UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cris Cyborg removed from SF show by CSAC

8/21/12 10:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jtown2
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subwrassler - I wish she'd stop saying she's the Champion
She does need to stop saying that. Getting removed from event is a chickenshit move by the csac. Why wait until the last fight to do so? Sounds like nonsense to me. Phone Post
8/21/12 10:39 PM
Steve4192
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jtown2 - 
She does need to stop saying that. Getting removed from event is a chickenshit move by the csac. Why wait until the last fight to do so? Sounds like nonsense to me. Phone Post

That is what happens when you publicly threaten to attack one of the competitors.
8/21/12 10:58 PM
behzad
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One thing is certain. All the limpdick bandwagon jumpers will move on their hatebregade in a week or two.

Thats really all. Phone Post
8/21/12 10:58 PM
jtown2
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 -
jtown2 - 

That is what happens when you publicly threaten to attack one of the competitors.
I accept your point as valid. Phone Post
8/21/12 10:59 PM
behzad

Steve4192 -
jtown2 - 

Yuh. I mean what does she think this some sort of league based on fighting ?

The nerve.. Phone Post
8/21/12 11:11 PM
BaraoKix

I guess it doesnt look good promoting a suspended fighter on live TV...
8/21/12 11:22 PM
Recuenco

when guys get popped, the one guy has a competitive edge but it's still two dudes fighting.

honda would be basically fighting a dude, from a hormonal standpoint. the gap of "unfainess" is HUGE.
8/21/12 11:26 PM
ChaosOverkill
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does Chris Leben get this much Hate as a 3 time rule violator?
8/21/12 11:31 PM
BrunoMcGyver
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As some posters said, it was probably a move done as a measure to ensure there was no shit going down between Cyborg and Ronda after her fight.

I'd imagine SF would be pretty paranoid about shit like that happening after the Nashville (Mayhem vs Cesar Gracie camp) brawl.
8/21/12 11:54 PM
SeanyBooy

inf0 -  OH BUT THEY CAN'T WAIT FOR OVEREEM TO FIGHT AGAIN!

most fans could give a fuck about that loser. the morons just stand out the most
8/21/12 11:59 PM
tbi0904
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't know about California but in Nevada when you're suspended it includes the locker rooms and the first six rows of seats closest to the cage. If California is the same that's probably why she was relocated. Phone Post
8/22/12 12:01 AM
SinCityHustler

12SixElbow -  Since when does california not allow suspended fighters to WATCH a sport?
Is that legal?

I don't believe the rule is that they are not allowed to watch the fight, rather they are not allowed to attend.  How would they enforce you watching at home on pay per view?  
8/22/12 12:37 AM
osiriss
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Phone Post
8/22/12 12:38 AM
Kneeblock
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Littlefield -
12SixElbow -  Look at you haters.

Exactly. I don't understand the double standard of absolute vitriol Cyborg is getting, but she doesn't deserve it.

It's sexism and fanboy swooning over Rousey at its worst. Phone Post
8/22/12 12:57 AM
Train Judo

inf0 -  OH BUT THEY CAN'T WAIT FOR OVEREEM TO FIGHT AGAIN!

Overeem looks better in a dress..
8/22/12 1:35 AM
stonepony

"I believe a champion deserves to be treated with respect."
Your female opponents deserved a lot more respect than you gave them when you cheated and endangered their safety. And, what are you champion of Cyborg?...
8/22/12 2:18 AM
mclay
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - WOW,I had no idea that was a law,much less enforced.

. Phone Post
8/22/12 2:24 AM
man meets fate

Stainypoo -  What the fuck? Please fuck right off cyborg. You are not a chaampion, you're a cheater. Phone Post

Don't think she got that out of a cereal box
8/22/12 2:28 AM
CageSide

tbi0904 -  Don't know about California but in Nevada when you're suspended it includes the locker rooms and the first six rows of seats closest to the cage. If California is the same that's probably why she was relocated. Phone Post

Wow , you are suggesting that a promoter yields to non competitive activities that a suspended fighter may be involved in because of pressure from the NAC? Licensed activities, which don't include six or less rows , or "locker room " (seagull is an example ),are governed by the commission, but they have no authority over a promotion's choice of who they give credentials to, credentials that allow access to any area besides ringside cornermen and in the cage.

I'd like to know why you believe otherwise, I think you are misinformed or FOS

I also don't believe that CA has a law or regulation that prohibits a suspended fighter from being present from a main, but not from the previous fights, cage side.
If anyone relocated her, it was strike force
8/22/12 2:41 AM
shoman
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shomanart.com, Artist. TapouT Radio
 To clear the air on what happened because I was sitting with her and Kim Couture... She was comped tickets in the stands but not on the floor. She was given floor seat tix by (a UG'er) at the time who had extra. She was on the corner seat so anyone on the floor could ask for pics. While taking pics with fans a ZUFFA employee asked her to go to her original seats because where she was sitting was within a certain amount away from the cage that she was prohibited from being in.

She was NOT removed by the CSAC. She was removed by ZUFFA so they wouldn't reap the shitstorm from the extremely unstable and potentially unpredictable decision making CSAC. This was Zuffa covering their ass like they should have done.
8/22/12 2:44 AM
ender852
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate - 
Stainypoo -  What the fuck? Please fuck right off cyborg. You are not a chaampion, you're a cheater. Phone Post

Don't think she got that out of a cereal box

he means she was stripped of her belt and is no longer the champion... because she cheated.
8/22/12 2:49 AM
ausgepicht

Tankhead - 
12SixElbow -  Look at you haters.

Yup! But they looooooove Chael Sonnen. Phone Post

And Vitor Belfort, Royce Gracie, Thiago Silva, Bigfoot, Alistair, and Feijao. Point?
8/22/12 2:58 AM
j2b

She seems pretty slow.. Wouldnt be surprised if her team actually did roid her up without her being able to understand it. She seem to think she is still a champ and that her opinion matters. Phone Post
8/22/12 3:20 AM
UGCTT_KaBrooney
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish he would STFU. He isn't a champion! Phone Post
8/22/12 6:02 AM
WRESTLENOW

the commission oversteps their bounds massively, i am no cyborg fan at all but i don't like the commission structure.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.