever been around someone right after getting KO'd I've seen it SEVERAL times, and people say crazy/funny things. and I was on repeat.

One of the last things I remember the ref saying was at the end of the 3rd round that if I keep losing my mouthpiece he's going to have to take a point away. I don't remember anything from the 4th round. I didn't 'cut that part out on purpose'

The original guy was Mike Glenn. He's a buddy of mine. and they were requiring him to provide video footage of him training. I agree with you. I've NEVER heard of that happening before. Ever. That's odd to me, but when that happened an opening came for me to ask for the fight.

What would motivate me to fight someone who's fought live on CBS, been on the Ultimate Fighter and peaked their ratings for the show for all time, had 10,000,000 views on Youtube, Been on the front page of ESPN the magazine, I mean the list of his publicity goes on and on.

Not having to worry about getting Kicked, knee'd, taken down, submitted, only Don't get hit by TWO weapons. and I've been fighting for 9 years. i can see those '2 weapons' coming and either block or get out of the way of them.

Also, I've felt he was over rated. I was a fan, but I saw a huge opportunity to make a name for myself. (Along with a chance to get paid 3X what I was getting for my rematch fight 3 weeks later) I went out there and fought my BUTT off. With every ounce of EVERYTHING that I had.

had I NOT taken the Kimbo fight, won my rematch, sweet, I'm on 8 wins in a row, but still I haven't gained any new recognition for myself, where as the fight with Kimbo would increase my recognition by thousands of percent. Even to last one round with him. Let alone DOMINATE him.

You sir, are an idiot if you still think that I took a dive.
8/20/12 2:44 PM
Brian Green

steampunk - Also, my problem is not that you are self promoting, that is fine and a lot of fighters come on the underground to do it, my problem is your method of self promotion.

I would actually compare it to corky. You both want to self promote through controversy. You seem to have this great story about teaching mma in "the 2nd poorest nation in the western hemisphere." Why haven't you come on here to talk about that project, ask for donations to that project, provide us with pictures and stories from this project, instead of coming on here to talk about the dive not a dive fight against a never been hack like kimbo?

Also, why did you say the 2nd poorest nation in the western hemisphere, what is the second poorest nation in the western hemisphere and why didn't you name it?

I have waited until I could come up with a video to prove my innocence, because it gives me the most attention to HELP me promote my ministry down here.

My thoughts were to use this controversy which has gained me 20,000 views on this thread alone, and 22,000+ Youtube views to explain where i'm at in my life, and introduce my sports ministry here.

had i just posted a thread about i'm starting this sports ministry down in Nicaragua how fast do you think it would die? Definitely wouldn't receive 20k views...

NICARAGUA is the 2nd poorest country in the western Hemisphere.

Why here? Because I came here on a missions trip with my church in 2010 that I was never even scheduled to go on. I got to go there for FREE as 3 people had scheduling conflicts and the trip was already paid for. I find this out after 3 consecutive weeks of coming back to church. I felt GOD made that possible. I feel he works in mysterious ways. Like relocating my life, and giving me a wife down here.

Hope that doesn't offend those of you who are turned off by the 'church stuff' but that is just answering his question as to why Nicaragua. I'm trying to clear my name here. All i'm trying to do.

Then while here in 2010 I met a girl who now is my wife (as of July 21st 2012) God opened doors for me down here. That is why it's here.

i have 2 videos of us training down here (I JUST learned how to make videos after being told I should be banned from this site because I took a dive) That's why I learned how to. To try to prove my innocence

Should I post those videos on a new thread NOW or wait until I have more? What do you suggest, marketing genius?
8/20/12 3:00 PM
Porkchop

looks legit. your fought well it seems from that video. I havnt seen the full length fight tho. But why give your life to religion? such a waste of time.
8/20/12 3:00 PM
GC111

Maybe you should ask your class to donate or charge a little because you have to make a living. If you're doing something completely for free it's no surprise you're in a bind.

Also, I think you could've won if you had a little better endurance.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.