UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Revisiting old games

8/23/12 3:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
invalid
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I started playing GT4 again recently. I loved it the first time, and I'm loving it even more the second time since I'm taking my time and really exploring the city. The city design was amazing considering how much they packed into the area. I know some people didn't like this game so much but I also know a lot of people didn't know you could turn off your phone.

Now I've gotten back into Grand Turismo and am getting ready to play Metal Gear Solid 4 for the first time since its launch.

With releases being slow right now I thought it was a good time to revisit some of the older games that I had liked.

Anyone else doing this? What are you playing?
8/23/12 3:22 PM
killacox
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i still play master of magic from time to time lol
8/23/12 3:26 PM
invalid
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha every few years I revisit Shinning Force 2
8/23/12 3:48 PM
BKViper
464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just bought a PS2 and a bunch of old games, because the PS3 releases are so few right now!
I'vve also been playing Oblivion and Age of Empires on PC.
8/23/12 3:49 PM
invalid

Hey Viper, do you ever log into Grand Turismo anymore?
8/23/12 7:19 PM
BKViper
464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GT5?
I haven't played that since probably the end of winter!
I have been playing GT4 the past couple days, along with Tourist Trophy, that I picked up with the PS2.
I really hope they make a current gen sequel for Tourist Trophy. Or even a launch title for the PS4 (I can dream!) Phone Post
8/23/12 7:19 PM
Sam Lowry
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/12 7:20 PM
I had a really random urge to fire up Civilisation 2 the other day. It was quite bizzare actually for about 3 days (erm and nights) I was completely addicted like it was 1997 all over again. I lost three months or so of my life back then oops. Thankfully got it out of my system again now. Was still fun though, has just the right pacing to get into the the "just one more turn" frame of mind until you realise it is 7 am and you have played all night. The other civs were qutie fun too, but nothing got to me as much as numero 2.
8/24/12 2:09 AM
TheBearStare
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im not too much into computer gaming. my brother was totally into CIV 2 years back and hes been having the urge. he currently has a mac. anyway i could revive his addiction?
8/24/12 8:51 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I go back and trophy whore games i haven't played for a long time.
8/24/12 9:03 AM
nrallen

i got the gba sp out recently, lol. i still play mtg on my ps3, that's quite a few years old now. should probably get the recent version as it has a lot of enhancements.
9/5/12 9:04 AM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring it to Aces High II.

You probably won't have more wins than losses for the first year.
9/5/12 9:23 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

invalid - haha every few years I revisit Shinning Force 2
Yep. I do too. The reason: it's fucking awesome. Phone Post
9/5/12 1:35 PM
dennisv
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I been considering replaying Freedom Force. Loved that game.
9/5/12 2:23 PM
odennis
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This weekend I stayed home and decided I wanted to play some NES games. I downloaded the Dragon Warrior Rom and played for hours. You guys think wow is a grind fest you should play this game.
9/5/12 10:55 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least once a year I revisit Ocarina of Time. Definitely one of my all time favorite games. Water Temple still trips me up, even after all these years. Phone Post
9/6/12 1:32 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

Half life 2 Phone Post
9/7/12 5:17 PM
Youcancallmezig
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least once a year I will fire up Legend of Zelda: A link to the past and play it all the way through. Including getting to the hidden rupee room. Phone Post
9/8/12 1:19 PM
MITman2k
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/08/12 1:21 PM
 Chrono trigger, Baldur's gate for me, I'd add KOTOR as well but I can't get it to work on Windows 7 64 bit

9/10/12 6:50 PM
Canadian_26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw this thread and said gt4. I Got it out again a month ago and started another run thru it. Love that game. Once I Got a 360 forza took over but for some reason it just can't fully replace gt4. Other than that orange box gets regular rotation. And star wars force unleashed 1 and 2. Phone Post
9/10/12 10:36 PM
Harlow's Rhesus
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ocarina and Infinity engine games, especially bg1, are my constant replays. Doesn't mean i ever finish them each time, but i crack out for a few days and get a fix.
9/10/12 10:55 PM
Bry Bry

Super Mario Bros 3

BKViper-u do know u can buy many ps2 games on the PS3 thru the online store right?they have many of the classics on there...im thinking about buying Maximo..
9/13/12 2:29 PM
ShocknAwe
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tony Hawk Underground, Ocarina of Time and Doom 2!!
9/13/12 6:44 PM
BKViper

There hasn't been much new stuff to interest me lately, so last night I pulled out the first Uncharted game.
I forgot just how good it was. I ended up playing for about 4 hours!
I'm going to replay all 3 over the next week. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.