UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Well..

8/23/12 2:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe Lauzon
673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter, Director of Awesome

Not only has this screwed over all the fans that bought tickets, non refundable airfare, took off work, made arrangements, etc... but think of all the fighters. Fighters that put in full camps, flew people in that helped them trains, etc. By the time I am actually fight, I spend close to 20k between corners, flights, expenses, coaches, etc... and then to have the whole show cancelled because ONE guy didn't want to fight. This ONE guy that had trained an entire camp, who was the CHAMP and at the top of his weight class,  who was going to fight someone who didn't do the camp, and was fighting UP a weight class. 

I have always been a big Jon Jones supporter... but I would be FURIOUS if this happenned to me and I was on the card. To call is scorched earth wouldn't do it justice. 

8/23/12 2:29 PM
DamirioN
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well said.
Veegoh
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

truth
David Mortensen
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for joe keeping it real
MentaL
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL @ Twitter
 I'll say it for Mr Lauzon "Fuck Jon Jones". 
8/23/12 2:30 PM
Yo Dont Taze Me
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed! Phone Post
Bruham
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon - Not only has this screwed over all the fans that bought tickets, non refundable airfare, took off work, made arrangements, etc... but think of all the fighters. Fighters that put in full camps, flew people in that helped them trains, etc. By the time I am actually fight, I spend close to 20k between corners, flights, expenses, coaches, etc... and then to have the whole show cancelled because ONE guy didn't want to fight. This ONE guy that had trained an entire camp, who was the CHAMP and at the top of his weight class,  who was going to fight someone who didn't do the camp, and was fighting UP a weight class. 

I have always been a big Jon Jones supporter... but I would be FURIOUS if this happenned to me and I was on the card. To call is scorched earth wouldn't do it justice. 

VTFU, make it a goddamned sticky.
ShocknAwe
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope your post makes the front page
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe laying the truth down
FUTA WON (c)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the input Joe. I have a lot of respect for Chael for stepping up. Jon is beyond ridiculous for this B.S.
Card
1794 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So true. Feel bad for all the people travelling and fighters.
8/23/12 2:31 PM
Pancake Syrup
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon - Not only has this screwed over all the fans that bought tickets, non refundable airfare, took off work, made arrangements, etc... but think of all the fighters. Fighters that put in full camps, flew people in that helped them trains, etc. By the time I am actually fight, I spend close to 20k between corners, flights, expenses, coaches, etc... and then to have the whole show cancelled because ONE guy didn't want to fight. This ONE guy that had trained an entire camp, who was the CHAMP and at the top of his weight class,  who was going to fight someone who didn't do the camp, and was fighting UP a weight class. 

This.
UGCTT_LnPninja

I cannot balme Jon Jones and nither should anyone else.

Why would he risk everything he has worked hard for to let someone who DOESN'T DESERVE A TITLE SHOT at any wiehgt class get one?

Dana/UFC is 100% responsible for this debacle, as they are the ones setting up PPV cards to only have ONE FIGHT that people would pay to see. THEY should be paying everyone's show money contractually.
El Ninja
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Knows. Phone Post
sgotwalks
659 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice insight. This certainly is a big deal!
Gobulcoque

Does this confirm to everyone that Jones is a selfish asshole?
MoomBah
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Lauzon!
aaroncev

An ego of no comparison. lmao
Sgt 606
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon Jones lost a slew of fans today. He is dead to me.
CoreyHillLeg

some blame should be on the UFC for creating a card like this
ltlurker

truth
Meohfumado
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man speaks the truth.

Selfish move. No Budo.
Jason
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
Why can't they just make stann vs bisping main event and call it a day?

Ask a couple guys to step in and make another undercard fight Phone Post
Lurkdaddy316
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

100% agreed.
8/23/12 2:32 PM
Stea1th

I'm interested to hear the boo's from everyone when jones walks in "if he even fights" the next card he's on.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.