UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cris Cyborg removed from SF show by CSAC

8/22/12 6:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Winnson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone should have said to Cyborg 'Umadbro'.
8/22/12 7:59 AM
Rogans secret stash
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stainypoo - What the fuck? Please fuck right off cyborg. You are not a chaampion, you're a cheater. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
8/22/12 8:02 AM
Tolstolobic

As much as I dislike Cyborg I would love to see her shut rounda up! Phone Post
8/22/12 8:14 AM
Maverick3744

Everyone can say whatever they want, that was fucked up for SF to do that shit out in the open like that.  
8/22/12 8:27 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably a good thing she would've jumped n the ring IMO. And yes u r not the champ anymore. Phone Post
8/22/12 8:37 AM
Stea1th

Anyone have actual documentation where it says they can't be ringside? Phone Post
8/22/12 8:56 AM
GMan99
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zuffa, Strikeforce, and/or her management all shouldhave been aware of this proscription before they put her in a position to be publicly embarrassed by the removal from the event.
8/22/12 8:59 AM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subwrassler - she fucked up big time.

but I didn't know the commission was that harsh.
Yeah, same here. Kind of funny. Phone Post
8/22/12 9:03 AM
Card
1990 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brutal.
8/22/12 9:04 AM
Chaz Johnson

She is the champion dominates more than anyone. I don't care if she got popped. She fights like a man others fight like women. Cyborg equals exciting and with the 100's of fighters getting popped give a women who is Ginas size and Ronda can make 145 look at fat Ronda during the 2008 Olympics. I want to see this fight. Ronda is ducking cyborg clearly. She can't handle her power. Ronda is being used just as Gina was. "the new face of women's mma but you only get that If you are a bit pretty. Sexist smut from the promotes Phone Post
8/22/12 9:15 AM
RLL
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - People bashing Cyborg are fucking hypocrits... guaranteed half the male fighters they cheer for either take or have taken steroids.. 

The difference is a man cheating to up his natural testosterone for an unfair advantage against other dudes.... and a woman cheating and turning herself in to a man to fight other women. Phone Post
8/22/12 9:17 AM
RLL
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GMan99 - Zuffa, Strikeforce, and/or her management all shouldhave been aware of this proscription before they put her in a position to be publicly embarrassed by the removal from the event.
I was wondering in another thread why she was allowed at weigh-ins and allowed at the fight while serving a suspension... they should have caught the problem earlier. Phone Post
8/22/12 9:26 AM
Tidbits

(S)he is a FORMER champion, one who was STRIPPED of (his) her title for cheating.
8/22/12 9:31 AM
Slevin Kalevra

no longer a champ once they were able to find out she was a cheater.
8/22/12 9:51 AM
Dirty_Boxer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean generally she's not someone I'm going to get behind but this seems pretty low to do to one of your fighters. I'm pretty sure Overeem was at the last round of fights or the one before and no one sent him home. If she just came as a fan then let her be a fan. Yet another way in which Strikeforce - though also Zuffa - is infinitely worse than the UFC.
8/22/12 10:02 AM
Phil999

So is this the second time that s/he said she wasn't going to talk about Rhonda anymore?
8/22/12 10:03 AM
Phil999

jtown2 - 
subwrassler - I wish she'd stop saying she's the Champion
She does need to stop saying that. Getting removed from event is a chickenshit move by the csac. Why wait until the last fight to do so? Sounds like nonsense to me. Phone Post

maybe they didn't realize she was there.
8/22/12 10:12 AM
time traveling 12er
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RLL - 
GMan99 - Zuffa, Strikeforce, and/or her management all shouldhave been aware of this proscription before they put her in a position to be publicly embarrassed by the removal from the event.
I was wondering in another thread why she was allowed at weigh-ins and allowed at the fight while serving a suspension... they should have caught the problem earlier. Phone Post

Well according to the guy that was sitting with her earlier in this thread, they didn't know she was sitting that close. They gave her tickets further away in an area that is within the rules. When they caught on they asked her to move back to try to avoid the CSAC causing any kind of trouble.
8/22/12 10:20 AM
tbi0904
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CageSide - 
tbi0904 -  Don't know about California but in Nevada when you're suspended it includes the locker rooms and the first six rows of seats closest to the cage. If California is the same that's probably why she was relocated. Phone Post

Wow , you are suggesting that a promoter yields to non competitive activities that a suspended fighter may be involved in because of pressure from the NAC? Licensed activities, which don't include six or less rows , or "locker room " (seagull is an example ),are governed by the commission, but they have no authority over a promotion's choice of who they give credentials to, credentials that allow access to any area besides ringside cornermen and in the cage.

I'd like to know why you believe otherwise, I think you are misinformed or FOS

I also don't believe that CA has a law or regulation that prohibits a suspended fighter from being present from a main, but not from the previous fights, cage side.
If anyone relocated her, it was strike force

Look down 1 post from yours and you'll get your answer.
8/22/12 10:47 AM
Shanks V3.1
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kneeblock - 
Brian Littlefield -
12SixElbow -  Look at you haters.

Exactly. I don't understand the double standard of absolute vitriol Cyborg is getting, but she doesn't deserve it.

It's sexism and fanboy swooning over Rousey at its worst. Phone Post

I'm no longer shocked at the stupidity here...the dumbest, least literate, and least coherent posters are the majority, and the loudest.

That said, the cyborg hate/disrespect is outta control, even for the resident tards here. You'd think she was the first person to ever test hot for PED's in the history of the sport.

tards....

tards everywhere.
8/22/12 10:47 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be nice once Ronda breaks Dana's heart or Cyborg breaks her jaw.

It will snuff out this insane hard on that Dana suddenly has for women's fights and end this bullshit where fighters are acting like Cyborg is the only fighter ever to dope.

It matters not she is female.

If you are cool with Sonnen or Overeem having elevated levels. If you are cool with Hendo, Griffin and most others on TRT; you cannot act like Cyborg broke moral code and should be punished far worse.

I remember when Gina caused this same sort of stir in fans and guys like Dana.

Cyborg ended that.

Damn it needs to happen again.

This makes me understand how the Brock hating fans felt. Phone Post
8/22/12 11:39 AM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This dude is so annoying
8/22/12 11:44 AM
SleepItOff
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/22/12 12:05 PM
CageSide:

If you knew who tbi0904 is, you would not be so glib.

(Hint: Next time you are in Oregon, feel free to say hello to him.)
8/22/12 12:11 PM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to watch a man fight a woman. That is fucking illegal!
8/22/12 1:08 PM
BrandCarey
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SleepItOff - CageSide:

If you knew who tbi0904 is, you would not be so glib.

(Hint: Next time you are in Oregon, feel free to say hello to him.)

Who is he?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.