8/20/12 7:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What should i expect? Any advice for someone starting off? Phone Post
8/21/12 12:49 AM
outlawzz209
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hella late?...be rdy for an awesome experince! Make sure you do the tutorial game has a good difficulty! Phone Post
8/25/12 5:07 AM
nobigdeal

Too much to process!!!!!! Brain melting!!!!! Must......

Focus..........

On..............

Real life!!!!!!???!!!!!!

Seriously. This game is complex beyond words and possibly the most overrated game of all time. 3/10. Angry birds will present ten times the enjoyment. Phone Post
8/25/12 6:01 PM
RicePicker
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one of my favorite games, you'll fucking love it Phone Post
8/26/12 10:37 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My advice is to kick back and enjoy it. Games like The Witcher 2 are a dying breed. Phone Post
8/26/12 10:40 PM
Mikusoraiden
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuck, I just bought this too. I am on normal and it is harder than most "hard" settings.

Just got done clearing the nekker cave at the beginning of ch.1...took me an hour and ten deaths at least. I ended up just running in, throwing a fire spell, retreating, repeat.

Maybe you are just really underpowered at the beginning? Phone Post
8/26/12 10:42 PM
Mikusoraiden
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The game is awesome though, I can't put it down...it's just really punishing and tedious combat so far. And yes, I've played through demon souls (not dark souls yet though) Phone Post
8/26/12 11:25 PM
Harlow's Rhesus
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait to play this, its on my list but i'm poor and back to school. Hoping to see it cheap on black friday and indulge.
8/27/12 12:57 AM
TruthAboveAll
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mikusoraiden - Holy fuck, I just bought this too. I am on normal and it is harder than most "hard" settings.

Just got done clearing the nekker cave at the beginning of ch.1...took me an hour and ten deaths at least. I ended up just running in, throwing a fire spell, retreating, repeat.

Maybe you are just really underpowered at the beginning? Phone Post
It gets much easier as you progress. It's one of the few games that has a sort of reverse difficulty progression. Phone Post
8/27/12 7:48 PM
le Hippie
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bought it a few months ago but i couldnt get into it. Tried it again last night and im totally addicted now! Weird how that works out Phone Post
8/27/12 10:40 PM
shootfighterbull

Two lotr references thus far. Digging the game. Its pretty much what i wanted dragon age 2 to be. Phone Post
8/27/12 10:58 PM
Greenup
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had to put this game on easy... great game just wondering into places you shouldn't will get you killed lots. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.