UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cesar Gracie goads Jackson's MMA after Sat.

8/20/12 10:31 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

The Albuquerque, MA based Jackson's MMA went into Saturday night's Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman with four fighters and high hopes:
Sarah Kaufman vs. Ronda Rousey
Derek Brunson vs. Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza
Julie Kedzie vs. Miesha Tate
Adlan Amagov vs. Keith Berry

It is the hard math of MMA that half the people lose every fight, and the evening was a tough one for the Jackson's fighters. Cesar Gracie took note on Twitter.

Jackson's MMA ‏@JacksonsMMA
Almost fight time for #teamjacksons with @adlanamagov @julesk_fighter @derekbrunsonmma and @mmasarah I feel some big wins coming on tonight!

Cesar Gracie ‏@CesarGracieBJJ
Cali sends a certain team from New Mexico home winless tonight at 0-3. Dancing with the stars don't cut it here

There was some confusion that we went 0-3 lst night.Bad night at work, but for those of u that can't count @adlanamgov did get a win #math

Read entire Twitter... (Jackson's MMA)
Read entire twitter... (Cesar Gracie)

8/20/12 10:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it sucks that i see jackson's face and automatically want his fighter to lose.

not fair to the fighters.
8/20/12 10:39 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amagov looked good and it sucks that I too root against Jackson fighter most of the time by default. (Except Cerrone)
8/20/12 10:41 AM
Elrond Hubbard

how dare you all badmouth the yoda of mma!!
8/20/12 10:42 AM
Ansari
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That reminds me of when Cesar's fighters left Toronto 0-3 after UFC 129.
8/20/12 10:46 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja

Edited: 08/20/12 10:47 AM
edit: FAIL
8/20/12 10:47 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greg Jackson gets way too much unnecessary hate... to me it seems like the guy works pretty hard and cares about what he does.
8/20/12 10:49 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja

Clarence Parents - Greg Jackson gets way too much unnecessary hate... to me it seems like the guy works pretty hard and cares about what he does.

Of course he works hard and cares. He is an amazing coach. Probably too good as he is helping fighters exploit the biased scoring criteria to win rounds and change their style. (in some cases)

I just cannot stand the attempts to fluff up the judges every time his fighter does something good in the cage and he yells like a fool. I also don't like how he handled Rashad/Jones.
8/20/12 10:50 AM
Rival School

Cesar has one guy suspended right now, one that fights cans, one that looks closer to being cut every time he fights and one who's killing it. He has no room to brag. Phone Post
8/20/12 10:51 AM
SupesUp
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School - Cesar has one guy suspended right now, one that fights cans, one that looks closer to being cut every time he fights and one who's killing it. He has no room to brag. Phone Post
Well all that plus his winning personality. Phone Post
8/20/12 11:32 AM
Dookieshoes

The 209 is a piece of shit on the map. Phone Post
8/20/12 11:40 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

lol...nice cesar
8/20/12 11:51 AM
LM76

kanodogg2 - Cesar is an asshole, and not even a real gracie Phone Post
His mom is a Gracie. What's the difference? Phone Post
8/20/12 11:51 AM
Not Ready
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Underground Blog - 

Cesar Gracie goads Jackson's MMA after Sat.

[twitter.com]

The Albuquerque, MA based Jackson's MMA went into Saturday night's Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman with four fighters and high hopes:
Sarah Kaufman vs. Ronda Rousey
Derek Brunson vs. Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza
Julie Kedzie vs. Miesha Tate
Adlan Amagov vs. Keith Berry

It is the hard math of MMA that half the people lose every fight, and the evening was a tough one for the Jackson's fighters. Cesar Gracie took note on Twitter.

Almost fight time for #teamjacksons with @adlanamagov @julesk_fighter @derekbrunsonmma and @mmasarah I feel some big wins coming on tonight!

Cesar Gracie ‏@CesarGracieBJJ
Cali sends a certain team from New Mexico home winless tonight at 0-3. Dancing with the stars don't cut it here

There was some confusion that we went 0-3 lst night.Bad night at work, but for those of u that can't count @adlanamgov did get a win #math

Read entire Twitter... (Jackson's MMA)
Read entire twitter... (Cesar Gracie)

Albuquerque, MA is one of my favorite towns. Right next to Austin, MA.
8/20/12 11:58 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
What is the record between these two teams?
8/20/12 12:03 PM
Chuckles
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ Cesar acting like his team is anywhere near the level of Jackson's. Phone Post
8/20/12 12:04 PM
inf0
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuckles -  Lol @ Cesar acting like his team is anywhere near the level of Jackson's. Phone Post

lol @ you thinking they are that far apart.

8/20/12 12:05 PM
ChaosOverkill
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ansari - That reminds me of when Cesar's fighters left Toronto 0-3 after UFC 129.

8/20/12 12:08 PM
ChaosOverkill
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And Ceasar is STILL Butthurt about Condit 7 months later.

What kind of message is that to tell your team?

"When you lose, dwell on it and pout, don't learn and move on, thats not productive!"
8/20/12 12:08 PM
BrckNoHitBk
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 
Chuckles -  Lol @ Cesar acting like his team is anywhere near the level of Jackson's. Phone Post

lol @ you thinking they are that far apart.

8/20/12 12:29 PM
EckY
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Difference is Jackson's have almost no homegrown fighters, Cesar is all homegrown guys.
8/20/12 12:34 PM
ChaosOverkill

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
ChaosOverkill - And Ceasar is STILL Butthurt about Condit 7 months later.

What kind of message is that to tell your team?

"When you lose, dwell on it and pout, don't learn and move on, thats not productive!"
Cesar hated that camp before Diaz even beat Condit.

And he didn't mention Condit - you did. Butthurt much that nobody gives a flying fuck about Condit to the point that GSPs camp is angling for a fight with Diaz cos he knows people will actually watch?? Phone Post

Sure 12er

Whatever you say.
CrazyPope
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This. If I was Jackson I would have asked Cesar how many UFC champs he's coached. The funny thing is people in this thread saying they cheer against Jackson's fighters automatically because of Greg but I cheer against Cesar's fighters cause I can't fucking stand the guy, even though I don't mind Nate.
UGCTT_Winnson

'Dancing with the stars don't cut it here.'

I love this guy.
8/20/12 12:36 PM
UGCTT_Suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah that was pretty funny and original.  :|

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.