UnderGround Forums

Boxing UnderGround >> I trained MMA for about two years

8/19/12 4:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
libertines24
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and I gotta say Boxing is the toughest part. I have no idea how a guy like Mayweather becomes such a beast. He is my favorite fighter I wish more people liked him. In my mind he is the greatest. I really don't know anyone that could beat him. He just adapts so well.
8/21/12 2:37 AM
King777
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard work, dedication!

Yeah Mayweather is the best, but it's really all hard work and great technique. His speed is also a HUGE factor and his fight IQ allows him to adapt very easily to different styles. Phone Post
8/21/12 3:42 PM
buddie
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There have been fighters at the top who have been better athletes than Floyd, but King777 is correct, what makes Floyd truly great, and enduring, is that his style isn't predicated on being a great athlete, his technique is almost flawless. Floyd can stick around for a long time, even after his speed starts to drop off, because his technique is so clean and he works so hard.
8/22/12 12:47 AM
libertines24
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The great thing about Mayweather though he seemed only to be hurt in two maybe three fights in his whole career.

I wish he fights Pac but I wouldn't mind seeing him move up and fight Chavez jr

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.