UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

8/21/12 9:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Meohfumado
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its out today.  Last one was fun.  Not groundbreaking to be sure, but fun.

And I'm a sucker for giant robots.

8/21/12 10:14 PM
Gerbacio
626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meohfumado -  Its out today.  Last one was fun.  Not groundbreaking to be sure, but fun.

And I'm a sucker for giant robots.

i want it but i dont have any $$$$
8/23/12 9:06 AM
Enamoratu
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/12 9:06 AM
Giant robots you say?

Luckily, this game stars the biggest non planet sized robot.

I'll pick it up when the price drops a bit.

8/23/12 11:00 AM
Big Pun
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the amount of DLC for that game is ridiculous. Did Capcom make it?
8/23/12 11:36 AM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i never trust games that arent confident enough to show gameplay footage in their trailers. this is michael bayesque brainwashing at its finest.
8/23/12 11:40 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll get this when the price comes down. As a massive transformers fan thats all it really takes for me to get it.
8/23/12 1:05 PM
Meohfumado
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandable - i never trust games that arent confident enough to show gameplay footage in their trailers. this is michael bayesque brainwashing at its finest.

There's a bunch of gameplay footage in that trailer. A lot of cutscenes too...but still, there's gameplay there.
8/23/12 11:29 PM
Nub
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandable - i never trust games that arent confident enough to show gameplay footage in their trailers. this is michael bayesque brainwashing at its finest.
Dude, theres a demo out, and has been out for a while now. I dont think theyre scared to show off gameplay. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.